If the pores are enlarged on the face, this will spoil the impression of even the perfect makeup. Unfortunately, this problem is familiar to many girls. The solution to the question is simple - daily thorough care and, above all, cleansing.
How to clean the pores on the face: basic care
- Every day, you must use a cleansing gel or milk. The composition of these cosmetics should include essential oils or extracts of chamomile, basil, grapefruit, orange, aloe, lemon, toffee and cloves.
- Masks created on the basis of clay will help to reduce pores.Colored clay can be diluted with green tea, cosmetic tonic, aloe juice or ordinary water. These masks are able to narrow pores, remove swelling, irritation and redness, as well as remove the accumulated harmful substances and disinfect the skin. Keep the mask on the face should be at least 20 minutes, after which you need to wash with cold water.
- Quickly narrow pores and dry skin will help lotions, which include zinc oxide. But after applying them, you should apply a cream with an active moisturizing effect. It will make the skin more smooth and well-groomed.
- In order to deep clean you can use special exfoliating agents. From dead skin cells can be rid of the skin of the face with a scrub, treating it with 2 p. in Week. After using the composition, it is necessary to lubricate the skin with an agent that has a calming effect, which does not contain alcohol.
- Fruit masks made from peaches, strawberries, plums, apples or apricots will help to shrink and clean the pores. Fruits need to be washed, rubbed and put gruel on the face for half an hour. Then wash your face with cold water.
- A cleansing face mask is also made from whipped cream and lemon juice. It is able to dry and clean the pores of oily skin. But it should not be used more often than 1 p. in 10 days.
How to clean the pores on the nose?
- Clear and narrow the pores on the nose can be using a tonic lotion. It is recommended to use it after washing, at least 2 p. per day, rubbing the face with a cotton pad or swab from the bottom up. You can choose any tonic, as long as it suits you. You can prepare the tool yourself. In order to make the simplest tonic lotion, you need to take 1 tsp. calendula and dry chamomile. Mixing the grass, it should be poured 200 ml of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Then strain and add there 1 tsp. camphor alcohol. You can keep such a tonic in the refrigerator for several days. You can prepare a cleanser from the juice of lemon, orange or aloe, adding there alcohol in the ratio of 20 percent of the volume.
- To clean the pores on the nose, you can use ready-made masks for oily skin.They eliminate the problem while improving blood circulation in the upper layers of the epidermis. Use them at least 2 p. in Week.
- The easiest and most accessible is a mask of tomatoes. One tomato must be rubbed and applied to the problem area, rinsed with cool water after 20 minutes.
- For the care of porous skin, peels and scrubs are most often used. The use of peeling 2 p. per week, allows you to deep clean the pores, get rid of sebaceous blockages, prevent inflammation and rash. Homemade scrub can also be used for cleansing.. In order to make it in a coffee grinder, you should grind 1 egg shells and mix it in a volume of 0.5 tsp. with egg yolk and 1 tsp. sour cream. Combining the ingredients, they need to be applied in a circular motion on moist skin. Wash off the mask should be 25 minutes, then wipe the face with a tonic. After the bath, this procedure will be more effective.
How to clean pores at home?
Before you clean the pores at home, determine your skin type. It is of several types: dry, mixed, normal and oily. Clean the pores of dry skin should be sparing means, but a thorough cleaning will be needed for oily skin.
Regular masks will also help deal with the problem. One of these masks can be made with simple oatmeal. 1 tbsp. l oatmeal need to fill this volume with boiling water, to get a thick mass. Gruel needs to be cooled and massaged on the face. After 15 minutes, it should be washed off with ordinary warm water. Such a mask will not only cleanse and exfoliate the face, but also saturate the skin with minerals and vitamins, and refresh. Owners of dry skin, oatmeal is best to brew not with water, but with milk, adding a small amount of honey.
You can only clean the pores when there are no sore eels on the face or open wounds.If the skin has a rash, wait until they heal. During this period, it is best to wipe your face with a cosmetic milk or lotion, making it especially neat. To accelerate the healing of wounds or acne, you can use alcohol tincture of calendula. But it should be used very carefully, so as not to provoke a burn.
Every woman dreams of a clean and beautiful face skin. But due to external aggressive factors or the state of the body, black spots, rashes or acne may appear on the face from time to time. To clean the pores at home, your face should be cleaned daily with cleansing lotions. If the problem has appeared, you can try to clean the pores at home, without resorting to the help of cosmetologists and expensive cosmetic products.