What woman does not dream of a beautiful and smooth skin? However, in the minds of beautiful ladies, this dream is connected with regular trips to the beauty salon and carrying out expensive procedures. Meanwhile, to achieve excellent skin condition can and with less cost. For this you need to learn how to do chemical peeling for the face at home.
What is peeling-peeling?
Peeling - (from the English "peel" - clean off) - the procedure for getting rid of the outer dead cells of the upper layer of the skin. They must be cleaned regularly, as they accumulate and provoke clogged pores and, as a result, inflammatory processes (acne, acne). Peeling is based on applying micro-scratches to the upper layers of the skin to enhance the production of collagen and elastin, which help solve several problems:
- reduce pigmentation;
- prevent the appearance of the vascular reticulum;
- make the skin velvety, smooth;
- rid of age spots, scars and blackheads.
Preparations and devices for peeling are selected in accordance with the type of exposure:
- mechanical (use of creams, scrubs, gommazhey for surface cleaning of the skin or salon salon throwing procedure - exfoliation using special brushes);
- physical (laser makes it possible to adjust the depth of exposure, ultrasound provides cleaning with a micromassage).
- chemical (made using chemical mixtures).
Types of chemical peels
Chemical peeling for the face is valuable depth of impact. There are:
- surface peels with fruit acids. They affect the uppermost areas of the skin, are used to heal the skin prone to fat, reduce acne or age-related changes in the early stages of aging;
- median on the basis of trichloacetic acid. They affect the entire epidermis, are used to remove traces of acne, correct mimic wrinkles, stretch marks, or before preparing for facial plasticity;
- deep using drugs containing phenol. Act on the reticular layer of the dermis, which is responsible for the strength of the skin, is very effective in terms of face lift, getting rid of deep wrinkles. Carrying out is possible only under anesthesia in a special clinic.
Peculiarities of chemical peeling at home
At home, you can do only superficial peeling. And it is recommended to carry out this procedure in the case of:
- traces of acne or acne on the skin;
- oily skin;
- hormonal changes in the body (for example, during adolescence, after childbirth or during menopause).
The procedure uses the following acids and their derivatives:
And also enzymes that dissolve keratinized skin cells. In addition, you can use boric, ammonia and salicylic alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and glycerin.
Means for home face peeling
Homes are usually used sparing means for peeling, suitable for any type of epidermis.
- Classic peeling
- Mix camphor (30 ml), ammonia (10 ml), glycerin (30 ml), boric acid (10 g), hydroponic (2 tablets of 1.5 g) or 3% hydrogen peroxide (30 ml).
- In the resulting mixture, add, stirring constantly, grated baby soap.
- Apply on the face, wait until it dries.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Wet with a napkin.
- Body peeling
- Pound 40 g of dry bodyagi in hydrogen peroxide (3%) to the state of the cream.
- Apply on face for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
In order to get the maximum benefit from the procedure and not provoke health problems, you should:
- make an allergic test (apply the peeling compound to the elbow bend for 10-15 minutes; if redness appears, the composition cannot be used);
- carry out chemical peels in the fall or winter (the sun's rays after the procedure are contraindicated);
- before the event you need to cleanse the skin of excess sebum (you can use a regular lotion);
- the drug must be applied in a very thin layer;
- avoid the area around the eyes;
- do not do chemical peels more often 1 time in 2 weeks;
- after it, do not touch the face with your hands and do not apply makeup for a day.
Peeling at home should be carried out only after consulting with a beautician. And when preparing mixtures for the procedure, it is necessary to strictly observe the proportions indicated in the recipes.
Peeling can not be carried out:
- in the period of acute acne or herpes;
- if there is intolerance to any peeling preparation;
- people with sensitive skin;
- if there is any inflammation or swelling on the skin;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- with cardiovascular or mental illnesses.
Recommendations for skin types
The reaction to peeling depends on the skin type. So, oily requires frequent procedures for exfoliating the stratum corneum - 3 times in 10 days. Dry skin can be deep cleaned only once a week. And the owners of normal skin optimally do the peeling procedure 2 times in 7 days. At the same time, scrubs and gommash should clearly correspond to a specific type.
Chemical peeling: reviews
After the procedure, women notice a noticeable improvement in their skin:
- face seems to shine;
- spots of acne or acne disappear;
- pores are cleaned.
The rejuvenating effect is also attributed by the beautiful half of mankind to chemical peeling. Photos before and after this confirm. An important advantage of the home procedure for women is the low cost of the components of "artisan" mixtures.
Chemical peeling at home helps to maintain the skin in excellent condition, cleansing it of dead cells and stimulating rejuvenation. The main thing is to strictly observe all proportions when preparing mixtures or using scrubs and gommazhes, as well as follow recommendations for preparing the skin for a “beauty session”. Then the result will be there.