One of the most effective means for the growth and strengthening of hair is burdock oil. Its positive effect on the health and beauty of curls is noted not only by one generation of women. The only caveat - to achieve a visible result, it is important to correctly apply the oil on the hair.
Burdock oil - the best way to grow hair
Burdock oil is a unique natural product used by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers for hair care. This tool significantly accelerates the growth of curls. High efficiency burdock oil for hair due to its rich composition. It includes vitamins, flavanoids, mineral salts, useful acids, essential oils, tannins, protein, natural inulin, and other components.
Inulin is a natural polysaccharide, well absorbs various poisons, perfectly cleanses the skin. In addition, this substance stimulates the reproduction of beneficial microflora on the skin surface, enhances its immunity, and normalizes metabolic processes. In addition, inulin is a kind of catalyst that multiplies the skin’s ability to absorb minerals and vitamins.
Burdock oil for hair loss: how does it work?
Burdock oil is actively used not only to enhance the process of hair growth, but also from their loss. It strengthens the hair follicles (follicles), therefore, prevents baldness, eliminates seborrhea of the scalp, is an excellent helper in the fight against dandruff and gives hair shine.
Strengthening blood circulation and normalizing metabolism in the scalp, the oil deeply nourishes and strengthens the hair structure, restoring it well, even after frequent dyeing and unsuccessful perm. It also helps to eliminate the cross-section of hair.
Burdock oil can be purchased at any pharmacy or cook yourself at home. Today, many companies produce oil not only in its pure form, but also with the addition of various beneficial components, because: calendula, propolis, hops, horsetail, tea tree, chamomile, string and nettle.
How to properly care for your hair with burdock oil?
Burdock oil for hair care can be used in its pure form as a separate tool, rubbing it into the hair roots, and you can - in the form of additions to various home masks.
- Before the procedure of rubbing the oil in the hair should be wetted with warm water. Curls should be clean. Using a towel, wipe off excess water from them, rub the oil slightly in the water bath on the roots. Using a comb with large teeth dipped in oil, evenly distribute the composition over the entire hair length. After that, wrap your head with plastic, put a hat on top or wrap a thick towel. The duration of the procedure should not be less than 1 hour, it is better to keep as long as possible. After the time, wash your head with shampoo and balm.
- The procedure is best carried out 2 p per week for 1-2 months, depending on the desired result. Then you can take a short break in 2-3 weeks, then repeat the course.
- To enhance the therapeutic effect of burdock oil is advised to mix with yolk, mustard, pepper tincture, onion, yeast, honey or brandy. Masks with him are very effective in treating absolutely any type of hair, the only thing is that you don’t have to get carried away with owners of greasy hair.
- To accelerate the growth of such an effective mask: connect 2 tbsp. honey with the same amount of lemon juice. In the mixture, add 2 tbsp. burdock oil and put in a water bath. Hold until honey dissolves. Cool the mixture, then add 2 yolks. Apply the resulting composition to the hair, paying particular attention to the roots and scalp. Wrap your head in plastic, on top - with a towel. Soak the mask for 1.5 hours, then rinse with shampoo. Do this procedure for a month at least once a week.
- Effectively, and such a means to strengthen the hair: pound 2 egg yolks with 1 tsp. cocoa and add 3 tbsp. l burdock oil. Rub the composition into the scalp, while making a light massage. Wash the mask after 1 h. This tool should be applied 2 times a week for a month.
Burdock oil - a proven drug for hair. It helps to cope with many problems: loss, dryness, section of curls. Oil makes strands healthy and shiny, and also easily cope with seborrhea and dandruff. You can use the tool in its natural form or as a component for home masks.