Many women resort to lightening hair, as natural light hair color is found less and less. But the disadvantage of this coloring is that the discoloration does not spare the hair at all and you only need to overdo the paint or resort to a few discolorations in a short period of time, as the hair can turn into straw.
And to refuse light-colored hair is not always the best solution for women, so it’s helpful to know tips on how to lighten hair with folk remedies without the help of dye.
Products for lightening hair without paint
In your kitchen, you can easily find all these tools and incorporate them into the composition of lightening folk remedies without the help of paint. The most innocuous of these components is chamomile and honey. Rinsing hair after washing with a decoction of chamomile gives them a golden hue and strengthens their structure. Honey can also lighten hair, for this, apply it before washing and then rinse thoroughly with shampoo. These means, of course, will not turn you from a brunette into a dazzling blonde, but in a shade or even two may well transform you. In addition, these products can safely use many times in a row, they will bring your hair only benefit. You can also try to lighten hair yogurt, but it is not as effective as honey and chamomile.
Other components should not be used too often and only in a mixture with other products, but they are certainly more useful than chemical dyes. it lemon juice and vinegar. Vinegar is only diluted, and lemon juice brightens well, if you put it on your hair and go out in the sun, then the effect of burnout will occur. But lemon juice is very acidic and should not be abused.
Recipes for lightening hair folk remedies without the help of paint
Brightening mask with lemon juice
- Ingredients: half a liter of vinegar, four medium lemons, dry chamomile - 20 grams, calendula - 20 grams, rhubarb root - 30 grams, acacia honey or any other - 50 grams, alcohol - 50 grams.
- Preparation: Rhubarb is filled with vinegar, brought to a boil and cooked for about 10 minutes. Then add freshly squeezed juice from two lemons, chamomile, calendula and leave on the fire for another 5 minutes. Then cover the liquid with a lid so that the substances do not evaporate and let cool. When the mixture has cooled, add the juice of two more lemons, honey and alcohol. For easy clarification of hair, add the prepared mixture to one liter of water and rinse her clean hair after washing. If you want to lighten hair more strongly, then apply this broth without diluting with water on hair. But note that this composition contains vinegar and alcohol, and if your hair is already in a deplorable state, then it is better to refrain from this method.
Brightening hair with chamomile decoction
- For this recipe you need 1 table. spoon of chamomile, 1 table. spoon nettle root and half a liter of boiling water.
- Chamomile and nettles are poured into boiling water, boil for about 10-15 minutes and wait for it to cool slightly. Then the broth is filtered and distributed over the entire length of the hair, for greater effect, warm the head with a hat. But this hair clarification does not end, soak such a brightening mask for about an hour, and then rinse with water, then rinse the head with chamomile decoction again. For this 2 table. spoon chamomile pour boiling water, let the broth for about 20 minutes to infuse. Chamomile will strengthen your hair and consolidate the procedure of lightening hair with folk remedies without the help of dye.
No-color brightening recipe for dark girls
- Ingredients: half a liter of water, liquid glycerin - 50 g, chamomile - 150 g.
- Chamomile, add boiling water, leave to infuse for several hours. Then strain the broth, and add glycerin to it. Apply this remedy half an hour before washing and rinse with shampoo.
Brightening hair with honey
Honey is just a universal product, it not only helps in the treatment of many diseases, but also an excellent tool in cosmetology. Honey is good for lightening hair without the help of dye because it emits an oxidizing substance that is similar in its properties to hydrogen peroxide, but the substance is completely harmless.
- First you should prepare your hair for lightening, mix a small amount of your shampoo with a pinch of soda and rinse your hair as usual. This will soften your hair.
- Then distribute the honey over the entire length of the hair, and do not regret the honey, grease your hair copiously. Honey is better to take acacia, but in the absence of this, you can use any. When you lighten your hair with honey, you shouldn’t warm your head; honey’s reaction is better on air.
- It is good to do such a mask when you do not need to go anywhere and keep it as long as possible, at least 12 hours. Honey will help not only lighten the hair, but also help fix the bad staining, as it washes away the old paint.
Mask for clarification with lemon and kefir
The combination of lemon juice and kefir will have a beneficial effect on your hair and help you get a lighter shade. Also, this mask is good for enhancing hair growth.
- Components: two table. spoons of cognac or vodka, egg - 1 pc., 50 grams of kefir, juice of half a lemon and 1 tea. lemon spoon. This number of components is designed for medium-length hair.
- Place the products in a separate bowl and whisk in a blender, then apply the mixture over the entire length of the hair. Wrap your head with a cap and keep the mask for 8-10 hours, but note that the longer the mask is on the hair, the more brightened the hair. After that, rinse hair with shampoo and moisten with balm.
Lightening hair without the help of rhubarb decoction
- To do this, you will need fresh or dry crushed leaves and stalks of rhubarb - 2 cups, rhubarb roots - 1 cup and half a liter of white dry wine. The roots are not so necessary component in the recipe and if they are not there, then you can do without them. Wine can also be replaced by water.
- Boil the rhubarb in boiling water until about half of the mixture evaporates, then cool and strain the liquid. Then spread the decoction through the hair and leave for an hour. The head should be insulated with a hat. Rhubarb can give your hair a light blond or golden hue.
See also: How to lighten hair at home?
These recipes may not make you bright blond at one time, but they will not harm your hair and will act slowly but effectively.