The problem of cellulite worries many women, it becomes especially relevant before the onset of the beach season. In fairness it should be noted that the presence of "orange peel" is inherent not only to women suffering from overweight, but also quite slender persons. After all, if we speak in the language of medicine, then cellulite is a structural change in the subcutaneous fat layer.
What this problem looks like, they probably know everything. And the modern cosmetology offers a great variety of ways to deal with it: from special massages to miraculous creams and lotions that promise to cope with the problem in just a couple of weeks. But how to choose a tool that is affordable and truly effective from the entire range of goods and services?
The miraculous properties of clay
Clay is a wonderful medicine that has been used in traditional medicine and cosmetology for many years. It can be of different types:
But the most effective in the fight against cellulite is considered to be blue (it is also called Cambrian) and black clay. The composition of the blue clay includes almost all the necessary minerals and trace elements of the skin, as well as silicon, which restores the structure of connective tissue well. The effectiveness of wraps with blue clay you can see in the photo.
In addition, the undoubted advantage of clay is that it is relatively inexpensively available at any pharmacy, and masks and wraps are easily made at home, and their effectiveness does not diminish. And another important factor: this tool has practically no contraindications and overdose is impossible - the body will take as many nutrients as necessary.
Blue clay cellulite wraps: home treatment
Such wraps will not only get rid of cellulite, but also help to smooth and tighten the skin. However, one should not hope that the result will be noticeable after the first procedure. Cosmetologists recommend holding a course of 12-15 wrappings at 3-4 day intervals, and after a couple of months repeat the course again.
- blue clay;
- water (preferably mineral);
- food or cosmetic film;
- non-metallic dishes.
- Clay should be diluted with water to the consistency of fat sour cream.
- If desired, an essential oil of grapefruit or orange, honey or cinnamon is added to the wrap mixture. When adding cinnamon, the mixture will burn slightly, so consider the sensitivity of your skin and allergic reactions to certain components.
If you are not sure if you are allergic, then try a sensitivity test: apply clay on the skin and check the reaction. It is important to remember that such wraps are contraindicated in pregnancy, diseases of the cardiovascular system and skin.
Mode of application:
- Immediately before the wrapping procedure, you need to prepare the body well: take a hot bath, and if possible visit the bath or sauna. The skin should be well-steamed, and the pores should open, to achieve maximum effect, it is desirable to use a body scrub.
- After that, we prepare the clay for wrapping, apply it with wet fingers on problem areas and wrap with food film to achieve the "greenhouse effect".
- The procedure lasts an average of 20 to 60 minutes, depending on the availability of free time and the sensitivity of your skin.
- Then the mixture should be washed off with warm water and apply a nourishing skin cream.
A nice bonus after wrapping with blue clay will be the loss of extra pounds. Therefore, blue clay is also considered a good way to lose weight.
Does black clay work against cellulite?
A positive result in the fight against "orange peel" also give wraps or masks with black clay. The procedure for the procedure does not change. But to enhance the effect in a mixture for wrapping you can add a tablespoon of ground coffee and the same essential oils.
Also used bath with black clay, but this procedure is more expensive.
Baths with black clay cellulite
- 1 liter of water will need approximately 20 g of clay powder.
Mode of application:
- Fill the bath somewhere in the third with water (its temperature should be 38 - 40 degrees).
- Dissolve clay in water and immerse in it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the remnants of clay with warm water and apply a nourishing cream on the skin.
Optionally, in addition to clay, you can add sea salt to the water.
Clay against cellulite: reviews for and against
The absolute majority of specialists and ordinary users note the positive effect of clay in the fight against cellulite. However, there are also negative reviews: it did not get any worse, but it did not help either. It’s pretty simple to explain: clay wrapping is not a procedure for the lazy. And to achieve the desired result only with the help of cosmetic procedures, eliminating proper nutrition and sports, it is impossible.
If you want to stay beautiful and healthy, do not regret the time for the procedures, make them with joy and in a good mood - and a positive result will not keep you waiting.