Coffee is used not only as an excellent tonic, but also as one of the main ingredients of cosmetics. The most common use of coffee in cosmetology is to prepare body or face scrubs from it.
Coffee, due to its structure, well cleanses the skin, helps to cope with cellulite, makes the skin supple and healthy. Body scrubs based on it help to improve metabolism, bring the skin into a tone, remove toxins from the body, and improve blood microcirculation.
Unroasted coffee beans contain many proteins, fats and carbohydrates that are necessary for healthy skin function. In addition, the composition of coffee includes more than 2 thousand nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Home Scrub Coffee
- To prepare the scrub at home is best to take unroasted coffee. It has more nutrients preserved, so it is healthier. The benefits of coffee grounds are noticeable a little less. But still, it is suitable for making scrub, especially if coffee is not the only ingredient.
- A homemade coffee scrub is quite an intensive body skin care. It is used to make the skin soft and velvety. Scrub is a peeling procedure. Its essence is to update the cells of the upper layer of the epidermis. Due to this, the desired effect is achieved. Coffee is perfect for this. Coffee is always at hand and you can make a scrub of it at any time very easily, simply and quickly.
- Home scrub coffee should be used with dry skin - 1 time in 2 weeks, with normal skin - once a week, with oily skin - 1 time in 4-5 days.
- Frequent application of scrub can thin the protective layer of the skin. If the skin is damaged, the procedure for applying coffee scrub at home should be abandoned.
How to make a scrub of coffee?
- For the preparation of coffee scrub use a variety of basics: shower gel, cream, sour cream, cream, aroma oils, clay. Add to this basis, mixing with coffee, sea salt, honey, cane sugar, herbs, fruits and berries, various cereals. It is necessary to select a basis depending on skin type. Sour cream is not suitable for oily skin, clay - dry dry.
- The most common and easy way to prepare coffee scrub is the following: add ground coffee in a ratio of 100 ml: 2 tbsp to the shower gel. l Mix and apply on the body while taking a shower. Wash off with warm water.
- Complicate the recipe can be added to the mixture 1ch.l. olive or other aromatic oil. Oil additionally moisturize the skin, giving it a velvety. Additional ingredients can be added most, knowing their beneficial properties for your skin.
- The benefits and harm of coffee
- Slimming Coffee Reviews
- The most popular coffee face scrub recipe. Mix 1 tbsp. l ground coffee, 1 tbsp. grape seed oil and 1 tsp. honey Apply this mixture on your face and neck. After 10-15 minutes Wash off with warm water. This is a great recipe for making scrub! The skin after the procedure looks great, fine wrinkles are smoothed out.
- The scrub is suitable for any skin type, as grape seed oil moisturizes the skin, and honey, like coffee, has a peeling effect and nourishes the skin. However, if your skin is clearly oily, then instead of grape seed oil, it is better to use egg white.
Coffee and Honey Scrub
The easiest way to make coffee and honey scrub is to mix the named ingredients in equal quantities (coffee can be taken 2 times more). Apply the mixture with massaging movements on the body and rinse off after a few minutes. After the procedure, do not wipe the skin with a towel, just blot, so that the remaining honey can be absorbed into the body. After applying the skin will become soft and tender, and you will feel light and fresh.
Cellulite Coffee Scrub
- Coffee - an indispensable tool in the fight against cellulite. For the preparation of anti-cellulite scrub should take 100 g of ground coffee. Add to them 1 tbsp. oils (almond, olive) and a few drops (5-10) of any essential oil with anti-cellulite effect (cinnamon, orange, grapefruit, rosemary, eucalyptus, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients. Apply a scrub to problem areas of the body that you have previously heated up (for the greatest anti-cellulite effect). Massaging rub in, after 10-15 minutes, stop the procedure, rinse the remnants of the mixture. The course of cellulite treatment with coffee scrub - 15 procedures. Apply it should not be daily, but 2-3 per week.
Thus, having coffee in the house, you can not only enjoy its excellent taste, but also use it for cosmetic purposes. Coffee scrub can be prepared at home at any time convenient for you, because coffee is always at hand, and the rest of the ingredients are there. You can experiment with them and create new recipes for coffee scrubs to maintain the beauty, youth and health of your skin!