Someone by nature has luxurious thick and straight hair, and some of the fair sex was awarded with beautiful and lovely curls. Girls are very contradictory, so they always want to straighten curly hair, and straight, on the contrary, curl. Beauty salons today offer a wide range of hair curling procedures. If you want to become the owner of unusual curls or small curls, then the curling of hair for a long time will allow you to realize your dream and radically change the image.
Curling hair for a long time: types
Many women mistakenly think that there are only two types of hair curling:
- short term;
- for a long time.
In fact, there are many more types of hair curling. So, perm can be classified according to the chemical method on the following types:
- amino acid;
- thioglycolic acid based wave.
According to the type of creation of curls and curls, the wave is divided into several types:
- on pigtails;
- with the help of papillotok;
- on heels;
- with twisting.
Well-deservedly separate types of curling have become biowave and carving. Both ways of creating curls for a long time are characterized by their gentle effect on the hair structure. Many girls prefer this particular waving options.
Biowave on medium hair
The biowave keeps on hair till half a year and practically does not make negative impact on hair structure. There are many curl materials produced under well-known brands. Consult with the master, and he will tell you exactly which tool is best to choose depending on the structure of your hair, their obedience and the degree of damage. If you have sparse hair, and as a result of biowave you want to get voluminous hair, first make a haircut in the form of a cascade.
The biowave procedure goes through several stages:
- First, the master evaluates the condition of the hair and washes them with a special shampoo that nourishes each hair at the molecular level.
- Hair is twisted on curlers, so-called bobbins, and treated with a special curl.
- This tool should be kept on the hair for an average of 15-20 minutes, and then washed off using a neutralizer. At the same time it is impossible to remove hair curlers. Master neutralizer leaves on hair for about 10 minutes.
- After this time, the curlers are removed, and the curling material is washed off using a special emulsion.
What does biowave look like on medium hair, photo before and after perfectly illustrates.
After a biowave for 2-3 weeks, the hair should be protected from heat treatment and scratching with massage brushes. And in the first two days after the procedure, the hair needs to be completely relaxed at all, they cannot even be combed.
If you decide to make a perm, try on a wig with curls for a start, but what if you do not like this hairstyle. If you curls to face, then feel free to go to the salon.
Biowave has two significant drawbacks:
- high cost;
- the need for the subsequent use of special tools that do not contain silicone, for the care of curls.
Short hair carving
Carving is considered practically harmless to hair. And if earlier stylists considered carving as a usual styling, then today this procedure is considered to be curling. Best of all carving looks on short haircuts. By giving the hair a basal volume as a whole, they appear thicker and thicker.
The main advantage of the carving procedure is the almost complete preservation of the hair structure. Of course, the hair is still damaged, because to create curls using special tools containing chemical elements.
Carving procedure is very expensive, and is best performed in a professional beauty salon. It is carried out in stages:
- A special substance is applied to the hair, which is evenly distributed over the entire length.
- Then the hair is wound on a curler and leave to dry.
- At the next stage, the hair is thoroughly washed out, treated with nutrients and regenerating agents and placed in a haircut.
How carving on short hair looks before and after the procedure, you can look at the photo.
The disadvantages of the carving procedure include the following:
- the inability to make a perm on too short hair;
- a perm made in this way will not last more than 3 months;
- Carving cannot be performed if the hair is damaged or newly dyed.
How to care for hair after curling?
After curling your curls will require careful maintenance. Follow a few simple rules, and your hairstyle will always delight you and rivet the admiring glances of others:
- during the first two days after the procedure, the hair cannot be washed and combed;
- after waving, it is best to wash the hair with a special shampoo;
- to strengthen the hair structure you need to use moisturizing and nutritious means and masks;
- for shine, use oils that do not require washing;
- It is recommended to dye hair no earlier than one month after the curling procedure.
You want to experiment - feel free to go to the salon and do the perm. Beautiful curls will please you, besides, this hairstyle does not require special styling. If your hair does not shine with health, then before the procedure they should definitely be treated a little. Choose the appropriate way to create curls and enjoy your reflection in the mirror.