Each woman, of course, knows that the skin of the face requires a special, thorough and at the same time gentle care. For peeling, cooked face scrubs are used at home. We have selected the best cosmetic recipes for you.
Homemade facial scrubs: basic aspects of cooking
As you know, scrubs are used for the peeling procedure. The surface of the skin of the face over time becomes covered with dead cells, which should be removed. With the help of peeling, you can improve the color of the skin, saturate the skin with useful mineral and vitaminized elements, moisturize it.
Today there are a huge number of recipes for home scrubs. If you do not have enough time to visit the salon, then do the peeling procedure yourself. To prepare the correct and useful scrub, you should consider some of the features, in particular:
- The so-called exfoliating agent must be part of the home scrub - the substance with which the exfoliation of dead cells is performed. These include baking soda, salt (cooked and sea), coffee, ground oatmeal, barley or rice groats, grape seeds, citrus zest, granulated sugar.
- As an exfoliant, you can use nut kernels, peach or apricot kernels, crushed dried herbs, as well as egg shells.
- During peeling, the skin should be saturated with moisture and nutrients, therefore, an oil extract must be part of the scrub. You can use unrefined olive, peach, wheat, avocado, almond, coconut and other oils.
- For additional nutrition of the skin, you can add berry, vegetable or fruit extracts to the scrubs, but they must be fresh.
In order for the peeling procedure to benefit and enrich the skin with nutrients, you should follow some rules for such manipulation:
- Scrub can be applied only on previously cleaned skin;
- Apply a cosmetic product should be gently massaging in order not to injure the skin;
- the skin around the eyes and lips, as well as the eyelids - under the ban;
- it is best to perform the procedure before bedtime so that the skin can regenerate and calm down;
- it is easier to apply with a moistened hands or special disc;
- to improve the effect, the scrub can be left on the skin for 7-10 minutes;
- at the end of the peeling procedure, the skin is necessarily moisturized with a suitable cream for a particular skin type.
Salt and soda scrub
Make a home scrub can be made from improvised, cheap and affordable products - salt and table soda. This scrub can be used for problem skin. Peeling should be postponed if there is inflammation or pustules on the face. Soda salt scrub perfectly removes black dots.
- cooked or crushed sea salt - 1 tsp;
- 1 tsp. table soda;
- 1-2 hours l. cleansers;
- filtered water - 5 tsp.
Preparation and use:
- In a separate container lay out the usual means for washing (foam, gel or liquid soap) and whip it up to the formation of a foam mass.
- To get the foam, in the cleanser add filtered (boiled) water.
- Then add salt, salt and baking soda, carefully alter everything.
- Apply a scrub on previously cleaned skin with massaging movements according to massage lines.
- We perform facial skin massage for no more than 5 minutes. As a rule, after this time, there will be a noticeable characteristic burning and tingling.
- Wash off the remnants of soda-salt scrub with water and thoroughly moisturize the face with cream.
Effective coffee scrub
Another common and very effective tool for peeling is a coffee scrub. It can be made from ground coffee. Also suitable and already spent coffee grounds. Such an agent is not recommended for sensitive and very thin skin. Also, the use of coffee scrub should be abandoned with the development of allergic reactions or hypersensitivity to its components.
- 2 tbsp. l liquid honey;
- 2 tbsp. l ground coffee or ground dry coffee.
Preparation and use:
- Put the honey in a glass or enamel bowl and melt it in a water bath to form a liquid mass.
- Add to the honey base coffee grounds or dry ground coffee, and then mix everything well.
- Apply the scrub to the previously cleaned skin, gently massaging your hands in the direction of the facial massage lines.
- After 2-4 minutes, the remnants of cosmetics rinse with water.
- You can perform this procedure no more than twice a week.
Oat scrub for deep peeling
Many representatives of the beautiful half of humanity know how good oatmeal is, not only for the health of the digestive tract, but also for the skin. Chopped oatmeal is actively used in the preparation of cosmetics for peeling. If you want to slightly clean the skin and moisturize them, then soak the flakes in water or milk and just apply it on your face. For deep cleansing, you can use a scrub made on the basis of oatmeal with the addition of almonds, honey and aloe.
- ½ tbsp. l crushed oatmeal;
- liquid honey - ½ tbsp. l .;
- ½ tbsp. l freshly squeezed aloe juice;
- boiled purified water - ½ tbsp. l .;
- crushed almond nut - ½ tbsp. l
Preparation and use:
- All the above components are laid out in a separate container and mix thoroughly.
- We should have a homogeneous mass.
- If it turned out dryish, increase the amount of water.
- Apply a scrub to cleansed skin and massage the skin for 3-5 minutes, without affecting the areas around the lips and eyes.
- The remnants of a cosmetic product are washed off and put on a moisturizing or nourishing cream.
Scrubs made from natural ingredients at home have become an excellent alternative to salon peeling. Pay special attention to your skin type to find the right scrub. Be beautiful and healthy!