Changes in appearance are always relevant. Women love new images, because it gives them energy and ability to create. Hair coloring is the most popular way to change the image and highlight its beauty. But to achieve the plan and become more attractive, it is important to choose the right hair color..
How to choose the perfect hair color?
To find the perfect paint for the curls, start with your type of color appearance. Usually they are isolated, focusing on the seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter. To the winter type belong girls with dark hair and skin of a cool shade. With this type of appearance should be abandoned paint warm shades. The autumn type is distinguished by bright, rich and reddish-colored hair and warm skin tones. Eyes with this type of appearance can be any. In this case, you should avoid the blond, prefer chestnut, chocolate or copper shades.
The spring type is the eyes of hazel, blue or green color and hair of light colors. Owners of this type are suitable for golden colors, but not light and saturated shades. Gray and blue eyes, cold skin and blond hair belong to the summer type. For him fit brown shade and blond, but the dark is not recommended to choose.
How to choose the right hair color?
- When choosing hair color, well-known stylists recommend focusing primarily on the eyes. Owners of green eyes is best to opt for a golden, chestnut and bright red shades. Copper curls will look great. Only bright colors will be able to focus on the brightness, beauty, uniqueness and expressiveness of the eyes. For hazel eyes, it is best to choose shades: golden, copper or brown. But here the choice depends on the skin tone. If the eyes are deep brown, and the skin is light, then the best option would be light shades of copper or caramel. With light-brown eyes and light skin, the natural beauty of soft chestnut, red or caramel color is favorably emphasized.
- Beauties with dark skin and dark brown eyes, you can choose any of the dark shades: brown, gold or copper. In any case, the owners of brown eyes, if they want to look harmonious and natural, should abandon the light colors.
- The fair sex, with gray eyes, will suit any paint. For a more harmonious natural combination, you can advise choosing a color, focusing on the coloristic type of appearance. Those who have a cold type should give preference to black, blond and ash shades. Warm type loves copper, chestnut, caramel and red shades. When choosing a black tint, it is worth remembering that it is better to refuse it if there are wrinkles, acne and scars on the face. Blue-eyed beauties when choosing hair dye should also focus on the type of appearance and eye saturation. With pale skin and light eyes dim shades of ashy and blond will do.
- If the skin is dark or pink, and the color of the eyes is closer to saturated turquoise or blue - this is a warm type. For him it is best to choose bright or dark shades, among which are ideal red, chestnut, copper or golden tone.
How to dye your hair?
- Before staining, start by determining the condition and color of the face. If the face is smooth, without bright features and defects, the hair can be dyed in platinum, saturated or very dark color. But the choice of such paint requires a complete lack of flaws on the face. In the presence of scars, moles or freckles from such shades it is better to refuse, since they will emphasize the problem even more.
- Owners of olive skin will suit any warm shades: milk chocolate, honey or ginger color.Cold shades are well combined with pink skin: sand, ashen. Owners of pale skin - ashen or dark brown, perfect shades of "wild plum", "chestnut" or "eggplant".
- With a tendency to allergies on the face or redness, hair dyeing in red colors is undesirable. Gold is not suitable for people with a yellowish skin tone. When choosing paint, be careful. If you decide to radically change yourself, then first try painting with the help of special tonics. This will help determine whether this hair color will suit you, but if not, you can easily and quickly wash it off.
- When dyeing hair, it is most correct to select a color that is only slightly different from the natural one.A dramatic change in image is not for everyone! New hair color should highlight your natural beauty. For red hair is best to choose a bright copper, chestnut or dark brown color. Brown hair with a dark shade can be freshened up by adding a little brightness. The perfect color will be black wood. With light, light blonde and honey hair color, it is best to pick up golden tones. Burning black hair can be emphasized with a reddish tinge.
Hair color plays a big role in creating a harmonious appearance. Picking up the right shade, you can change not only the image, but also start a new life. There are no universal rules for color matching, but there are certain criteria that should be followed. First of all, you should focus on the coloristic type of appearance, color of eyes and skin.