So the woman is arranged, that she constantly seeks to change her appearance. First of all it concerns the color of the curls. During today's conversation, we will discuss how to dye your hair at home. If done correctly, the result will surprise you, because you will look irresistible.
Code of rules for home coloring curls
Hair coloring is a very serious and painstaking procedure. From a number of trifles, such as the choice of the coloring matter, the observance of the dyeing technique, etc., the result depends. If you are planning to dye your hair for the first time, without resorting to a hairdresser, then you just need to familiarize yourself with elementary, but at the same time very important rules.
Let's discuss how to properly dye your hair at home, so that the result is pleasing, and the new image riveted the admiring glances of others:
- Choose only high-quality paint and carefully study the instructions. The amount of dye needed depends on the length of your curls.
- Be sure to choose the right color scheme. So, women of balzakovsky age are not recommended to paint curls black, the red one quickly burns out, and the blond does not suit every color type.
- Use only freshly prepared mixture for dyeing.
- Paint with an oxidizing agent must be diluted in a metal bowl.
- To protect your skin from the negative effects of the coloring matter, follow the procedure in latex gloves.
- Apply the mixture to soiled curls - the coloring pigment will show up better.
- Do not perform staining and, for example, biowave in one day. This combination has a detrimental effect on the condition of the hair.
- Carefully paint the root part of the curls, and then distribute the coloring matter throughout their length.
- Do not overdo the paint, but rather reduce the limiting time of staining by a few minutes.
- After the staining procedure, be sure to use restoring masks or balms.
- No need to blow-dry your hair, allow it to dry naturally.
- If there are open wounds, pustules or abrasions on the skin of the head, discard the hair until it is completely cured.
Change hair color - change your life for the better
If you do not know how to dye your hair yourself at home, first consult with your hairdresser or study special aids. Today, the Global Network can find a lot of instructions and master classes that will help you comprehend the basics of this difficult process.
If you have to dye your hair only in the basal part, then you can do it yourself. It is important to carefully dye all the hairs and leave no gaps. You must admit that regrown roots look ugly, and they only give you discomfort.
The question of how to dye hair roots at home, torments many girls, especially those who have long curls. Some people dye their hair at home to save money, due to lack of time and for other reasons. Regardless of this, every fashionista should know how to do this without the help of a specialist. Our short tutorial will help you color the roots yourself:
- For dyeing the root part of the curls, choose a coloring agent that matches the tone of your hair.
- We dissolve the paint according to the instructions in the metal bowl.
- We always put on old clothes so as not to stain it with paint, or use a protective cape.
- Coloring will be done with a special brush, we also need a comb.
- We disassemble the curls in partings and paint over the regrown part, slightly grabbing the hair below the roots. So we dye the hair in the radical part of the entire head.
- The residues of the coloring matter can be distributed along the length of the curls using a comb.
- After the allotted time, wash off the remnants of the coloring matter and apply a balm.
Natural dyes: what should I look for?
Recently, many women have begun to use natural dyes, for example, henna and basma, to dye curls. Using this combination of dyes, you can drastically change your image.-
Consider how to dye hair with henna at home. A few simple tips will help you achieve the desired result:
- Powdered henna is laid out in a metal bowl and filled with hot filtered water.
- Stir the mixture until it acquires the consistency of sour cream.
- There should be no lumps in the dye.
- Then add a few drops of any essential oil extract.
- We apply a thick cream along the growth line of the curls so that henna does not stain the skin.
- We begin to apply the dye on the loins of the occipital part. First, the root part is stained, then the main length of the curls.
- Thoroughly wrap curls with plastic wrap and withstand from 15 minutes to 3 hours. It all depends on the desired result.
- With extremely clean and slightly warm water we wash the remnants of the coloring matter from the curls without using cosmetic means.
- Basma can be used to saturate the shade. It should be diluted and applied according to a similar algorithm.
Following the fashion
Recently, many domestic and foreign style icons are choosing an absolutely new technique of coloring their curls - ombre. This style suggests bleached hair ends. In this regard, many girls are interested in how to paint the tips of the hair at home.
Performing such a procedure is feasible for every representative of the beautiful half of humanity, but you need to know some rules. The pledge of beautiful and stylish coloring using the ombre technique depends on the smoothness of the transition and the chosen color range. Today, you can see the ombra on the contrary, that is, the roots become discolored, and the tips of the curls are darkened. We'll figure out how to dye your hair in the style of ombra at home in the classic version.
- paint or brightener;
- comb and massage brush;
- bowl for mixing paint;
Step-by-step process description:
- About 2 days before dyeing, we do not wash the hair, because the dye pigment is better absorbed and the curls will be slightly protected.
- Carefully comb our curls along the entire length.
- We put on an old homemade t-shirt or shirt, because the paint can get on the clothes and ruin it.
- Now from a roll of foil cut the equivalent pieces of the right size. It depends on the length of the painted tips.
- We evenly divide our hair into separate sections and fix them with clips or elastic bands.
- The bottom of the curls leave free.
- We put on latex gloves, we take a metal bowl and according to the instructions we dilute the coloring matter.
- On the shoulders, you can throw a towel or a special protective cape. This action can not be performed.
- Using a brush, apply a dye on a piece of foil. We try to distribute the paint in the center of the piece of foil.
- Gently wrap the foil around the bottom strands and lightly hold up and down, as if blending the paint.
- After we have painted the lower tier, we release the following strands from the clamps and continue to paint them by analogy.
- Gradually paint all the tips of our curls, moving from the bottom up. Thus, we will be able to achieve a smooth hue transition, which is very important when coloring in the ombre style.
- We maintain dye on the hair according to the instructions. Do not exceed the time limit, because it will negatively affect the state of the curls.
- Gradually, starting from the lower tier, we begin to remove the foil from the tips of our curls.
- We wash away the remnants of the coloring matter with warm water and use the usual cosmetological means.
- Be sure to apply a reducing balm.
- Do not forget that after dyeing, we do not blow dry hair.
Hair coloring is not an easy technique. Such a process is considered an art that needs to be learned. If for any reason you had to paint curls at home, heed all the tips and follow the rules. Do not experiment with changing hair color, trust it to a professional. But as for staining the root part of the curls or tips, so you can do it yourself.
By the way, if you want to look irresistible at a party, then you can use gouache paints or pastel crayons for coloring. Bright strands will make your look unforgettable, and such dye is washed off in a matter of minutes. Be beautiful!