Hair dyeing has been used by women since ancient times. It was then that the tradition began to dye and dye hair in different shades. Now women are trying not just to dye their hair, but to color the hair, dyeing only the strands in different colors.
Coloring on dark hair allows you to use up to 20 shades at once, to emphasize the beauty of dark hair and their rich color. But usually one or two shades are used.
What is coloring on dark hair?
Coloring is difficult and simple. When idle, only 2 shades are used, and if complex, up to 10 or more. Self Coloring on dark hair can give thin hair volume and emphasize the structure of any haircut. Lighten dark hair with light colors is quite simple, and they look great on a dark background.
For coloring black hair, different shades and colors are used, ranging from bright white to dark burgundy or original blue. The choice of color depends on you and the master who conducts coloring if you decide to go to the salon.
The advantage of coloring on dark hair is its sparing effect. Dyeing and lightening only individual strands of hair can reduce the chemical load on other hairs that remain untouched by chemical dyes. Coloring allows you to maintain the health of the hair, maintain their brilliance and beauty, and separately painted strands give elegance and charm.
How are dark hair colored?
Do not confuse highlighting with coloring, since the first is just lightening the strands, and the second is their full coloring. Doing coloring in the salon, the barber first divides the hair into zones, and the zones into separate strands, each of which is then painted in a certain color.
With full coloring changes or replaces the natural shade of hair. Partial, on the other hand, provides for the selection of strands that will look good on a dark color background. For coloring it is best to choose colors in one key or contrast.For older women, when coloring, it is better to give preference to natural shades, avoiding bright colors.
When coloring on dark hair, the barber, first of all, brightens the curls. In case of neon coloring, it is better to entrust the procedure to a professional master. And for coloring the first time it is better to use a gel of the same color.
Coloring methods for dark hair
Coloring is usually done transversely or longitudinally.
- Cross-coloring is the most difficult and requires high professionalism from a hairdresser. The success of this method depends on properly selected tones. This method of coloring is considered more durable, due to the fact that, growing strands, do not form a sharp transition.
- Longitudinal coloring simpler. When it strands are painted over the entire length of the hair. While in the transverse mode, the barber divides the hair into zones, causes a darker color at the roots, a light shade over the entire length, and brightens the tips to achieve a softer and smoother transition.
For coloring on dark hair the master uses different dyes: resistant, semi-resistant, tinting or lightening. This always takes into account the dark hair color, whether they were dyed or highlights. The general appearance of the hair depends on the created transition during coloring.
The visual volume of hair gives coloring to dark hair using shades in harmony with each other and close in tone. Asymmetric coloring and uneven application of shades gives the hair both volume and style. This color transition makes hair color unique and interesting. For young girls, you can use the coloring of several strands in a contrasting color that looks great against the background of dark hair.
How to make coloring on dark hair at home?
To make home coloring, purchase a coloring kit. This will simplify the task of selecting the right shades.
- Perform an allergy test. To do this, apply a little paint on the elbow bend and leave it for 2 hours.
- If everything is in order, study the instructions and mix the components.
- Stop the choice on the longitudinal coloring method. Apply the selected shade over the entire length of the hair.
- Separate the strands that you want to dye from other hairs and divide them into 0.5 cm thick strands. Use foil to separate dyed hair. Each strand that is colored, wrap in foil, and bend it so that it does not bother you. Do not be in a hurry to dye all the strands at once, it is better to make coloring on dark hair several times to see the places that need to be corrected.
- Start to paint from the back of the head, slowly moving to the forehead. Hair that do not want to dye, fasten hairpins. After 40 minutes, rinse with shampoo and warm water. Remove any remaining paint stains with a tonic. After coloring, it is better to wash the hair with a hair balm.
- If you want to put a contrasting, lighter color on your hair, pre-lighten the strands.
Coloring for dark hair allows you to make more beautiful and expressive hairstyles of any length. Selected tones for coloring should necessarily be in harmony with the color of the eyes and skin.
Coloring on dark hair with a light, barely noticeable transition looks most beautiful. A successful game of shades can make a more expressive look and features. If you want to become different by changing the shade of your dark hair, coloring is what you need.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya