If nature has not provided you with light-colored hair, and you are very dreaming of becoming a blonde, then this article is for you.
How to make clarification at home?Among the ways to lighten hair, there are two: lightening with chemical dyes and lightening with natural dyes.
Homemade hair lightening with chemical dyes
Nowadays, you rarely see such a woman, who did not resort to using hair dye, because chemical dyes can give an excellent result in a short time. Almost all hair dye products that are now so heavily offered in commercials contain ammonia, which has a negative effect on the structure of the hair and their appearance.
- Oil paints for lightening hair are considered the most gentle, as include caring supplements. These tools will help make your hair brighter by several tones.
- Cream Brightening Paints- most common because of ease of use and good results. In addition to caring additives, the composition includes a catalyst that enhances the lightening effect. Thanks to this, these paints will help to lighten hair by 6-7 shades out of possible 10.
- Powder clarification agents are radical.. Their difference lies in the composition, which does not contain emollients, therefore it severely damages the hair structure during dyeing. When bleaching with such methods, it is necessary to avoid getting the paint on the skin; to do this, protect the colored strands with foil. These funds should not be used at home, because the result can be unpredictable.
When using products for clarification with chemical dyes, be sure to follow safety precautions. Before painting, read the instructions for use and be sure to follow it. Do not forget to also test your skin for the possibility of an allergic reaction, after using the paint on a small area of skin or strands.
Brightening hair folk remedies
For home coloring use several ways to safely lighten hair. Their effectiveness, of course, will be minimal, but with regular use and perseverance, hair will necessarily become a light shade.
- TO folk remedies for lightening hair The following products can be attributed: chamomile decoction, lemon juice, tea leaves, honey, calendula decoction. Just keep in mind that the “clean” mask with these ingredients will lighten the hair by no more than 2-3 tones. If you are interested in a stronger effect, you must be patient.
- The result of such methods of clarification will be in regular use, for example, the constant washing of hair with a decoction of chamomile or calendula, or the use of a mask containing honey. By the way honey gives the most tangible results, soaking into hair slowly and highlighting the whitening natural agent. So that the effect does not keep you waiting, you need to keep the mask with honey for at least 8 hours. It is not necessary to wrap the head in the process, since heat can slow down the process of isolating the lightening dye.
Mask for lightening hair at home
- To make a mask with rhubarb broth, you need 2 tbsp. dry or freshly chopped rhubarb leaves, 1 tbsp. rhubarb roots and 0.5 liters of white wine. If you did not find rhubarb roots, then make a mask without them. Boil the broth is necessary, until in the pan the liquid is not less than half. When the decoction has cooled, apply it to your hair and leave for 1-1.5 hours. The head must be insulated with cellophane. Rhubarb will help lighten hair and give an ashy tint.
- The mask of chamomile decoction includes 1 tbsp. l chamomile, 0.5 liters of boiling water, 1 tbsp. l nettle leaves. The resulting mixture set on fire for 15-20 minutes. Next, leave for half an hour. The cooled broth is applied to the hair and rubbed, then we cover the head with cellophane. Chamomile will help lighten hair and give a golden hue.
- For a mask of honey, you need to spread honey over the entire length of the hair. If nature has rewarded you with thick and long hair, honey will need a lot. Warm head is not worth it. It is necessary to cover it with a thin scarf and leave the mask on the hair for 10-11 hours, then wash it off. Before applying the mask of honey, soften the hair by washing it with shampoo with the addition of baking soda. After washing, wipe your hair with a towel or wait for it to dry out. The mask with honey can lighten hair, remove old paint from hair, get a more even color. In addition, honey will enrich hair cells with beneficial substances and significantly strengthen hair.
- To make a kefir mask with lemon juice connect 2 tbsp. l vodka, 4-5 art. l fatty yogurt, lemon juice, 1 tsp. any shampoo, 1 egg and whisk. The mask is applied to dry hair, then covered with cellophane and a warm towel. The effect of clarification will depend on the period of exposure of the mask. The mask can be applied at bedtime and go to bed, and in the morning be surprised at the result. Wash it off with shampoo, then apply a nourishing balm. This mask will help lighten hair, strengthen them and enhance their growth.
- To prepare mask with glycerin, will need 1 tbsp. boiling water add 50 g of chamomile flowers, leave to stand for 1.5-2 hours. In the resulting decoction must be put 60 g of glycerin. The mask is applied along the entire length, rubbed at the roots for a few minutes, then the head is wrapped in a plastic bag, a warm towel is left for 40 minutes, then washed off with warm water.
- For lightening hair white henna 150-200 g of henna mixed with hydrogen peroxide 10%, leave on hair for 20 to 30 minutes, wash off with warm water. Henna contains natural supplements that can not only lighten hair, but also care for them.
Every woman has the right to choose what means for lightening her hair is most suitable for her. It is important that the chosen agent does not spoil the structure and appearance of the hair. Lightening hair with the help of folk remedies will help solve the problem of giving the hair a bright shade in the safest way.