Each of us has aspirin at home. It relieves pain, relieves fever, and helps relieve premenstrual syndrome. However, these simple tablets can be used not only for medical purposes, but also in the composition of cosmetic procedures for the face. For example, a face mask with honey and aspirin will be an excellent solution for problem skin.
Simple means of natural protection against acne and comedones
Aspirin is widely used by people as a drug that can relieve a severe headache and bring down the high temperature. It is actively used to prevent blood clotting, as well as to reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
But few people know that this inexpensive medicine can benefit and play a significant role in facial skin care. A crystalline compound of salicylic acid in aspirin helps to soothe reddening of the skin and eliminate itching. And thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of aspirin can be used to reduce inflammation on the skin.
But this is not all the benefits of aspirin for the skin. It has such useful properties:
- Helps in removing dirt and oil from the surface of the skin and, therefore, cleans clogged pores, preventing the appearance of acne.
- Acts as a natural peeling and removes dead skin cells.
- It is very effective in treating age-related skin problems caused by natural aging processes or exposure to sunlight, such as discoloration and pigmentation.
- Keeps skin young, preventing wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and mouth.
- Able to reduce the swelling that appears on the face and under the eyes.
Honey also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, but it is added to a completely different reason in an aspirin facial mask. Almost unique composition of this beekeeping product copes with many external signs of internal problems of the body. It is used in cosmetic procedures to improve vascular tone, increase cellular metabolism and intensive nutrition. At home, honey and aspirin are simply indispensable for acne and in situations where you need to look fresh and without signs of fatigue on your face.
But even if it seems to you that a mask with such ingredients is ideal for solving your problems, read its contraindications:
- First of all, you should not use this mask if you are allergic to aspirin or honey. Otherwise, side effects may occur, such as a rash, stomach bleeding, difficulty breathing and even allergic shock. In no case should you make an aspirin mask if you have Reye's syndrome.
- You can not use any home remedies on the basis of aspirin for pregnant and lactating mothers, after consuming large amounts of alcohol or while taking other medications. In addition, they are not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Now that you know all the benefits and risks associated with honey-aspirin masks, you can sensibly judge the need to use them.
How to restore the skin radiance and shine with aspirin?
So, it's time to move on to practice, that is, to experience the prescription of a face mask with honey and aspirin. This combination of components is very effective, because honey is able to deep clean the pores, and aspirin - to strengthen the skin and maintain the correct water balance.
- aspirin - 2 tablets of 0.5 g;
- 1 tbsp. l honey;
- warm water.
- First of all, soak aspirin tablets in enough water and allow them some time to swell. After aspirin is dissolved, its texture should be midway between fine and coarse salt.
- After that, add some honey to aspirin mush and mix well. Let the mixture stand for 2-3 minutes before applying.
- Before applying the mask, clean the face with warm water and mild, non-aggressive soap.
- Then we apply the paste on the face with a special cosmetic brush, paying special attention to the problem areas of the skin.
- After 10-15 minutes, we remove the remnants of the mask with a damp cloth, and rinse the face with water: first warm and then cold to close the pores.
- It is recommended to use a mask no more than once a week and no longer than 1 month.
What you need to know about honey and aspirin mask?
Do you still decide to try this miracle cure for acne or are you still thinking of leaving skin experiments? Reviews of a face mask with aspirin and honey from women who have experienced its effect will help to solve this dilemma. Traditionally, authoritative public opinion was divided into 2 camps. Consider them.
- "The coarse aspirin granules really help cleanse the skin of impurities and dead cells."
- "After regular use of masks, in fact, the number of comedones, acne and acne was significantly reduced."
- "The complexion became even, and the skin - radiant."
- "The appearance of inflammation and acne scars has decreased."
- "All components can be purchased freely available at an affordable price."
- "Be prepared for the fact that the mask turns out very sticky and continues to drip from the face even after application."
- "You will not get noticeable results after the first use."
- "Too frequent application of a mask can result in a pink vascular mesh on the face."
- "It is better not to try a mask if your skin is excessively dry, since aspirin will exacerbate the problem."
Aspirin mask with honey is known for its healing properties for problem skin. However, if you decide to experience this home remedy for yourself, then carefully assess the possible risk and check your skin for allergies.