Beautiful eyelashes require special care. Burdock oil is perfect for this. The tool is proven and affordable, and the effect is noticeable after the first procedures.
Burdock oil for the growth of eyelashes: manufacturing
Burdock oil contains vitamins A, B, E, K necessary for the beauty of eyelashes.
It contains a complex of tannins, natural inulin and salts, protein, as well as palmitic and stearic acids.
With burdock oil, weak eyelashes will harden and gain density and shine. The tool accelerates their growth.
- You can make burdock oil yourself. To do this, chop the dried burdock roots well and pour them with olive oil (3 tablespoons of the roots for 250 g of butter). Infused mixture during the day in a dark place. After this, the infusion needs to be boiled and cooked for 15 minutes. Next, filter the mixture and pour it into a dark glass bottle in which it will be stored.
- Burdock oil can also be made according to the following simple recipe: pound dried burdock roots. Take 5 tbsp. l powder, pour 125 g of vegetable oil, preferably sunflower oil. Let the mixture stand for 21 days. Strain.
Burdock oil can be bought at the pharmacy. It is inexpensive, usually available from several manufacturers. Some firms produce a product enriched with vitamins and other beneficial substances.
Masks from oils are not enough to care for the eyelashes. It is necessary to thoroughly clean them from make-up, to take a break between the perm and extension, if you use these cosmetic procedures.
Burdock oil for eyelashes: application
Before you begin to lubricate burdock eyelashes, you need to definitely find out whether it will not be allergic. To do this, drop a few drops of the remedy on the elbow bend and leave for a few hours. If irritation occurs, it is better not to use this product, since in your eyes, this reaction will manifest itself much more and cause you severe discomfort.
Apply oil is best for the night, but before bedtime remains desirable to remove. Burdock is usually applied with a brush from old mascara, which must be thoroughly washed before. You can also apply oil on the eyelashes with a small brush or cotton swab.
With regular use means weakened eyelashes quickly become thick and strong. The vitamins contained in burdock oil penetrate well into the structure of the eyelashes, making them much stronger.
Burdock oil for the growth of eyelashes together with castor give an amazing result. You just need to mix them in equal proportions. You can also add a couple of drops of liquid vitamin E and some aloe juice. Apply this mask to your eyelashes every evening. Course - 1 month.
Against the loss of eyelashes well helps a mixture of sea buckthorn oil and ordinary burdock. This mask should be applied within 4 weeks.
Burdock oil for eyelashes: reviews
- Zlata: I moisturize eyelashes with a mixture of burdock, castor, rose and almond oil. Mixture hold no more than 10 minutes. For make up remover, this tool is also great. Verified
- Taisiya: After bad substandard mascara, curls, and so on. Actions with eyelashes, I always resort to burdock oil. It just saves me!
- Tatyana: The excellent effect is given by a mixture of several oils: burdock, castor and almond. Everything can be bought at the pharmacy. All oils take in the same proportions. In this mixture, I add a couple of drops of fish oil and liquid vitamin E, which are also available at the pharmacy.
- Alina: In order to moisten eyelashes, add a little carrot juice to a mixture of burdock and castor oils, as well as rosehip oil. Make sure you remove all makeup from your eyes. Then apply the mask. The effect is very good.
Thick and long eyelashes always look spectacular. To achieve the desired result, it is not necessary to resort to building up or other salon procedures. Use burdock oil to care for your eyelashes. This tool is not tested by one generation of women!