Braid weaving is becoming more popular every day. There are more types of braids weaving, thanks to which the owners of any hair can choose for themselves the suitable option. To learn how to weave braids, you need to know the scheme with which it is easiest to master their weaving.
Weaving pigtails French waterfall: scheme
- Separate the hair strand behind the ear and divide into 3 parts: lower, upper and middle. Start weaving a French braid, just the opposite. Place the top strand under the middle one, the bottom one under the middle one, etc.
- From the top of the loose hair, separate the small strand and place it on the middle one under the upper and lower strand.
- Put the top strand on the bottom, then under the middle one and draw around the fourth: first under it, then up. Then release the fourth strand.
- Again, separate the strand from the loose hair and hold it under the top, above the middle and under the bottom.
- Upper strand wrap the lower, middle and additional, release the fourth.
Turned spitFrench waterfall!
Weaving braids from harnesses: scheme
A plait of braids can be braided in two ways: from the tail and from the head, as when weaving a French braid.
- At the crown, separate the hair strand and divide into two identical parts.
- Spin each strand around one side. You should have 2 harnesses.
- Now twist the harnesses with each other, but in the opposite direction of the one into which they were twisted. For example, if you plaited the strands clockwise, then now braid them counterclockwise.
- Separate the strands from the loose hairs on the head, connect them to the bundles and twist.
- Repeat point three until all loose hair is woven into strands.
- When loose strands end, secure the ends of the harnesses with a rubber band.
Square braid: weaving scheme
This type of braiding can also be made from the head and tail.
- At the top, separate the hair strand and divide into 3 parts.
- Split the left strand in half.
- In the split left strand, pass the middle one. The halves of the strands are put together.
- Now split the right strand in half and pass the middle strand into it by connecting the halves.
- If you have chosen the option of weaving from the tail, then repeat steps 2-4, until the hair runs out.
- To braid a square braid on the head, divide the leftmost strand in half, add to it a strand of loose hair on the left to the extreme strand, which you will place under the middle one. Then join the halves.
- Weave, continuing to split the extreme strands in half and add loose hair to the extreme half, weaving the middle strand and at the end connecting the halves.
- Having finished weaving, slightly stretch the strands of your pigtail.
How to weave a pigtail Fish tail: scheme
This braid braid is predalagitsya in the technique of weaving the French braid.
- At the top, separate the hair strand and divide into 2 strands.
- From the first strand, separate the thin part to the right.
- Throw a thin strand to the left strand and connect them.
- Separate the thin strand of hair from the left side.
- Throw a thin strand to the right and connect to the right side.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 again.
- From the free hair on the left, separate the thin strand and flip it too to the right.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 again.
- Now separate the strand of loose hair on the right.
- Throw this strand to the left and connect with the left strand.
- Repeat points from 6 to 10. Separating a thin strand of hair from each side, add loose hair and connect with the other strand until loose hair runs out. After this, braid an ordinary fishtail braid.
Pattern of weaving pigtails Waterfall with ribbon
- At the forehead, take a strand and divide it in two.
- Twist the resulting strands clockwise, putting one strand on top of another.
- From the top, separate the strand of loose hair and place it between the top and bottom strands, then release.
- Again, place the bottom strand on the top and twist again.
- Separate the loose strand and place it between the bottom and the top, then release.
- Continue weaving until loose hair runs out. Braid an ordinary braid, adding a bright ribbon to it.
The French braid is the opposite: weaving scheme
- Separate the hair strand and divide it into 3 parts.
- Put the right strand under the middle one.
- Put the left strand under the middle one.
- Separate the right thin strand of loose hair and add to the main right strand, then put it under the middle one.
- Then separate the thin strand of hair from the left and attach it to the main left strand, and then place it under the middle strand.
- Weave until loose hair runs out. Next, braid the braid to the end.
- To add volume to your hairstyle, stretch the side strands as far as the length allows.
Whichever scheme weave braids you choose, it will give the image charm and mystery.The main thing is to follow the proposed schemes, and you can diversify your daily hairstyle beyond recognition.