The problem of unwanted facial hair worries many girls. Extra hairs do not look aesthetically pleasing, and their removal usually takes a lot of time.
Women's Hair: Causes
Hair covers the entire body of a person, including the face. For some, they are light and almost imperceptible, while for others, on the contrary, they are dark and hard. Usually, increased hair growth is concentrated in women in the face, namely on the chin, above the upper lip and even cheeks.
Women’s facial hair may appear in the following cases:
- Menopause is one of the most common causes of the appearance of vegetation. When the ovaries fade away, an androgen begins to be produced in the woman’s body - a male hormone that triggers the growth of facial hair.
- Transitional age, during which the body tolerates a hormonal change. As a result, inconspicuous hair begins to become dark and tough.
- Hirsutism is a disease characterized by the presence in the female body of a large number of male hormones. The older a woman becomes, the more hair becomes on her body. Hirsutism can be cured in a medical way (special therapy), and then turn to a beautician to eliminate visible defects.
- Heredity. If there were women with abundant hair in your family, then you will most likely encounter the same problem.
- Pregnancy, during which hormonal imbalance can be observed, which means, in some cases, increases the intensity of hair.
- Long-term use of hormonal contraceptives and some drugs.
- Strong stress.
- Women of eastern nationality and with dark hair thicken thick vegetation on the face.
- How to lighten hair?
- Hair Brightening Dye
- Cinnamon Brightening
Facial hair removal: methods and means
There are several methods for removing hairs on the face. Some of them are quite expensive, so not every girl can afford it. In this case, home remedies will come to the rescue.
One of the most common ways to remove antennae on the face. Unfortunately, the result does not last long, because after shaving, the hair begins to grow more intensely, becoming harder. If you still decide to shave the hair on the face, you will have to do this daily, as they grow very quickly, forming stubble. In addition, shaving can cause skin irritation.
- Plucking tweezers
Another common way to get rid of excess facial hair. This method is also not effective. After plucking, the hair follicles are damaged, with the result that scars and scars can appear on the face. Moreover, the procedure itself is quite painful.
- Laser cosmetology
- Hormonal failure in women
This is the most effective way to get rid of unwanted facial hair. Waxing affects not only the hair, but also the hair follicle. Due to this, hair growth significantly slows down, new hairs grow thin and light. The procedure can be done not only in the cabin, but at home. Wax can be bought at cosmetics stores. It is sold in strips, tablets, cartridges and cans.
The product is heated on fire and, using special plates, apply to the problem area. After hardening, they are sharply torn off by hands against hair growth. To reduce pain, you can use special tools. To avoid irritation after the procedure, apply a softening or moisturizing cream on the skin. The result of hair removal can last up to a month.
- Shugaringor sugar hair removal
The procedure is performed using the same algorithm as waxing, but sugar is used instead of wax. A mixture for shugaring can be prepared by yourself or bought at a cosmetics store.
- Depilatory cream
He is considered the most ineffective way to remove the antennae on the face. Depilatory cream does not give a long lasting result, after its use irritation may appear on the skin, and even more hard hair may grow on the place of the antennae. Depilatory cream acts only superficially, without affecting the hair follicle. If you decide to use this tool, be sure to take a test for an allergic reaction: apply the cream on your wrist. If after 10 minutes. the skin did not turn red, it means that the product suits you.
If you have thin and sparse hair, you can try to lighten it with concentrated hydrogen peroxide, hydroperoxide or Blondex.
- What if your lips dry?
- How to treat a cold on the lip?
- What are the consequences of botox?
Folk methods of facial hair removal
To get rid of facial hair, you can use traditional methods. For example, well-proven walnuts. Take the green rind of nuts, dry it, burn and dilute with water. Stir the mixture well and apply daily to the hairs. Gradually, you will notice that they will start to fade.
Pour a glass of boiling water 1 tsp. baking soda. Moisten a cotton swab in the prepared solution and apply on the problem area. Fix the tampon with adhesive plaster and leave until morning. After removing the compress, lubricate the skin with a nourishing cream so that there is no redness and peeling. After 4-5 of these procedures, the excess hair will disappear.
Facial hair for women is a real problem! To get rid of the problem, you can contact the beauty salon or use home-made methods, some of which help no worse than salon procedures.