Recently, an increasing popularity is gaining manicure french on short nails. Naturalness has come into fashion. This is due to the wide distribution of such a manicure. Unlike a bright manicure, in which the nails were supposed to be long, French looks neat and natural. In addition, such a manicure will be convenient and will not cause you difficulties in everyday life.
Such a manicure on short nails will look great if they are oval or square. If you want to add a little piquancy to the manicure, feel free to add various patterns and drawings to the standard jacket.
How to make a French manicure on short nails?
You can make such a manicure by going to any hairdresser or beauty salon. However, if you have a lot of patience and certain skills, you can make a french-dress yourself at home.
- In order to carry out your task, you will need varnishes in two colors. In order to circle the edge of the nail (it is often called a smile) white varnish is used. To cover the rest of the nail plate, pink or peach varnish is most often used.
- Before you take a manicure, prepare your nails for this. First of all, you need to clean the nail plate from varnish. A nail file will help you shape your nails.
- After that, the nail should be covered with a special transparent varnish, which evens the surface of the nail plate. Then you can proceed to the design of the tips of the nails.
- In order to "smile" turned out neat, beautiful and smooth, use special stencils. If the color of white varnish does not suit you, apply a second layer. So the color of the stripes will be more vivid and rich.
- When your smiles are dry, you should apply colored varnish on the nail plates. Remember that for the French manicure it is better to choose its colors gentle (pink, peach, beige), and the varnish itself should be as transparent as possible.
- When the main work on the creation of French manicure is completed, the nail plate must be covered with a protective agent. It will not only protect your nails, but also give them a natural shine. After all that you put on your nails dries, you can enjoy the result.
What you need to remember when creating a service jacket?
There are some subtleties that should not be forgotten while creating a French manicure. It is very important to remember that If you are going to do a french, your nails should not be too short.
- The optimal length of the regrown part of the nail should be about three to five millimeters. Therefore, you should not take it literally and cut off or saw off your nails at the root.
- The white border of your nail should not be thick. If you make it too wide, it will also visually shorten the already short nails. Try to make a thin and neat line.
- If you want to lengthen your nails a bit, you can make some kind of decoration on them. With decoration, the main thing is not to overdo it. A thin strip between the white border and the rest of the nail plate (the color is better to take gold or silver) will be quite enough. You can also apply a subtle pattern on the nail or stick a small amount of rhinestones. About the design with such a manicbre read in the article Design of a nail french with a pattern.
- If you urgently need to bring nails in order, you can use a pencil or chalk for a French manicure. These tools are very convenient, because they do not take up much space. In addition, it will not take a lot of effort and time to tint the nail plate from the inside. We need to remember only that such a pencil is not recommended to use if your nails are peeling or not treated.
See also:How to make a French manicure?
French is a versatile option for both parties and business meetings. Nails with such a manicure look beautiful and well-groomed. It is appropriate at any time of the day and in any situation.