Eyelash extension - this procedure appeared relatively recently and has already managed to gain its position among cosmetic procedures. But here we must be especially careful, because this all concerns our peepholes, which are very fragile and sensitive and they have to come into contact with foreign materials, so you should carefully consider the choice of the salon and the master of cilia.
What is the procedure for eyelash extension?
In essence, eyelash extensions are the same as glued eyelashes, but with better quality. Before the procedure, the eyes should be cleaned of makeup, and the eyelash growth line should be degreased with a special cosmetic. Then the builder will select the right eyelashes for your eyes and start the procedure itself. Cilia can be glued one by one, and can be bunched. You do not need to do anything special at this time, just sit back and relax with your eyes closed. And while the master will gently glue the cilia with tweezers, from the outer corners of the eyes to the inner ones.
Depending on the purpose for which you stick your eyelashes, their number depends. For example, for everyday "socks" you will need 3-5 bundles, and for a more solemn occasion, you can stick even 13 bundles per eyelid. After the cilia will be glued you need some time to get used to them. Cilia, with proper care, are kept for several weeks, and then they can begin to peel off, and correction will be needed.
Rules for the preservation of eyelash extensions
- If you have a habit of rubbing your eyes, then you need to get rid of it. Touch the eyes should be only in the morning and evening when applying makeup and removing it.
- Too much makeup can also cause early peeling off of extended cilia. To avoid this, cilia can not be painted with mascara, because they are so thick and beautiful.
- Now you have to sleep on the side or on the back, and not face in the pillow. Otherwise, waking up in the morning, you can find all your cilia on the pillow.
- Many extended cilia are afraid of chlorinated water in the pool and salt water in the sea, so you should not expose them to such tests, or at least try not to drench them too much.
- It is not necessary to curl the extended cilia, the competent master will surely curl your cilia slightly, and independent curling can only spoil them.
How to remove the extended eyelashes?
Of course, the easiest way to go to the salon and ask the wizard to remove your eyelashes, but there is another way. To do this, simply apply good eyeliner to the eyelids for the night, and by morning the cilia will come off by themselves.
- The most important advantage of the procedure is the ability to highlight your eyes, make your eyes more expressive and brighter, while every day, without putting a lot of makeup on yourself. Also, waking up in the morning, you no longer have to worry about how you look, because with the extended eyelashes you will always look beautiful.
- Materials for building are constantly being improved and are absolutely harmless to the skin, for example, especially hypoallergenic materials are used for owners of sensitive skin.
- High-quality salons always comply with a sterile mode of operation when building, and in the work they use only clean and safe tools. Therefore, there is almost no chance of getting a microtrauma or infection.
- Another plus of this procedure is its painlessness and relative speed. In just one hour you will find the cilia of your dreams. And if you increase the cilia piece method, the correction will need only a few weeks.
Cons of eyelash extensions
- Not all masters have sufficient experience and qualifications to engage in high-quality eyelash extensions, with the result that this all can turn out to be very pitiable for your own cilia. Beauticians may use low-quality materials or allergenic glue in their work, after such an extension, the eyelashes will not hold well and look careless. The horrors that can sometimes be heard about the build-up that all their eyelashes, after removing the artificial ones, fall off, belong to the poor-quality build-up. That is why it is so important to find yourself a good salon and builders.
- The second significant disadvantage of this procedure is its price. Of course, making a build once is not so costly, but a constant correction build can result in a serious amount. But here, of course, it’s up to you to decide, it’s worth remembering that the mascara is not used for building up, and therefore money is not spent on it.
Cilia do not cause harm to healthy eyelid skin, but some women are at risk.
Who should not increase eyelashes?
- Women, often suffering from various allergies. Not necessarily, glue or artificial cilia will cause you an allergic reaction, but you should not risk it. In addition, over the past few years, the number of people who suffer from individual intolerance to various kinds of substances has increased. To avoid this, first try to grow a couple of cilia and see how your eyes react to it.
- If you have depleted weak cilia, then the extension will only worsen their condition, so you should first strengthen your own cilia, and only then build up. You can strengthen them with special products that are sold in a pharmacy or vegetable oils, such as castor or apricot.
- For women with dry eyelid skin, it is better to refrain from building up, since dry skin needs regular moisturizing with creams, and increased cilia can quickly fall out from rich cream.
- When excessively oily skin build-up is also not the best option, oily skin can provoke a quick peeling of the cilia.
- Those who often suffer from conjunctivitis, doctors do not recommend building up, as it can provoke this disease.
Any procedure has its pros and cons, but to decide whether the extension is right for you, you should try. It is especially good to do the extension of the cilia before any event, in order to slay all of them with its luxurious look.