Cognac from time immemorial is considered a noble drink. Of course, it is more popular among men, but women were able to benefit from it for themselves. They began to use this aperitif as an ingredient to maintain their beauty. So there was a mask for hair with brandy. The benefits of it are enormous, and the recipes for cooking are many.
Cognac means to strengthen hair
In ancient times, cognac was popular as an excellent heading only for big drinkers. But today it is considered, and it is a scientifically proven fact, that in moderation brandy can bring many benefits to the body:
- widen the walls of blood vessels;
- normalize blood pressure;
- support the work of immunity;
- fight inflammatory processes.
But this does not end the beneficial properties of a harsh alcoholic beverage. Masks with cognac alcohol work wonders with hair, and the process of their preparation and use brings a lot of pleasure. It’s no secret that homemade conditioners based on French drink are essential for dyed hair. They help to keep the color for a long time, give the curls a healthy appearance.
Effective and mask with brandy for hair loss. Due to the high alcohol content, such home remedies stimulate blood circulation, strengthen hair follicles and promote better absorption of nutrients.
Cognac masks - a universal tool. They are suitable for all types of hair and scalp. So, owners of fat curls should add brandy undiluted. And those who suffer from dandruff and excessive dryness of the skin, can add to the composition of the mask egg, olive oil or other softening ingredients.
Simple homemade recipes
Only very brave girls can afford to rinse their hair with pure brandy spirit, because such a procedure is likely to cause burning of the scalp, dryness, dandruff and allergic reactions. To avoid such a negative, women have learned to mix brandy with other soothing and extremely useful ingredients. Choose the most suitable recipe for you from the options offered by us.
Means for weak and brittle hair
Tannins, which are part of brandy, promote better blood circulation, thereby strengthening the roots and reducing daily hair loss. In turn, caffeine activates these processes. In total, by mixing these two components, we will get an excellent hair mask with coffee and cognac, which will not only give life force to weak curls, but also make them noticeably thicker.
- ½ tbsp. custard coffee drink;
- 3 glasses of brandy;
- 2-3 art. l ground oatmeal or dry white clay.
Preparation and use:
- Gently in a small bowl, you can use special dishes for hair coloring, mix coffee and brandy.
- Then add some clay or oatmeal to the mask. In small portions, stirring constantly, add dry ingredients to the liquid.
- Apply the mask to your hair and leave for 1 hour.
Mask for active hair growth
Hair mask with cognac and honey - a powerful tool to activate their growth. However, to use such homemade mixes for girls with dry hair should be extremely careful. It is better to apply hair with burdock, castor or peach oil before applying the mask.
- 2 tbsp. l honey;
- 2 yolks;
- 2 tbsp. l cognac.
Preparation and use:
- Place a saucepan with a small amount of water on the stove and turn on the hotplate to maximum so the liquid boils.
- Meanwhile, in a large iron bowl, mix together egg white and honey.
- As soon as the water in the pot begins to boil, place a bowl on top of it, making a water bath.
- Continue to rub the egg yolk until the honey is completely dissolved in it.
- Then add cognac and boil for about 30 seconds.
- Allow the components to cool to an acceptable temperature and rub the mixture into the hair roots, smoothly spreading the residue over the entire length.
- Don't forget to rinse everything off after 20 minutes.
We struggle with hair loss and split ends
When up to 100 hairs fall out per month, this is considered to be quite normal. But if you lose hair in large quantities, it's time to take action. Strengthen fragile roots will help mask for hair with brandy and egg, the bonus of which is protection from the split ends.
- 1 egg;
- ½ tbsp. cognac.
Preparation and use:
- In a small enamel bowl, whit a white egg with a fork or a whisk.
- Then gently add warm brandy to it and mix.
- Apply the composition first to the hair roots and scalp, then slowly spread over the entire length.
- Hold the mixture on the head for about half an hour.
Rules of application
Mask for hair growth with cognac, of course, will bring a lot of benefit to your curls. But it is not enough just to mix the components in given proportions, you need to be able and correctly use this home remedy. Here some rules will come to the rescue:
- All components of the mask must be the same temperature. Therefore, work in advance to get brandy, honey, eggs and other ingredients from the refrigerator, and if necessary, heat a little over the fire.
- Apply the mixture to pre-washed hair. Most cognac masks are well washed off with ordinary warm water and do not require re-use of shampoo.
- To activate all processes, after applying the mask, the head must be wrapped with plastic and a towel.
- For starters, it is best to test all the components of the mask on the back of the wrist, so as not to burn the already delicate scalp during application. If the mask anyway began to mercilessly bake, you don’t need to endure it - immediately rinse with water.
- Cognac alcohol is not suitable for frequent use. As part of the masks, it can be used only once a week.
In general, subject to all norms and formulations, a mask for hair with brandy receives positive feedback from women. Perhaps its only drawback is the high price of the most noble drink. However, we hasten to reassure you - one bottle is enough for a long period.
If you have not tried home treatments to strengthen the hair with brandy alcohol, be sure to use these recipes. Split ends, hair loss, brittle and fragile curls - all this fades into the background after several uses of the mask.