Honey is a natural product with healing properties. It adsorbs toxins and removes harmful substances from the body. Honey massage from cellulite at home increases blood circulation and lymph flow, making the skin firm and taut.
In combination with proper nutrition and calculated physical exertion, honey massage will relieve you from the "orange peel" covering the buttocks and thighs.
- Scientists have proven that the appearance of cellulite is a normal process, This is the natural cause of age-related changes in the female body. Changes occur in the subcutaneous adipose tissue, where skin irregularities appear. The affected area can be not only the buttocks and thighs, but other parts of the body (arms and abdomen, for example).
- The cause of the appearance of cellulite in other parts of the body is collagen tissue., which lead to the accumulation of fat in the body. These fats are rich in toxins that impede the transmission of fluid, forming plaques. Cellulite is a problem that must be fought in order to look slim and beautiful.
Honey massage for cellulite: benefits
- Smoothed subcutaneous tubercles.
- The skin becomes taut and elastic.
- Slags are removed from the body.
- Improved upper layers of the skin.
- Stimulated blood vessels.
- The lymph flow and blood flow accelerates.
- Resists salt buildup under the skin.
- The skin gets moisturizing, nourishing and beneficial substances.
- There is an improvement in the activity of internal organs.
- Skin breathing improves.
- Restores the fat balance of the skin.
- Fatigue from physical stress is removed.
- Muscles come to tone.
- Improves the function of ligaments and connective tissues.
- Improves metabolism.
Honey massage at home: contraindications
- Allergies to honey and bees.
- Infectious diseases of the skin.
- Varicose veins 2 and 3 degrees.
- Violation of the heart muscle.
- The postoperative period.
- Various tumors.
- Kidney stones and gallbladder.
How to do honey massage?
Honey anti-cellulite massage is a very effective remedy for "orange peel". Cellulite disappears due to the healing properties of natural honey.
To enhance the effect of honey massage at home, add essential oils to honey. Ideal orange, grapefruit, eucalyptus, lavender, juniper, tangerine, lemon oils: 1 tsp. honey 5 drops of essential oil. If you are doing a hip or buttock massage, you will need 2 tsp. natural honey for 5 drops of oils. Honey and oils are mixed before the anti-cellulite massage. If you add a few oils, first mix the oils, then add them to the honey and mix everything again.
Technique of honey anti-cellulite massage
Runtime - 10 minutes.
- Apply honey on your palms, patting it on the problem area. During the massage part of the mixture is absorbed into the skin, the rest remains on the hands.
- Each cellulite zone is massaged separately.. You can not take on everything at once!
- When honey is completely transferred to the body, strongly stick the palms to the body. Then sharply tear off. Repeat the exercise several times. The first time will be pretty painful.
- Gradually clapping movements should be sharper and stronger. To do this, press your hands tightly against your body, and then sharply tear them off.
- In the process of such anti-cellulite massage honey will start to be hammered into the skin, and a white mass will remain on the hands.
- When you finish the honey massage, wash the rest of the honey from the body with warm water using a sponge.
- After massage, lubricate the skinmoisturizer.
- Do not be alarmed if bruises remain after the honey massage - they quickly dissolve.
Honey massage for weight loss
- Honey massage for weight loss should be done on all problem areas. It is recommended to do it after taking a bath or a shower, as steamed skin absorbs the active substances better.
- Before the procedure, thoroughly heat the problem areas of the body - this will help the honey to better affect the skin. Honey is applied in a thin layer and pressed against the skin with a palm.. Palms, with effort, rub the problem areas of the skin with wave-like movements. The scope of the movement should gradually increase.
- Honey massage for weight loss is performed for 15 minutes on all parts of the body. After the session, it is recommended to wash off the remnants of honey with warm water and lubricate the areas of the body where the massage was performed with anti-cellulite cream.
- To achieve maximum results, massage is carried out every other day for 2 weeks. This technique helps get rid of 4 cm body volume.
Honey Massage Blends
- 2 tsp. honey, 5 k. lemon oil, 2 k. eucalyptus oil, 2 k. lavender oil.
- 2 tsp. honey, 3 k. lemon oil, 2 k. orange oil, 2 k. lavender oil, and 3 k. juniper oil.
- 2 tsp. honey, 5 to. oil of lemon, 5 to. oil of orange.
- 2 tsp. honey, 3 to. oil of lemon, 5 to. mint oil, 2 to. lavender oil.
Honey massage from cellulite at home - a step towards a beautiful and slim figure. To achieve the desired results, the procedure should be carried out regularly, clearly performing the technique. Taken together, effective sports, walking in the fresh air and proper nutrition would not hurt. A combination of all the procedures will help you quickly get rid of the "orange peel".