Eyes are the mirror of the soul. And vision is a unique gift. It would seem that this is obvious and understandable to everyone. However, the pace and rhythm of our life does not allow to fully treat this gift. Rather, the opposite: large loads contribute to the deterioration of vision and reduce its severity. Today, traditional and alternative medicine offer many ways to eliminate these problems, such as an eye massager.
Eye Massager Glasses: Description and Specifications
Today on the market there are enough models of glasses-massagers. But in order to make the right choice, you need to clearly understand what it is and what characteristics they may possess.
At first glance, eye massagers are very similar to ordinary glasses. However, this is only a first impression. The fact is that they are able to exert different effects on the eye zone: compression, vibration, thermal, magnetic.
Here the choice is yours. It should depend on what kind of impact gives you the greatest pleasure and does not cause discomfort, since one of the main tasks of these massagers is to relieve stress and nervous tension of a person.
Another 1st characteristic of massaging glasses is the number of programs and modes of exposure. The more of them, the more likely you will be able to choose a mode of intensity of exposure according to your mood, well-being and desire at the moment. On average, manufacturers offer 7-9 programs. However, deviations in one direction or another for a specific model are possible.
The next thing to consider when choosing this device - ease of wearing and use. It is desirable, of course, to measure glasses before buying. They should fit snugly to the face and follow contours clearly. You should not feel any pressure or discomfort.
It should be noted a number of functions that need attention when choosing: the presence or absence of an external control unit, the ability to work on batteries. Also, some models have the ability to sound massage. That is, during the use of the massager, you will hear the relaxing music or the sounds of nature. The kit, in this case, may include headphones. As you understand, such additional functions affect the cost.
Who needs such glasses?
In fact, it is easier to identify the groups to which these glasses are not recommended: children, pregnant women, people with serious eye diseases (glaucoma, cataracts, etc.), inflammatory processes, in the postoperative period, if there are burns or injuries. Ideally, you should consult a doctor before use.
Eye glasses are recommended for use if:
- Your activity is associated with a lot of eyestrain - working with computers and papers. In this case, the result of use is to relieve the symptoms of eye fatigue - cramps, pain, dryness, split eyes;
- You suffer from headaches and runny nose. The massager helps to relieve swelling and outflow of fluid, normalizes blood circulation in the vessels of the brain;
- You have problems with the nervous system - anxiety, insomnia and irritability. Massage helps relieve tension and restore healthy sleep;
- You are worried about cosmetic problems - wrinkles in the area around the eyes, swelling and dark circles;
- You are under the influence of age changes are forced to wear glasses "plus".
Healthyeye eye massagers: description
The healthyeyes eye massager is the result of the work of American scientists and acts on the basis of a magnetic effect on the acupuncture points of the eye area. The Russian Ministry of Health approved and recommended the use of this massager.
On the reverse side, the device has 22 silicone fingers. They gently affect the area around the eyes, relieving stress, irritation and fatigue, restore blood circulation, relieve fatigue from the eyeball. Silicone makes fingers soft and supple. At the end of each of them is a powerful magnet made of a alloy of rare earth metals. Inside the glasses is a micromotor, thanks to which a continuous acupuncture effect is provided in accordance with the selected mode.
Points - Healthyeye Eye Massagerss guaranteed to restore vision by more than 90%!
These glasses are recommended for use:
- Students suffering from false myopia, which is associated with a high voltage of the organs of vision during study;
- Employees whose fields of activity are computer related;
- People with presbyopia - age changes that lead to the need to wear glasses with a "plus";
- People suffering from neuralgia, insomnia, pain in the eyes and headache;
- Anyone who does not like wrinkles, swelling and dark circles in the eye area.
Contraindications are the same as in other similar massagers: injuries, burns, operations, inflammatory diseases of the eyes, cataracts and glaucoma, children age.
To get the maximum result, you need to use a massager for 3-5 minutes, 3 times a day (maximum 20 minutes). Eye Massagerhealthyeyesvery convenient to use:
- It is light - only 280 g
- Battery operated
- It is convenient to use it not only at home, but also on business trips or at work.
- 9 different modes allow you to select the desired intensity
Reviews of massagers
- Makar, 41: Friends gave me an eye massager, because I work a lot at the computer, my eyes get tired. At first I was skeptical. Used, rather, for the sake of interest, but he really helps! Now eyes have become much less tired. In addition, it is convenient: put on a few minutes before bedtime - that's all.
- Svetlana, 27 years old: Very useful points. Advantages: well relieve fatigue, smooth wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, improve blood circulation. Disadvantages: not found. Visually impaired since childhood. Every day when working with a computer, I put a strong load on my eyes, which is why they are watering. Reaches even to headaches. Glasses masseurs advised me aunt. She even gave me her time for me to make sure of their actions. It turned out to be easy to use, I noticed the effect right away. Fatigue and discomfort are gone. The sensations were rather pleasant, although a slight tingling was observed after removal. Excellent stress relief. The skin has become more elastic, wrinkles smoothed out a bit. Points provide effective assistance and have a beneficial effect on the muscles.
All you have to do is choose a massager that would suit you. Before use, you must remove contact lenses, insert batteries, wear glasses, choose the desired mode, take the most comfortable position and enjoy a massage!