If for men the wrinkles on the face are only the costs of the age of wisdom, then for women each of them is akin to stabbing the heart. So the question of how at home to tighten the shape of the face, is of particular relevance. For the return of youth does not need to sell the soul of evil - quite simple means will help!
Our face is in our hands!
For the elasticity of the oval face is the middle layer of the skin - the dermis. It consists of collagen and elastin cells. With age, the production of these components is broken, the fibers lose their original shape. Speaking figuratively, a “spring” is pulled out of them - accordingly, the face loses its smoothness, becomes flabby. Skin may also sag due to:
- diets. A face is a part of the body that loses weight faster than others;
- an excess of ultraviolet radiation - for example, many hours of stay on the beach;
- smoking This factor adversely affects the state of the whole organism;
- neglecting the right facial treatment. If the skin does not receive the support it needs, then the natural forces to maintain the required level of collagen (especially after 40 years) ceases to be enough.
But even so, the situation can be corrected. And it is not necessary to go under a knife or make costly injections. You can do exercises, massage and masks, tightening facial contours, and at home. But only with the observance of the iron rule: work on yourself should be regular, and not from time to time. Otherwise, no wrinkles will disappear.
Top ways to correct facial contours
All procedures for the "floating" contours should provide a lifting effect, that is, tighten the skin. When making masks, it is important to be 100% sure that none of its components will cause you allergies. Otherwise, the consequences can be dire.
The most affordable skin care products are masks.
This tool acts as an "enhancer" action nourishing cream for the face. It is necessary to slightly shake the protein of 2 eggs and apply it after using the cream. As soon as the protein shrinks, the mask can be washed off with warm water. If you need not only to tighten the oval, but also to clean the skin, then in 1 protein we add 1 tbsp. l white flour or 5 drops of rose essential oil (lavender will do). To enhance the stiffening effect, you can add ½ tsp. honey
Clay and mud
They knew about the healing properties of clay in ancient Egypt. It is no coincidence that the women of that era had such smooth, “porcelain” skin. Now this "magic" powder can be purchased at any pharmacy. Just be sure to consider the color of the clay:
- red, pink - for dry skin;
- black, yellow - for fat;
- white, blue - are universal.
The recipe for making a mask of any clay is to mix the powder with water to the consistency of sour cream. Apply it to the entire problem area, excluding the area around the eyes. Action time - 20 minutes.
Masks based on powder dirt are also useful, but it is better to dissolve it with milk if the skin is rather dry.-
50 g of paraffin (buy at the pharmacy) must be heated to 50 degrees. Then hot (but not burning!) Apply on the face, pre-lubricated with nourishing cream, and after 25 minutes, remove. Such masks are highly recommended for women over 40 who want to tighten their facial contours at home.
Starch contained in potatoes, has a tightening effect, reduces the space between the collagen fibers. For the mask, you need to rub 2 medium potatoes and apply gruel to the face. After 15-20 minutes, you can clean with warm water.
This mask is considered the ideal companion for protein or clay. Or the mixture can be used separately.
1 tbsp. l liquid honey;
1 tbsp. l oatmeal flour;
1 tbsp. l aloe juice
Preparation and use:
- We clean the face with tonic.
- We put a mask.
- We stand 15 minutes and wash off.
Asahi technology, or two-finger massage, gives results after 2 weeks.
- We clean the skin with tonic.
- We rest the lower jaw in the palm.
- With the other hand, making efforts, we depict a flat line from jaw to eye.
- Linger for 3 seconds, do 3 sets of each.
Two American women, Juliet Cando and Carol Madgio, puzzled by the search for a remedy for flabby facial skin, created their own system of exercises, calling the direction “Facebook building”. Judging by the reviews, these simple movements really help to tighten the contours of the face at home, even after 50 years.
- Pull the sponge forward.
- Now we round them up, as if we pronounce the letter "o".
- Repeat 20 times.
We tighten the cheeks
- Open your mouth, saying the letter "o".
- Press the upper lip to the jaw.
- Fingers press on the skin of the lower edge of the sockets.
- Stretching the lips in a smile, pulling "o" so that under the fingertips there is tension.
- Pull the lips in the shape of the letter "o".
- We pinch the skin on the temples with the index and middle fingers.
- Smile, straining the muscles as much as possible.
- Linger in a pose for 5 seconds, relax.
- We make 5 approaches.
- Inhale, puffing up the cheeks.
- Close your face with your palms, pressing them on the cheeks. However, they must fight back.
- We perform for 5 seconds with a break 5-7 times.
Regularly performing exercises, massage procedures and applying masks is the solution to a difficult task, like at home, to tighten the shape of the face. This is exactly the case when patience and work win - at least a surgeon's scalpel and a cosmetologist's syringe. And you retain youth, elasticity and firmness of the skin of the face, feeling yourself at 25.