Every mother wants her daughter to always look beautiful. But it is not always possible to do complex hairstyles. Therefore it is worth usingexamples of hairstyles that are fairly light in execution, and most importantly - do not take a lot of time.
The simplest hairstyles for girls
One of the easiest ways to make a hairstyle for every day would be a hairstyle using elastic bands.
- To get started, take invisible, gum of different colors and sizes.
- Collect the tail on the top, secure with a rubber band.
- Then take on the strands on both sides and reassemble with a rubber band.
- Do this until the hair runs out.
- Loose locks of hair pin up neatly invisible.
Another variant: if the daughter doesn’t like braided hair, and you don’t like her loose hair, make the simplest hairstyle: on both sides of your forehead, make 2 cute tails.
French braidfor girls every day
Sometimes you want to make not a simple hairstyle for a girl, but a hairstyle that causes admiration.
- Begin to weave a French braid, having collected some hair on a top of the head. Divide it into 3 strands and proceed to weave the braid.
- Then take a small strand and start from two sides to weave them into a braid. At the same time alternate sides with each other.
- To make the spit even, try to make the strands of the same length.
- At the very end, you can leave the tail, make a pigtail, or assemble into a beautiful bunch, fastening it with studs.
Having mastered the weaving of the French braid, you can do many other beautiful hairstyles for each day. Having made the braid in a circle, you will create a mysterious snail, and if you leave your hair loose, you will braid the rest around your forehead and get the hair of a little princess.
Children's hairstyles for girls with short hair
If your daughter loves short hair, you can make her hair with clips and hairpins. They will help to shape the short hair and decorate the child's hair, especially if they are with rhinestones, beads, funny figures of animals, or with bright ribbons. Short hair can be decorated with a beautiful rim, hairpins or tie a bow instead of the rim.
If you decide to make the girl a short haircut, then remember that hairstyle must match the age of the girl.
Princess hairstyle for girls for every day
Every girl wants to feel like a real princess, why don't you please her with her beautiful haircut, which is suitable even for a holiday.
- Prepare paper folders, pins, hairpins, decorative headbands and bows.
- Wash your hair.
- If the daughter has wavy long hair, then lightly spread it with a styling agent and wind it on paper files. It is best to make the curls narrow.
- Then comb them, curling on your finger.
- Now you need to divide your hair into a straight or side parting, which one you like best, and pin up your temples with small decorative clips.
Unusual hairstyles for girls on every day
- You can create a little girl lush hair effect. To do this, well comb the wet strands of hair and make small braids. Tie the braids on the papilotki. Better to do it at night. And in the morning, untill the pigtails and brush with a massage brush. Make a high tail of lush strands, securing it with a decorative hair clip or an elastic band. You can collect them in some decorative way, holding the clip with rhinestones.
- Braid, braided in the form of a wreath, will make the hairstyle unusual. First, divide the hair, making a side parting, separate the hair on the back of the head, securing it with a clip. Weaving begin with temples. Then take a thin strand of hair and begin to slowly weave into the main braid. When you reach the head, fasten the hair with a barrette and begin to weave a pigtail on the right side of the head. After you reach the first pigtail, unfasten your hair and tie all your hair with a thin elastic band. Now from the tail braid one braid, make a bundle of it and secure with beautiful studs. For the smallest girls, a hairstyle in the shape of small "ears" of braids will do. Comb your hair with a soft comb, divided into a straight parting. Then assemble neatly strands in 2 tails on both sides. You can make them asymmetrical, located at different heights. Braid the braids, make a bundle of them, or leave them free, and then pin them down with pins or a barrette.
Fashionable children's hairstyles for girls for every day
- Comb hair and divide into 2 halves, collect in ponytails. Then divide again into 2 parts. You should have 4 tails. Make a few more partings, so that you get 8 parts. After that, in a circle, connect the resulting tails with rubber bands.
- For the next hairstyle, divide the hair into 3 parts, gently combing, make the tails. In the first part, make 8 tails, fixing the rubber bands. Then connect the 4 tails crosswise. Secure the remaining hair ends with a large beautiful elastic band or satin ribbon, securing it from the top with elastic bands. You can comb your hair, divide them into 2 halves with a straight parting. Make 2 tails, securing the rubber band. The tail is divided into several parts and secure each rubber bands. Then combine the strands with a large, beautiful rubber band and divide them again into small strands. The ends of the hair can be left free, having made several such tails with pockets. And the beginning of the hair decorate with ribbons, stretching the entire length of the hair.
Children's hair is naughty and soft, of different lengths, so you need to be able to do several types of children's hairstyles for girls every day that will delight your little princess and will not take much of your time.