Soap making - an interesting lesson that you can master yourself without leaving home. By question "how to make soap at home?" there are many girls who decide to surprise their friends with a new hobby.
But why make soap at home, when in stores you can buy soap for every taste: fruit, citrus, red and green? buthomemade soap is much more useful, although they cook it, as a rule, on the basis of the store.
How to cook homemade soap: stages
Cooking homemade soap is not so difficult. Enough to know the recipes and follow the instructions. Consider how to cook homemade soap based store, since soap from scratch is dangerous enough to cook. The fact is that when cooking soap, caustic soda is formed, from which not very useful fumes come.
- First you need to master the process of cooking homemade soap on the basis of children's store soap.
- Grate ordinary baby soap on a fine grater. If you decide to cook a lot of soap, for example, from 10 pieces, it is better to use a food processor to grind it.
- The resulting soap shavings dip in the hot (non-boiling) liquid that you have chosen for boiling household soap. As a liquid for soap, you can take decoctions of herbs, natural juices, milk, coffee, cocoa, tea, wine, etc.
- Put the mixture of soap and liquid in a water bath on a small fire. Do not forget to periodically stir the solution until the soap is completely dissolved. Make sure that the solution does not boil, otherwise it will not work.
- As soon as the soap is dissolved in the liquid, proceed to the next step. Add any vegetable oil to the liquid with melted soap (olive, coconut, almond, peanut, grape seed oil etc., not sunflower only).
- Mix the resulting mass and add your favorite ingredients: coconut, ground coffee, sugar, fruit pieces or fruit puree, oatmeal, etc.
- Remove the mixture from heat and add a few drops of essential oil (any).
- Pour the cooked mass in hot form into molds, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil (preferably, if the molds will be of different shapes). At will, you can seal a little thing in a liquid soap solution: a beautiful piece of paper, a piece of fruit, a nut, etc.
- Sprinkle the surface of the future soap with alcohol or vodka so that no bubbles form on the surface.
- In a few hours ordinary soap mixture will turn into a beautiful soap, but before use it should stand for another 2 days.
- Homemade soap is ready! You can give it to friends, family for some holiday or just as a small gift for the fact that you love and appreciate them! Just keep in mind that natural soap quickly deteriorates, so you need to have time to use it.
How to make coffee soap at home?
- Prepare a weak solution of coffee (for 4 pieces of baby soap, take 200 ml of coffee).
- Rub the soap on a fine grater and dissolve it in a weak coffee solution in a water bath. Do not forget to mix the mixture periodically.
- To the coffee and soap solution pour 200 ml of olive oil.
- When the mass becomes homogeneous, add 4 tsp to it. ground coffee. Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Pour the mixture into molds and decorate with coffee beans.
- The coffee solution can be replaced with a milky solution: boil 2 tsp in 200 ml of cream or milk. cinnamon
Honey soap at home
- Rub on a fine grater glycerin yellow soap.
- Dissolve the soap chips in water and add 2 tbsp. liquid honey.
- To the soap solution, add 3 tbsp. glycerin and a few drops of orange or tangerine oil.
- Pour the solution into the molds and leave to freeze.
- Honey soap is ready!
How to cook a cleansing soap at home?
it soap cleans the skin well and is ideal for problem skin.
- Take the following components: camphor alcohol - 1 tbsp, glycerin - 1 tbsp, ammonia - 1 tbsp, baby soap - 100 g, citric acid - ½ tsp, hydrogen peroxide - 100 ml , water - 2 tbsp.
- Rub the grated soap and pour it into a half-liter glass jar of water.
- Place the jar in the water bath and dissolve the soap chips.
- When the soap is completely dissolved, add camphor and ammonia and citric acid, previously diluted with water. Mix everything well and remove the jar from the heat.
- Carefully add hydrogen peroxide and a few drops of tea tree. Stir.
- Pour the solution into molds and let it cool.
Cleansing soap at home is ready!
Oatmeal soap at home
- Dissolve soap chips in water. Add ground oatmeal to the hot base. Stir.
- In the resulting mixture, add a few drops of oats flavor and sesame oil. Mix everything again.
- When the mixture thickens a little, pour it into molds and refrigerate until it solidifies.
For more homemade soap recipes, read the articles Soap Making: Recipes, Making Soap at Home, and Soap Making at Home.
There are many simple ways to make soap at home.. Recipes can be changed and come up with your own, so that the process of soap making was even more interesting. Some people manage to make soap making a part of their life and earn a lot of money on it. Maybe this article will turn your life around, and you decide to become a specialist in preparing homemade soap.