Many women want to increase the thickness of the hair. Many special tools have been created for this, but there is nothing better and more effective than natural homemade masks!
Not enough thick hair: reasons
Before you begin the course of home masks, take care of neutralizing the factors that affect hair loss, reducing their density. First of all it is the weather conditions. Because of the cold, wind and dry air curls become thinner, lose nutrients and begin to fall. All sorts of stress, in the process of which the immunity goes down, the body falters, and also reduces the density of the hair. In addition to these reasons, the volume of curls affects the wrong care and lack of necessary vitamins.
Homemade mask with egg yolk for thick hair
- To prepare the mask, mix 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp. cocoa powder and 1/2 tbsp. kefir. The mask is divided into 3 equal parts. 1/3 of the mixture is rubbed into the hair roots and is allowed to dry. Then apply the second part and repeat the procedure. After applying the remaining mask we wrap the head with a film. After 40-50 minutes wash off with warm water. It is recommended to use no more than 2 times a week.
- To prepare a mask for thick curls, take 2st l. burdock oil, 1 tsp. liquid honey and brandy, yolk. Ingredients mix, part of the composition rub into the hair roots, distribute the remaining mixture on the strands. The means of effective action, so it is better to keep it for at least 2 hours, after having warmed your head.
Home mask for herbal infusion hair density
For decoction, you can choose any medicinal herb. Chamomile decoction is perfect for blonde hair, St. John's wort or nettle for dark hair, calendula for red hair.
- 2st. l herbal broth mixed with 1 tbsp. l liquid honey and egg yolk. Apply the mixture on the hair roots and massage for a few minutes. Next, lubricate the rest of the curls, leaving 30 minutes.
- 2 tbsp. l herbal infusion, 1 tbsp. l dry yeast, mix 1 egg yolk. The composition must be put in a warm place for the yeast to give a reaction. Then add to the mixture 2st. l vegetable oil and mix again. The resulting mass should be applied to the hair roots and cover with a film for 30-40 minutes. The procedure is carried out up to 3 times a week.
- This recipe will require equal parts to mix nettle, plantain and pharmacy chamomile. The resulting herb collection pour boiling water and let it brew. After a few hours, when the decoction has cooled, strain it and add crusts of bread. Gruel needs to be evenly distributed on the hair and cover with a towel, having previously covered the head with a plastic cap. The composition is left for an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo.
Homemade masks for hair density on the basis of Dimexidum
Dimeksidi liquid vitamins can be bought at the pharmacy. You can also buy burdock oil, which is often used to strengthen curls. It will protect against hair loss and improve hair growth, enrich them with useful components.
To prepare a mask for thick curls, combine 2 tbsp. l burdock oil and vitamins A, E, 1 tsp. spoons of lemon juice and Dimexidum (to enhance the penetration of the components of the tool). The mixture is applied to the curls, covered with a film. Warm the top with a towel or woolen hat. The exposure time of the mask must be at least an hour. To curls again pleased with pomp and density, you need to spend 15-20 procedures (2 times a week).
Gelatin Hair Mask
To prepare you need to connect 1 tbsp. l gelatin, 1/2 tbsp. water, thoroughly mixed until the lumps disappear. The mixture should last about an hour. When you wash your hair - add the composition to the shampoo. When the hair is dry, you will notice that it has increased in volume, natural shine has appeared. To increase the density will need to do 20-30 procedures, but no more than 2 times a week.
Fruit Mask for hair density
To prepare the mask, mix grated banana, 1/2 avocado, 2 tbsp. oatmeal. The composition is rubbed into the scalp, covered with polyethylene and aged for 20 minutes.
Fruits will help strengthen the roots and nourish the hair. The substances contained in the banana, cleanse the scalp and adjust the water balance. Avocados contain vitamins E and A, which will provide hair with proteins. Oatmeal compresses fragile curls. By the way, steamed oatmeal can be simply added to the conditioner and applied to the hair after washing for a couple of minutes.
Homemade mask with apple cider vinegar for hair density
For growth stimulation and nutrition curls fit such a recipe.
Mix 2 tbsp. l mint, rosemary, basil and sage, 3 drops of peppermint oil, 5 drops of lavender oil, 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar. If your hair is dry, reduce the amount of vinegar. Chop the herbs, then pour vinegar and oils. Insist the composition in glass for 2 weeks, then strain. If the capacity is dark, the shelf life increases to one year. 2 tbsp. l herbal infusion dilute in 1 tbsp. water and rub into the roots with massage movements at least once a week. Flush the mask is not necessary. After a month of use, you will notice a stunning result!
To prepare masks for hair density at home is not difficult, and their use will not cause unnecessary trouble. The effect of homemade masks is not worse than that of the salon, but you can be sure about the quality and naturalness of the ingredients. Your hair will shine health, curls will be elastic, thick and smooth. Their beauty will not go unnoticed!