The huge palette of hair colors available today allows you to easily change the image by making a completely different head of hair - a new shade. However, situations are not excluded when, after painting, the resulting result is not entirely happy. And then decapitation of hair will come to the rescue - a procedure to get rid of an undesirable shade.
Hair decapitation: what is it?
Hair decapitation is a special way to remove coloring pigment using special cosmetics. Depending on the intensity with which the damping emulsions or correctors will work, the hair will either become discolored or acquire an initial shade. When choosing a decoupler, its proportion, as well as the duration of the application of the wash, it is necessary to be guided by the color obtained after dyeing - the darker it is, the more actively it is necessary to influence the dye.
The process of washing the color leads to the disclosure of scales, which greatly facilitates the destruction and removal of paint pigments. However, after the end of the procedure, especially with the use of potent washes, they remain open, which can make the hair brittle, dry and lifeless.
In order to minimize the damage caused to the curls, it is very important to provide them with careful care after decapitation, and it is best to contact the beauty salon for a medical rehabilitation course.
What are the means for decoupling?
Depending on the composition and intensity of the effect on the dye, you can select 3 types of means for pickling.
- Washes based on oxidizing agents (for surface sampling) are means having a gentle effect and intended to lighten hair not more than 1-2 tones. To achieve greater discoloration, the procedure is repeated several times. Such washes contain fruit acids, gently removing pigment and at the same time caring for hair, without harming their health and structure. However, it is necessary to apply these formulations in the first 2 days after dyeing, since the more time passes, the washing becomes less effective.
- Compound bleaching products (for deep decoupling) are products with enhanced action that allow you to remove undesirable color or wash off the wrong color. One procedure allows you to lighten the hair by 3-4 tones, while, perhaps, the appearance of a noticeable red on them. To resort to re-bleaching can be no earlier than 2 weeks.
- Natural washes (for home dumping) are products that include such products as kefir, eggs, soda, oils, laundry soap, etc. They affect the hair much softer. To achieve the desired result, it will be necessary to repeat the procedure often enough.
Stages of hair decaping in the salon: description
Hair decapitation in the salon is carried out in several stages:
- 1st stage: Putting a wash. The master treats dry hair using a brightening or decolorizing agent.
- 2nd stage: Stimulation of action. In order for the wash to penetrate the hair structure, to “break” the molecular bonds between the paint particles and create a special coating that will prevent the pigment from re-acting, the hair will be combed from the roots to the tips, this will allow the wash to be evenly distributed.
- 3rd stage: Protection and dyeing. The composition for decapsing is removed using a special protective shampoo. Then, to help weakened scales to close from the negative effects of the environment, the color of the hair is necessary. And to refuse to paint the hair can not, otherwise you can cause them even more harm. It is not necessary to give them a rich shade, just choose a color close to its natural.
Decaying Estelle Hair: Specificity
Due to the high cost of the procedure for decaping hair in the salon, not many can afford it. Therefore, if there is a need to slightly reduce the intensity of color, you can make a light wash at home with the use of Estelle powder. To do this, mix 1 tbsp. l powder with a small amount of shampoo, mix, pour the mixture with 100 ml of hot water and quickly apply the resulting product to damp hair, gently rubbing along the entire length for 5-10 minutes. Then wash your head with plenty of water. If necessary, repeat the procedure after 1 day.
Natural means for decaping hair
Folk recipes to neutralize hair color, less effective compared to salon procedures. But these funds do less harm to hair. And even, rather, on the contrary, the natural components which are their part, have beneficial effect on a condition of hair.
If after staining, your expectations are not confirmed, do not worry. Use vegetable oils: olive, almond, peach or burdock, which contribute to the neutralization of color. Apply any of them on the hair and scalp with light massage movements. Leave on for 3-4 hours, then rinse with plenty of water using a shampoo. To achieve a greater effect, you can add 1-2 tsp to the oil. any alcoholic drink, for example, brandy or beer, and to fix the result - rinse the hair with chamomile broth with a small addition of lemon juice.
The mask based on fermented milk products can slightly reduce the intensity of the color. To do this, apply kefir of high fat content over the entire hair length and hold for 2 hours. Repeat this procedure until the desired result is achieved.
Unsuccessful dyeing in light, or, conversely, dark colors, can lead to a bluish or greenish tint on the hair. To cope with this trouble will help aspirin. Rinse the hair with water, after dissolving this drug in it. At 1 tbsp. water take 5 aspirin tablets.
To get rid of an undesirable shade of hair, use an egg mask. Mix egg yolks and castor oil in equal amounts. Apply the mixture to your hair, hold for 1 hour, then rinse.
To improve the efficiency of the masks used, the head after their application must be warmed with a towel. Rinse hair until it squeaks, then refuse to dry the hair dryer. Use natural products to wash the color no more than 1 time per week.
Hair care after decaping
The main task after decapitating hair is to return shine, elasticity and health to it. That is why after washing the color, you should regularly apply moisturizing, protective and restoring conditioners, balms and masks.
If, after constant moisture and nutrition, the hair still remains dull, splitting and lifeless, consult a salon treatment. To date, there are the following procedures for hair restoration:
- Ampoule treatment - the use of oils in combination with active vitamin-reducing agents.
- Lamination is the procedure of covering the hair with special protective compounds that make the hair smooth and shiny.
- Keratinizing is the enrichment of hair with structural protein - keratin, which is responsible for the density and strength of hair.
- Elyuminirovaniye - the effective and sparing coloring, intended especially for the decoloured hair.
Hair decapitation: photo before and after
In order not to face serious consequences and the subsequent treatment of hair, the procedure of beating should be carried out no more than once every six months and only with highly qualified specialists. If you do not have such an opportunity, refer to the popular recipes. Perhaps their effectiveness will not be so high, but they will be able to muffle the unfortunate color of the strands, and they will not damage the hair.