This is how our body works, that it is impossible to manage without the natural process of separating sweat. Often, many boys and girls are faced with an unpleasant smell of sweat. What is the reason - insufficient hygienic measures or health problems, and most importantly, how to get rid of the smell of sweat under the arms?
How to get rid of armpit sweat forever?
Each of us knows perfectly well that the solution to any health problem is always in the causes. Sweat excretion is an essential heat exchange process in the body. However, many are faced with the fact that sweat gives off a sharp and sometimes disgusting smell. Why is this happening? The true reason will help you find only a specialist.
Finding out the possible causes of an unpleasant smell.
About 3 million microscopic glands concentrated in the armpits are responsible for the secretion of sweat. Due to perspiration, not only does the body's natural cooling process take place, but then all accumulated harmful elements and toxins are removed and the metabolic processes are normalized. Depending on the situation, sweating is sometimes useful, for example, during intense physical exertion.
As practice shows, many of us are faced with such a burning problem as an unpleasant and even fetid odor from the armpit area. The following reasons may contribute to this:
- Experiencing a stressful situation. Under the influence of such negative factors, our body begins an active release of adrenaline, which, in conjunction with microparticles contained in sweat glands, can produce an unpleasant odor.
- The development of any disease. You, perhaps, noticed that in the period of exacerbation of a pathology or a cold disease, the sweat secreted by the body has a specific smell. This is primarily due to the fact that accumulated toxic substances and harmful compounds are excreted through the skin.
- Excess temperature limit. During exhausting physical exertion or as a result of overheating in the sun, our body looks for ways of natural cooling. Sweat can have a sharp and very unpleasant smell.
- Violation of the concentration of hormones. Against this background, such a pathology as hyperhidrosis may develop. During this disease, perspiration is always accompanied by a foul odor.
- Diabetes and obesity. These two states are interrelated. The metabolic process is disturbed, excessive body weight appears, as a result of which the body simply cannot cope with the load.
- Pathology of the kidneys. If the kidneys function abnormally, excessive uric acid may accumulate in the body, which is excreted through the sweat glands as well. That is why colorless droplets of liquid have a sharp and unpleasant odor.
If you encounter such a problem, then first of all you need to visit the attending specialist and find out the reason. In some cases, it is possible to eliminate the unpleasant fetid odor of sweat under the arms with the help of herbal remedies. Along with this, be sure to adjust the daily diet. It is best to exclude any seasoning, especially spicy, sweets and fried foods.
Effective means in the fight against the specific smell of sweat are:
- table soda;
- apple vinegar;
- Oak bark;
- pharmaceutical camomile;
- tea mushroom;
- strong black tea;
Each of the above components is the basis of the infusion, which should wipe the area of the armpits. To achieve the desired result, such manipulations should be performed three times a day and for at least 30 calendar days. If you do not manage to reduce sweating and eliminate the offensive odor on your own, then you need to go to a hospital and use the drugs prescribed by your doctor.
Medical problem solving
In pharmacies, you can find a lot of pharmacological agents, which in varying degrees can reduce the separation of sweat and save you from an unpleasant smell. The use of such pharmaceutical preparations is permitted only by prescription of the attending specialist. Self-medication is extremely undesirable. After identifying the reasons for the development of such a disease, the doctor will select the appropriate drug that is exclusively for you and write out the treatment course.-
Some people suffering from the described problem are solved by cosmetic manipulations. An injection of Botox is injected in the armpit area. As a result, the nerve impulses coming from the corresponding brain section to the sweat glands are no longer served, and the sweating is completely stopped. The effect of such a manipulation can last up to three months.
There is also a surgical way to solve such problems as excessive sweating and an unpleasant smell. This therapeutic method is used in practice extremely rarely and with special indications. During the operation, the structure of the sweat gland is completely destroyed, with the result that it no longer functions as before.
How to solve the problem of the girl: choose hygiene products correctly
Modern cosmetology companies produce several types of antiperspirants:
- ball deodorants;
- on a gel basis.
Each of them is good and effective in its own way. Sprays have become the most popular because they do not leave stains on clothes and perfectly eliminate the unpleasant smell of sweat. The sticks temporarily clog the sweat glands, thereby reducing the level of sweat separation. But they can leave marks on blouses and sweaters, and some of them crumble.
Antiperspirant ball type is very convenient, and besides, have a softening and antibacterial effect. Antiperspirant gel-based lightweight and well convert air. To choose a suitable cosmetic product should be based on the characteristics and excessiveness of the sweat compartment, occupation, convenience and composition. Particular attention is paid to the composition of the need for girls who have sensitive skin.
Get rid of the separation of sweat is impossible, because it is a natural process of thermoregulation. But to eliminate the unpleasant sharp and repulsive smell forever quite possible. First of all, choose the right cosmetics. If the pungent smell is caused by the development of pathology, then one cannot do without the help of the attending specialist. Be healthy!