The skin of the face needs careful care, especially the sensitive area around the eyes. For her developed a variety of cosmetic products. But many women prefer blepharogel ophthalmic medicine. It can be used not only in ophthalmology, but also from wrinkles, as well as to protect the skin from aggressive environmental factors. This multi-functional tool is easy to purchase at almost any pharmacy.
Bleofragel: the composition of the drug and its varieties
There are 2 types of this remedy: blefarogel 1 and 2. It is believed that both these drugs effectively fight wrinkles - this is confirmed by the testimonials of many people and professional cosmetologists. Its miraculous properties are due to the unique composition. Blefarogel contains sulfur, aloe juice, hyaluronic acid, carbomer, glycerin, propyl paraben, propylene glycol, deinizirorovannaya water, methyl parben.
Thanks to blepharogel, especially due to the content of glycerin and hyaluronic acid, your skin will retain its elasticity, the production of elastin and collagen will increase. True, this gel cannot eliminate deep wrinkles, but for shallow ones, and also as a prophylaxis of age-related changes, blepharogel is worth using.
The composition of blefarogel 1 and 2 is almost identical, but the first does not contain sulfur, so it can not be used in therapy and demodecosis.
Instructions for use
Blefarogel 1 is a remedy for everyday therapeutic eyelid hygiene. With it you can remove redness, inflammation, peeling, and also prevent the appearance of barley and conjunctivitis. This gel is recommended for people who wear lenses, often sit at the computer and regularly strain their eyes on the debt of their work. Massaging the eyelids with the addition of blefarogel 1, you can relieve fatigue, improve blood circulation, eliminate dry eyes and restore the tear film. day.
I use blefarogel 2 for treating demodicosis, getting rid of wrinkles, various inflammations, swelling, redness, swelling and signs of fatigue. With regular use you can achieve excellent results. For the treatment of demodicosis and the prevention of early signs of aging, it is necessary to apply the gel 2 times a day on the skin of the eyelids with massaging movements.
If you decide to use blefarogel to get rid of wrinkles, you must strictly follow the following rules. Carefully clean your face of cosmetics and various impurities, then apply a moisturizing or nourishing cream. After 20 minutes, you can use blefarogel on problem areas. Apply the gel on a cotton pad and rub it into the skin with massaging movements. Pay special attention to the forehead, the area around the eyes and the corners of the mouth.
It is best to apply blefarogel in the evening. For greater efficiency, you can arrange a so-called "finger shower": tap fingers on the skin of the face, as if driving a gel. This method is often used by cosmetologists when it is necessary to activate blood circulation in very tender areas.
To get rid of mimic wrinkles in a short time, cosmetologists advise you to apply blefarogel with a thick layer 3 times a day, massaging problem areas in order to increase circulation. The first results will be noticeable in a week. The course of treatment is 3 weeks, followed by a break of 1 month and repeated use. Beauticians do not recommend applying the product before using a moisturizer, otherwise blefarogel will create only a sticky film and will not get into the skin.
Through regular use of the drug can achieve the following results:
- Moisturizing the skin;
- Increased elasticity and elasticity;
- Improving the structure of the dermis;
- Increase skin tone;
- Elimination of peeling and irritation;
- Deep skin cleansing;
- Light antiseptic effect;
- Reduction of inflammation (acne, redness, rash, etc.);
- Prevention and elimination of mimic wrinkles;
- Reduce deep wrinkles.
Remember that blefarogel will cope only with fine and primary wrinkles. To get rid of noticeable and deep wrinkles, you will need professional help from a cosmetologist.
Possible side effects
This drug has a minimum of contraindications and side effects. Perhaps the only one is dry skin and allergies. Blefarogel even allowed to use pregnant and lactating mothers. To prevent side effects, run a sensitivity test before using it directly. To do this, apply a small amount of gel on your wrist or earlobe and watch the reaction. If the skin turns red, began to peel off, itch, covered with pimples, refuse to use the drug.
Never use the product after the expiration date printed on the package. Otherwise, you can seriously damage your skin.
Blefarogel 1: reviews of cosmetologists
- Anna: I've been working as a beautician for 10 years. Many of my patients advise blepharogel, as a remedy for facial wrinkles. A miracle, of course, is not to be expected from him. But thanks to hyaluronic acid, which is part of it, one can moisturize the skin well, improve its elasticity and appearance. When applied to the leather jacket, it creates an air-permeable microfilm that retains water and protects the skin from aggressive environmental influences.
- Daria: I advise many of my clients to use blefarogel. But some are unhappy with the result. It is necessary to understand that in order to achieve the effect, it is necessary to follow the recommendations for its application. In general, I use it myself and noticed that the skin has become much better.
- Valeria: I don’t understand what is the point of using wrinkle blepharogel when salons provide really effective procedures for getting rid of wrinkles? In addition, you can buy high-quality cosmetics and properly care for your skin. Not one of my clients would advise using this tool, as I consider it useless.
See also:Heparin anti-wrinkle ointment
Blefarogel-remedy for eyelid skin treatment, treatment of various inflammatory diseases and eye hygiene. Many girls have noticed that when using the drug, the number of mimic wrinkles is significantly reduced. Cosmetologists speak differently about this tool: some consider it effective, while others, on the contrary, see no need to use it.