Depilation of sugar at home has become an incredibly popular procedure due to its long-lasting effect, naturalness and safety. The skin of a woman should be clean and smooth - these are the laws of modern fashion. So we are forced to learn to cook such a wonderful sugar paste, necessary for depilation. Let's learn the secrets of how to properly do the depilation with sugar, so as not to harm yourself. Let's try to make the secret process comfortable.
Depilation at home with sugar: recipes for making sugar paste
Recipes for making sugar mixture for depilation set. But the composition of each must include the following components:
- lemon juice.
A distinctive feature of pasta recipes for sugar depilation is the quantitative ratio of ingredients. To begin, consider the recipe, when you get a small amount of paste. Remember that the success of depilation at home with sugar is a mixture of the desired consistency. So, our goal is to learn how to make sugar.
Recipe number 1
- sugar - 10 tbsp .;
- lemon juice - filtered from half a lemon;
- water - 1 tbsp.
- In the pan, preferably with a thick bottom, lay out and mix all of these components.
- We put the container with the ingredients on low heat. While stirring, bring the mixture to the boil. The resulting mixture should boil slowly.
- Boil for about 10 minutes. The water evaporates little by little, and the syrup becomes golden in color.
- Be sure to ensure that the paste does not become brown in color, otherwise the mixture will not be elastic, but hard and brittle.
- Pour the mixture into a convenient container and cool to a temperature that is pleasant to the touch.
- Check if the paste is ready for depilation. It is necessary to pinch off a small piece of the prepared mass and stretch it with your fingers. The paste is warm, elastic, does not stick to the hands, it is possible to form a ball like plasticine - this is what we were striving for.
Recipe number 2: prepare caramel paste
- sugar - 1 kg;
- lemon juice - 8 tbsp.
- water - 8 tbsp.
The cooking process is the same as described in the previous recipe. We indicate only some subtleties:
- In the process of cooking pasta, the level of fire must be maintained the same. Immediately put the mixture on a low fire, that is, the sugar should slowly melt, boil.
- As soon as the color of the syrup becomes amber, remove the mixture from the heat. Do not wait for the smell of burnt caramel.
- You can not leave the paste in the dishes in which it was prepared. The process will end only when we transfer the finished mixture into the storage container. It is better to use ceramics or glass for these purposes.
- Let's check the paste readiness: the mixture dripped on a saucer, and if the drop did not spread, it retained its shape, which means we did everything right.
How to make hair removal sugar?
We met with the subtleties of making sugar paste for depilation. So it's time to start the procedure itself:
- Prepare the skin: the area of the body, which is subjected to the removal of unwanted vegetation, should be clean, defatted. To do this, you can simply wash it with baby soap (already drying effect), wipe it with a tonic. Sprinkle with talcum powder, baby powder or flour.
- With a spoon or a spatula, squeeze a piece of caramel paste.
- Fingers knead the mixture, form a ball about 3-4 centimeters in diameter. The paste should be warm (temperature 37-38 C), flexible, stretch well, not tear when stretched. When kneaded, pasta becomes beige.
- Apply sugar paste against the hairline on the prepared skin area. Apply the paste, crushing down with spreading movements.
- The most exciting moment has come: let's wait a little and tear off the paste on hair growth with a sharp movement.
- At the end of the procedure, wash away the remains of the paste with warm water.
As we see, depilation with sugar is an affordable and simple procedure. You can perform it on different parts of the body: on the legs, arms, face, in the armpits and in the zonebikini. But still, to protect sensitive areas from possible mistakes, it is necessary to comprehend the science of such a procedure on your feet. However, before you use the above tips, listen to contraindications.
Who is contraindicated in such a procedure?
There are a number of contraindications for this procedure:
- you can not hold it to people with diabetes;
- it is worth refusing sugar depilation for those who are allergic to lemon juice or honey;
- the skin should not be damaged: scratches, wounds, burns;
- After a visit to the beach or a solarium, you cannot immediately perform depilation - the skin should rest for several days.
Depilation sugar bikini area
Much has already been said about this wonderful method. It's time to touch the most sensitive area - the bikini line. To make a bikini depilation at home with sugar, you need to slightly modify the recipe: replace lemon juice with honey, which softens the skin and reduces the painful sensations.
And in the bikini area, and in the armpits, the procedure is carried out as well as on the legs. In the bikini zone, for convenience, we can use fabric strips, which are applied to caramel paste.
After the procedure, you need to take a shower and wash the remnants of sugar paste with warm water. Do not forget to apply a sedative to the skin: olive or almond oil, oatmeal mask, baby cream.
So we learned what sugar depilation is, how to do it at home. Recipes for cooking pasta are very simple. We hope that the tips presented to your attention will help you learn how to make the caramel mixture correctly. After all, only the paste of the desired consistency and temperature will allow you to get an amazing effect. Let your skin always be smooth and velvety, without irritation and redness!