Splayed nails are not only comfortable, but also beautiful. Their story begins in 1954. Because of a broken nail, dentist Fred Slag could not get down to his work. With the help of foil and acrylic glue, Fred made himself a false nail. So an ordinary dentist became the founder of the new fashion.
But the history of manicure is much deeper! Even the ancient Egyptian women put on their fingers long thimbles, artfully decorated with paintings and precious stones.
Splayed nails: benefits
- Interfere with stratification of a nail plate, keeping its color and structure;
- Drawings on the extended nails last longer;
- Conceal nail defects. With their help, you can hide the yellowness, unhealthy appearance, separation or breakage;
Split nails are available to everyone. Thanks to two types of extensions, you can choose a convenient and optimal way for you: on tips or on a form. To build on the form, you need a free edge on your natural nail plate. With the help of a special gel, the material is applied to the form, after solidification the form is removed. Building on the tips involves gluing the tips to the natural nail, on top of applying the desired material and pattern.
The gel extension will give your nails a natural shine. But this method has a significant drawback, the gel is a rather fragile material. If you damage the helium nail, it will be impossible to restore it. We'll have to re-build and customize manicure. Acrylic nails require more skill from the master than helium. They are strong and durable. The procedure of building up acrylic is accompanied by an unpleasant smell, which will eventually disappear.
Beautiful drawings on nail extensions
The variety of drawings is huge! It all depends on your desire, taste and imagination of the master. Various decorative elements are used for design: dry flowers, tinsel, beads, sequins, ribbons, rhinestones, beads, colored foil, lace, etc.
- Foil distinguished by its versatility and diversity. It is applied with glue or varnish. Spangles and dust are added directly to the gel or acrylic - this is very convenient when building. You yourself can adjust the required layer of sparkles. Rhinestones applied with glue to the nail after building. Pictures with rhinestones look unusual and very beautiful. They can be of different shapes and colors, which allows you to create absolutely unique designs.
- Lace, beads, beads or ribbons require special strong fixation.
At the moment, nail art is at the peak of popularity. There are many varieties of this art. Create beautiful paintings, drawings and even paintings. The long and three-dimensional pattern visually lengthens the finger, making the female hand elegant. Nail art is a true art, with its technology, rules and special materials.
- The drawings on the nails are divided into 3 groups: artistic painting, three-dimensional drawings and aquarium design. Art painting involves drawings with water-acrylic paints, varnishes and gels. With this method, any pattern can be applied to the nail.
- Volumetric are obtained by molding from acrylic. Master transform your nail into a work of art. Such a build-up requires a high qualification from the master.
- Aquarium design is a special type of painting on nails, in which visual-convex drawings are created. This effect is obtained when applying a thick layer of acrylic on the main ornament.
Summer drawings on extended nails
When, as in summer, experiment with your appearance! The main trend of the summer of 2013 is still extensions nails french with a pattern. French has long been a favorite manicure. It goes well with any clothing option, is not elegant and neat. The colors of the jacket can be chosen according to your desire. The free edge of the manicure can be improved with a beautiful and unusual pattern. Summer 2013 is marked by bright lace and ornaments.
Geometrical ornaments, vertical and horizontal lines all over the nail allow to diversify the summer trends of 2013. To create a mural using a variety of geometry: diamonds, squares, circles, cells, lines and a combination of these figures. The main thing is to come up with a design and transfer it to the nail.
In the trend of this summer - floral ornaments. A variety of colors and materials will allow you to create a real botanical garden on the nail plate. You can buy flower drawings in a professional store and stick them on your extended nails yourself, without resorting to the services of a master.
Another trend of this summer - "glass nails", involving a transparent base over the entire nail plate. To add an unusual manicure will allow transparent drawings or elegant molding.
Drawings on extended nails
Drawings on extended nails: the latest fashion trends
Splayed nails are always fashionable and beautiful. Do not forget that they, as well as the usual manicure, you need to properly care for. All recommendations for the care of the increased nails will be given to you in the beauty salon. Be sure, now you will always be the center of attention! Your image will be relevant in the fall as well. Summer trends of nail art will remain in demand and relevant during the cold season.