Eyes are the mirror of the soul. And beautiful eyes are the decoration of any girl. You can express your feelings, feelings, emotions with your eyes. The beauty of the eyes is determined not only by color and expressiveness, but also by their health and condition.
Dark circles under the eyes- This is a common problem, the cause of which is not easy to figure out. The skin around the eyes is very thin (about 3 times thinner than the skin in other areas), so more than other parts are exposed to various influences.Dark circles are formed because blood stagnates in the capillaries. and shines through the thin skin.
To get rid of dark circles under eyes, it is necessary to improve the blood supply and proper nutrition, not forgetting the care for the skin around the eyes. If you are doing all this, and the circles under the eyes do not go away, it means that the problem is hiding somewhere deep.
Dark circles under the eyes: causes
- The causes of dark circles under the eyes can be many - from genetic predisposition to the individual characteristics of the organism. Dark circles under the eyes can be caused by allergies or improper selection of cosmetics.
- Genetic predisposition or body characteristics. As a rule, such people have chronic bags under their eyes, which have been observed since childhood. If so, then nothing to worry about, everything is within the normal range.
- Wrong way of life- smoking, drinking alcohol, lack of rest, lack of sleep, poor diet, long pastime at the computer. Such a lifestyle leads not only to the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, but also can cause many diseases.
- Various diseases- You can mask dark circles under your eyes as much as you like, eat right, lead a healthy lifestyle, but nothing will help! Therefore, before you buy any healing cream against dark circles under the eyes, you need to find out if you have any disease? Among diseases that provoke the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, there may be chronic diseases of the liver, kidneys, stomach, anemia, obstructive pulmonary disease, diseases of the cardiovascular system, thyroid gland, inflammation in the eyes, etc.
- Insufficient clean water consumption- This leads to dehydration, and as a result - to dark circles under the eyes.
- Lack of vitamins and microelements(vitamins A and C, copper, iron, zinc) can also provoke the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Chronic intoxication of the body- the presence of parasites in the body (Giardia, roundworm, worms, etc.). In this case, you should immediately consult a doctor to cure the body completely.
- Persistent Nervousness.
Before you begin treating dark circles under your eyes, you need to find out the reason for their appearance, so do not be lazy and go to the doctor.
How to remove dark circles under the eyes?
- To remove dark circles under the eyes You can use a variety of medication, but it is better to use a comprehensive treatment.
- Get enough sleep. Every person needs a healthy sleep.
- More time spend outdoors.
- Give up bad habits and go to proper nutrition. Your diet should contain as many healthy products as possible: vegetables and fruits, berries, dairy products, etc.
- Do contrasting wash. Make sure that the wash water is not too cold and not too hot. Contrast washing is recommended to do about 8 times a day. They increase blood circulation and increase skin tone.
- Doherbal compresses. Resting in the bath or in the chair, you can pamper your eyes with sage compresses (1 tsp dry herb per 150 ml of boiling water). Contrast lotions can be made from a decoction, alternating between cold and hot decoction. To begin and end the procedure you need a cold compress.
- Massage from dark circles under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is massaged with fingertips from the temple to the nose (along the lower eyelid). After the massage, it is recommended to apply a special cream against dark circles under the eyes. Massage is performed after washing.
- Gymnastics for the eyes. This exercise will help not only get rid of dark circles under the eyes, but also improve vision. Perform different manipulations with your eyes - the figure-eight, right-left movement, up and down, circular movements, etc.
- Dark circles under the eyes can be removed with a laser. This method of struggle will suit the ladies of Balzac age, as they can comprehensively solve several problems associated with age-related changes in the face.
- Special eye cream creams. It is recommended to buy natural creams without artificial additives and preservatives. It is better to give preference to products that contain vitamins A and C, vegetable oils, collagen and hyaluronic acid. Do not buy cosmetics containing alcohol and paraben.
Masks for dark circles under the eyes
Folk remedies have a lot of advantages. In addition, all components are natural and healthy.
- Mix the grated fresh cucumber with sour cream. Apply the resulting mass on dark circles for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and apply cream to the skin.
- Pour 1 tbsp. Cornflower flowers 1 tbsp. boiling water. Leave the tincture for 20 minutes. Dampen cotton pads in the tincture and apply to dark circles under the eyes. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
- Grate raw potatoes on a fine grater. Wrap the resulting porridge in cheesecloth and apply to the skin for 15 minutes. The course of treatment is 2 months 2 times a week.
- Mash fresh mint leaves in a mortar. Prepared mint gruel impose on the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
- Prepare a gruel of parsley roots and apply it on the eyelids. Wash the gruel in warm water after 20 minutes. The course of treatment is 1.5 months 2 times a week.
About how to get rid of bruises under the eyes, read the article How to get rid of bruises under the eyes ?.
Take care of yourself, and then you will be beautiful and young for many years. Take care of beauty and health, because these two things are directly dependent on each other.
- Misnik Svetlana