From the moment of nail polish origin, different colors and different ways of applying it were in fashion. Now at the peak of popularity is the new trend - two-color nails.
How to make up your nails with two colors on feng shui?
- To paint the nails in two colors can be different. For example, to combine two colors in manicure for each finger. But there is another way - when part of the nails is painted in one color, and part - in another.
- On the Internet, you can find an interesting fact: according to astrology, the middle finger is influenced by Saturn, which leads to good luck in business and career success, if you paint it with a different varnish from other nails.
- The same applies to the ring finger, which attracts the energy of the Sun, which contributes to health. According to Feng Shui, if the nails are of different colors, then there will always be luck in life. Here is such an interesting fact that has grown into fashion.
- According to another version, this style brought to fashion Christine Fitzgerald, having invented to divide the varnishes into pairs, ideally suited to each other. It is in her signature style that the nails on the ring and middle fingers are covered with one color, and all the rest with another.
- At first, it is better to apply a lighter shade of nail polish on the nail. In order to apply a perfectly smooth line between the varnishes when applying a different color, you can purchase manicure strips sold at any cosmetics store.
- The final layer should be a nail polish that will help the manicure last longer.
- When applying varnishes of different colors on nails, it is necessary to pay attention to the colors of the same company, only in this case the varnish will lie in the same layers and will have the same gloss. Also, when choosing varnishes, colors are often selected that differ by 2-3 tones.
- Types of manicure
- Ideas for manicure
- Water manicure
Techniques two-color manicure
- French manicure is the easiest way to paint a nail in a two-color scale. Usually, the tip of the nail is coated with white lacquer, and after the varnish dries, a layer of fixer or colorless varnish is applied. If desired, the white lacquer can be replaced with a brighter one (blue, pink, green, purple, you can even black). This method of applying lacquer will look neat and very stylish on nails, if the varnish is matched to the color of the clothes.
- You can also paint the nails, and on the tip of the nails hold a thin strip of another bright varnish. You can combine different colors. If you choose white lacquer for the base color, then the strip can be made a bright blue. Brown tones blend well with orange. Bright green goes well with dark blue.
- The most difficult to apply two-color varnish is a gradient manicure. After practicing several times, you can get a perfect gradient manicure. Take varnishes in different colors, different shades. It will also take a small piece of foam rubber, which can be purchased at any cosmetics store or made from a dish sponge, cutting off a small piece from it. To mix the varnish you need to prepare a small piece of glass or plastic. On a glass or plastic drip a drop of varnish of different colors. Mix the varnish with a brush or toothpick, so that the transition is noticeable. Sponge dipped in varnishes, leaning against the nail and distribute the clapping movements across the plate. Repeat the same on other nails. When the nail polish dries, you can add glitter or simply fix transparent lacquer.
- Black and white nails are also often used in manicure. It can be nails, painted in white, with the addition of a bow-shaped pattern, which can be made independently or with the help of a stencil. On black nails you can draw a few white-colored peas of the same size. Also, squares on the nails in staggered order have gained popularity, you can choose any color.
Other two-color manicure optionspresented in the pictures.
Now you know how beautifully to make up your nails in two colors, which means it’s easy to create a cheerful, memorable image on your nails.