An egg is a product of animal origin, which is not only eaten, but also various cosmetics are prepared from it. With it, it is easy to make useful face masks at home.
Egg white helps to cope with many cosmetic defects: tightens pores, whitens the skin. In addition, the protein helps to reduce the depth of wrinkles, masks with it are shown to be used by aged women.
Face Mask with Protein for Oily Skin
- Separate the white from the yolk. Add to the protein 3 tsp. lemon juice and 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed juice of any sour fruits or berries. Ideal apples, kiwi, orange, grapefruit, cranberry, cherry, mountain ash, grapes, etc. Apply the mixture to your face. After 25 minutes, rinse with cold water. This mask will refresh and brighten the face, as well as significantly narrow the pores.
- Mix egg white with any dairy products. To do this, you can take yogurt, kefir, natural yogurt, etc. For 2 squirrels, take 3 tbsp. any fermented milk product and thoroughly mixed. The resulting mixture lubricates the skin and hold for 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
- Combine 1 protein with any flour. You should have a mass similar to the average thickness of the dough. Put the mask on the face. After 20 minutes, wash with cool water.
- Take 1 protein and 1 tbsp. nut flour. To make nut flour you need to grind any nuts in a coffee grinder. It is better to take almonds, walnuts or hazelnuts. Mix the ingredients well.. Massage your face with the resulting mass and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off the mask with cool water. This procedure perfectly cleans the pores. Nutmeal can be replaced with oatmeal - the effect will be the same.
- Aloe masks
- Sauna Scrubs
- Acne Masks
- Whisk the egg white into foam. Add to it 2 tsp. lemon juice and mix. The mask must be applied in 2 stages. When the first layer dries, apply a second. After complete drying, wash your face with running water.
- Mix 3 tbsp. liquid honey, 5 tsp lemon juice, 2 tsp kefir and 2 protein. Beat the ingredients until thick. The mass is applied to the face and aged for 20 minutes. After, wash the skin with warm water.
- Mix 1 protein with 2 tsp. grated sour apple. Apply the mixture to skin. After 10 minutes, rinse with running water. In this recipe, instead of an apple, you can use the following products: pear, orange, grapefruit, grapes, strawberries, raspberries, red currants, pomegranate.
- Mix 1 protein with 4 tsp. chopped parsley (sorrel or dill). Apply the mixture for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water from the tap. This mask perfectly whitens and cleanses oily skin, as well as eliminates age spots and freckles.
- Mix 1 protein with 2 tsp. white cosmetic clay (if you have problem skin, you can use blue clay instead of white). Stir the mixture thoroughly and apply to the skin. The mass is washed off with cold water. It effectively fights acne, eliminates oily shine and skin glossiness. This mixture also dries well, cleanses the skin and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Alginate face mask
- Body splash
- Glycerin masks
Face mask with protein for combination skin
- Mix 2 egg whites with 3 tbsp. vegetable oil (olive, avocado or grape seed), 2 tsp. liquid honey. The resulting composition rub with 3 tsp. cottage cheese or sour cream. Put a lot on the face. After 20 minutes, rinse your face with warm water, then wash with cold. You can add a little oatmeal to the mask to get a stronger effect.
- On a medium grater, rub 1 apple. Mix 1 tbsp. apple pulp with protein. Add 3 tsp. lemon juice and 3 tsp. sour cream. Apply the mass on the face. After 40 minutes, rinse the mixture with cool water and lubricate your face with a suitable cream.
- Whisk the egg white, add 1 tsp to it. cream and honey. Spread the mixture with the face and leave for 20 minutes. After, wash the mask with cold water.
- Mix ½ tsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp. oatmeal and 1 beaten in foam protein. Apply the mixture on the face, avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave the mass to dry. After, rinse with cold water and lubricate the skin with cream. Such a mask beautifully fights with black dots.
- How to moisturize dry skin?
- How to achieve a radiant complexion?
- How to protect your skin in winter?
Face Mask with Protein: Cleansing
- Mix protein with oatmeal and lemon juice. Take all the ingredients in equal proportions. Mass is applied to the face. After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Mix 2 tsp. olive oil, 2 tsp grated carrots, 2 tsp grated apple and 2 protein. Apply the finished mask for 15 minutes, then wash with warm water. After that, you can lubricate the face with cream.
- In a strawberry puree, add protein, 2 tsp. olive oil and ½ tsp starch. Apply the mask in three doses. Each layer is applied after drying the previous one. The mixture is washed off after drying the last layer with warm water.
- Mix 10 drops of hydrogen peroxide, 4 drops of any essential oil and 1 protein. Mix gently. To make it more convenient, apply a lot with a cotton swab. The mask should be completely dry on the face, then rinse the mixture with cold water.
Egg white masks are well cleaned, whiten and rejuvenate the skin. They are recommended primarily for people with problem skin. If you are allergic to any component of the product, it is better not to risk it and choose another prescription for face care. For best results, perform the procedure 2 times a week.