The result of the eyelash extension procedure produces a stunning effect. And if at first the emotions are extremely positive, then after some time they are replaced by opposite ones. And all because a wonderful innovation greatly harms the condition of native eyelashes. However, this can and must be fought. Let's figure out how to restore the eyelashes after building, giving them the same strength and health.
Cinderella at the broken pumpkin
The extension procedure is extremely aggressive towards the health of the hairs. And this is quite a natural effect, if in the mirror instead of your previous eyelashes (and now you understand that they were lush compared to the present) you saw short and tough “hemp” that never seems to grow. The magic stopped, and from your beauty is not a trace? Do you feel like Cinderella, once again found himself in his rags, but also, God forbid, crying and panic?
That happens. You should know that you are far from being the first and not the last girl who faced the situation when, after removing the extensions, your eyelashes look like that you want to never look in the mirror again (there are plenty of such photos on the Internet). Do not worry: it is fixable! It is much worse to remain completely without eyelashes (and sometimes it happens). You do remember that beauty requires sacrifice - now you have a long and responsible work to restore. Sometimes it takes months and even years - it all depends on the state of the eyelashes.
If everything is not so bad for you, you still need to think about healing, feeding the framing of your eyes. It is much better to prevent trouble before they happen. In addition, the worse you just do not. So, let's see how to restore eyelashes after building quickly and efficiently.
Castor oil nourishes and strengthens onion hairs, making them stronger and stronger. Apply it on the eyelashes without mascara and other cosmetics.
Do the following.
- Heat a small amount of castor oil in a water bath.
- Moisten a cotton swab in the tool and apply it on the eyelashes, spreading the oil to the tips (you do not need to coat the roots).
- Soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove excess napkin and rinse closed eyes with warm water.
You will need:
- burdock oil (sold in pharmacies);
- several cotton pads;
- small basin or saucepan.
- Oil pre-heated in a water bath (it should be warm, but not hot) drip onto cotton pads and apply to each eye. Be careful not to get the product in the eyes.
- Lie down and rest. The longer the exposure time, the better, but it is advisable to lie so for at least 30 minutes.
- Then you can rinse your eyelashes with warm water.
You can do the same with sea buckthorn, almond or peach oil, and it is best to alternate them: use one in the morning, another in the evening. In addition, in order to achieve the best effect, it is desirable to add vitamins A and E (in the liquid state) to the solution.-
Remember that you need to make masks every day, until you make sure that the grown eyelashes become healthy and the same as before the extension.
Anyone who thinks about how to restore eyelashes after building at home, you should know that along with oils you can and should use herbal infusions. To help the injured hairs come calendula, chamomile, nettle, green tea. You just need to insist the collection and then with a cotton pad periodically make a compress.
There are also special cosmetic products that promise to restore eyelashes and return them to their original appearance. They cost, to put it mildly, not cheap, and often have many side effects, including glaucoma and even blindness. It is better to still be patient and trust trusted folk remedies, although, perhaps, rehabilitation with their help will be somewhat delayed.
What else can be done to return the old look?
- Try not to use eye makeup for at least a couple of weeks to give your eyelashes a rest.
- Proper, balanced diet and abundant drinking will help speed up the process of regeneration. Eat more foods rich in vitamins A, D and E.
- Only resort to the escalation procedure in case of emergency, in order not to organize "rescue operations".
- Well, do not forget about the positive attitude! Sooner or later your eyelashes will surely grow and gain the same length, thickness and thickness.
Now you know how to restore eyelashes after extension. Spend time on this every day, without giving up and not giving up, and the result will not be long in coming. As for the subsequent similar procedures, think carefully about whether it is worth it.