Stretch marks on the chest may occur due to various factors. This and pregnancy, and a sharp weight gain, and a sharp weight loss. Besides, stretch marks contribute to some features of the skin. But whatever they were causes of stretch marks, You certainly want to get rid of them, because they do not add beauty, but only vice versa. How to get rid of stretch marks on the chest?
Stretch marks on the chest: traditional medicine methods
There are many recipes of traditional medicine designed to fight stretch marks on the chest.
• Take three drops of geranium oil, three drops of orange oil and 1 tbsp. sweet almond oil. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed, and gently massage into the chest with gentle massage movements. The procedure should be repeated every two days.
• Take 1 g mummy (three tablets) and a whole tube of baby cream. Mummy melt in 1 tsp. warm water, mix the ingredients thoroughly. Rub the cooked cream in the chest every night.
• Take a hot bath to warm up your skin. On the stretch marks themselves, apply a heated porridge mass made from Spirulina algae. After applying, do not wrap yourself tightly with a wrap, wrap yourself up and lie down under a blanket for a time from forty minutes to an hour. The procedure should be repeated within ten days.
• Take two basins. In one of them, pour this water so that it is cool, but not cold. And in another pour hot, but tolerable. In a bowl of hot water, add 1 tsp. salt, and in a bowl of cold water - 1 tsp. lemon juice. Take two terry towels. First dip into a basin of hot water, squeeze it a little and apply to breast for about 30 seconds. Then take the second towel, dip it in a basin with cool water, squeeze it a little and attach it to your chest for 60 seconds. This should be done several times. At the end of the procedure, wipe your breasts with lotion. The course of the procedure is six days. Lotion is prepared as follows: take 2 tsp. rosemary, fill them with four cups of cold water, put on the gas and bring to a boil. As soon as it boils, turn off the infusion and wait for it to cool down without removing the lid. When the broth has cooled, filter it, add 4 tbsp. lemon juice, 2 tsp salt and as much alcohol.
• Take half a glass of olive oil, add 10 drops of vitamin E, five drops of vitamin A and fresh aloe juice. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and rub into the chest twice a day. Store the prepared mixture should be in the refrigerator.
• Well help from stretch marks on the chest Cosmetic peels - creams that are designed for the skin of the face. Rub them in the chest should be once every three days for three weeks. The best way to cure stretch marks is peels, which include ground apricot seeds and ground coffee.
• Not bad eliminates stretch marks on the chest and the following remedy: take two drops of the following oils - incense, lavender and neroli oil. Mix all the ingredients, and rub into the chest after well steamed in the bathroom.
• From the old stretch marks on the chest will help get rid of the next remedy. Take 2 drops of lavender oil, 2 drops of neroli oil and five ml. wheat germ oils. Mix ingredients and daily rub in stretch marks on the chest.
• Take 3 drops of rosewood oil and 5 drops of wheat germ oil. Mix components and regularly rub in stretch marks on the chest.
• Take 1 ml of neroli oil, 2 ml of mandarin oil, 2 ml of lavender oil and 2 ml of petitgrain oil. Mix all the ingredients and apply on the chest. Hold the compound for fifteen minutes, then, without rinsing, apply wheat germ oil over it. The procedure should be repeated daily for three weeks.
• In order to, as quickly as possible to get rid of stretch marks on the chest, You can massage yourself. Start it with a clockwise circular motion, then palm it up from the nipple, then make a movement as if you were cutting wood. And finish the massage by holding the breast with one hand and lightly pat it with the second hand. The last movement that will complete your massage is stroking.
See also:Bodyaga from stretch marks: reviews
Trying to get rid of stretch marks on the chest, and follow the above recommendations, you should not forget about a few important points. Firstly, if you have just given birth to a child, and you continue to discharge after birth, in no case should you take a bath and steam. Set aside fight against stretch marks for a later period. Secondly, any product that you put on your chest to fight stretch marks should be applied first to the elbow to eliminate the possibility of allergies. Thirdly, if you are breastfeeding, it is better not to apply any formulations on the breast until breastfeeding is complete. And fourth, remember that all of these means to combat stretch marks on the chest, will be effective only if you perform everything systematically, regularly and comprehensively!
Health to you!