Coral peeling refers to natural peels, being an excellent alternative to chemical peels. At the heart of the peeling with such a beautiful name are corals from Red and salt from the Dead Sea, as well as herbs from distant Brazil.
It allows you to combine effective treatment with subsequent rapid renewal of skin cells. But, in spite of, there are so many positive properties, before deciding to use coral peeling, it is better to get to know it better and especially to pay attention to the reviews about it.
Coral face peeling
Coral peeling combines the features of chemical and mechanical facial cleansing. The components included in its composition stimulate the subcutaneous structures, remove the cornified layers of the epidermis, and allow the skin to be saturated with vitamins and microelements necessary for its renewal, maintenance of elasticity and youth.
There are also indications for the coral peeling procedure., which include:
- Solar damage to the skin: loss of elasticity, keratosis
- Congestion, enlarged pores, scarring, pigmentation
- Acne of any localization
- Wrinkles, premature skin aging
- Hyperpigmentation caused by hormonal, post-peeling and post-traumatic causes
- Post-acne treatment.
The procedure of coral peeling itself includes skin cleansing, peeling itself, massage, soothing mask, protective and tonal post-peeling gel.
But this type of peeling has contraindications, under which it must be abandoned. These include herpes, benign tumors on the skin, open wounds, chronic dermatosis.
Also coral peeling can be carried out at different depths. In this case, the effects of grinding are divided into:
- Easy peeling. Refreshing and cleansing the skin, treating acne, preventing post acne and reducing manifestations of rosacea.
- Medium - reducing puffiness, improving the structure and leveling of the skin, renewing the skin that has become hardened by the wind and sunlight.
- Light median, allowing to eliminate fine wrinkles, narrow enlarged pores and dissolve infiltrates.
The number of procedures depends on the depth of the peeling, but, on average, it is performed by 1 p. per month, the maximum amount - 5 p. Between the procedures, it is recommended to perform facial, ultrasonic and mechanical cleaning.
Coral peeling: before and after
Before coral peeling, no special preparation is required. It will allow you to safely and mechanically clean the face, providing a stimulating, antibacterial and soothing effect. Especially recommended for coral peeling with constant rashes on the skin, when no other care methods help or have low efficiency.
Beauticians say that it will help with acne and the marks left after it on the skin. After coral peeling, the skin begins to be intensively cleansed, it becomes fresher, the complexion levels up, turgor and skin tone increase, and the manifestation of rosacea decreases. Peeling helps to strengthen the capillaries, improve the supply of skin with oxygen, which directly affects its youth, and also has an antiseptic effect.
After coral peeling, it is forbidden to sunbathe for at least 2 weeks, to use alcohol-containing preparations and rich creams. For effective protection it is better to use sunscreen. The skin for 2 days may remain pink. On day 4, skin peeling usually begins, sometimes it happens on day 3. If there was a light median coral peeling, it is necessary to carry out post-peeling care for quick skin recovery. When the peeling is complete, the face will look healthy. Also, after coral peeling, it is necessary to use cosmetics that help to reduce the period of the recovery period to a minimum. In set post peeling care includes a retinol mask that is applied on day 5, washing gels, tonics and creams. This treatment allows you to avoid skin irritation and strong flaking immediately after peeling.
Coral peeling: reviews
- Olga: "After coral peeling, the pores disappear completely. The skin looks like a monolith, for which reason it stops secreting skin secretion and sweating. But the problem is that the glands remain and they look like mounds, covering the entire face. I do not think that it is worth using peeling to walk with a face covered with bumps. "
- Ruslana: “I did a coral peeling, my face immediately after it is slightly red and stinging. The next day the peeling begins. I didn’t even hear about the sharp narrowing of the pores”.
- Elena: "I did this peeling, the skin was injected for 2 days. I did not see the effect of rejuvenation. The skin just became a little smoother, but I did not notice a more noticeable effect."
- Christina: “I went to a cosmetologist on a coral peel. The skin after it was injected. The cosmetologist advised to wipe the skin with vinegar after each washing. The skin was just renewed, it became softer and smoother. I liked it.”
- Irina: “I did coral peeling, my face was red and peeling for a long time. It’s better to do it on weekends so as not to frighten anyone.”
- Elena: "Coral peeling is almost the same as ordinary bodyaga. You can buy a bodyaga at the pharmacy, diluted with hydrogen peroxide, and now coral peeling."
- Alyona: "I made coral peeling, there was a burn on the face and a quiet horror. I don’t see the effect, but it’s scary to go to work with such a face."
The coral peel contains vitamins E and C, vegetable acids and proteins, minerals and trace elements. Such peeling has an effective effect on the skin of the face, differing in the result without injuries. The skin after coral peeling becomes soft and smooth, and age spots - almost imperceptible. But because of the strong impact with very sensitive skin, it is better to refuse it.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Yuliya