The image of a woman should be perfect to the very tips of her nails, because they pay a lot of attention. A home manicure with proper diligence and practice will not differ from the salon one, but the procedure itself is a great way to show creativity and have a good time. In addition, it greatly saves money.
Beautiful manicure at home: photos and tips
The concept of beauty is multifaceted, and every woman has her own ideas about attractiveness. Nevertheless, a beautiful manicure is a neat manicure. And this statement is difficult to challenge. Therefore, whatever the idea of design comes to mind, demanding its realization, you should take care of the basis, i.e. the shape of the plate and the same length. Professionals are advised to use only files with a different stump of abrasiveness (coarseness) and not to resort to scissors or tweezers. The latter are allowed in pedicure, but undesirable in manicure. If you had to use scissors to remove excess length, you can do it only on steamed, soft nails. Otherwise, in the process of cutting the plate breaks off and, as a result, the structure breaks down. This is the most common prerequisite for lamination and brittle nails.
When filing the nail plate, it is important to follow two rules: direct the tool either only to the left or only to the right, and alternate rough and soft nail files. Those. remove the main length of the coarsest (150-180 grit), grind down the ends with a grinding version of 240 grit, and it is advisable to polish them with a buff with a smooth side. This technique will “seal” the flake of the nail and protect it from sudden cracks, breakage, etc.
How to choose your form for a manicure? In some cases, the shape of the nail plate is given by the future design, but it mainly depends on the nail bed and the length of the fingers. Ideal today are considered slightly elongated, almond-shaped nails, giving women's hands elegance. If the nail bed is short and wide, visually it is pulled out by keeping the free edge and narrowing the side tea. For him, an oval with a soft tip is the perfect solution. The square, especially with sharp corners, only girls with long fingers can afford. A rectangle with rounded corners is almost universal.
Choosing a design, again, it is necessary to take into account the individual characteristics of the shape of the nail. Various types of transverse stripes will visually expand the plate, therefore owners of short nails are unacceptable. An elongated and recessed smile line is the best move for visually drawing the nail and fingers.
The abundance of patterns and complex patterns is undesirable: they must be the "highlight" of the manicure, so it is enough to place them on 1-2 fingers. It is recommended to observe harmony in colors as well: select shades based on temperature, contrast and binding to specific clothes. If you do not want to do a new manicure every day, it is better to think about universal options.
How to make a manicure in the technique of "ombre"?
- Speaking of a beautiful manicure, it is impossible not to touch on the ombre technique that is so popular today. This is an idea that easily embodies on the nails of any length and shape, almost always looks advantageous and is accessible even to a person who does not know how to create a complex design. You will need to prepare 2-3 varnishes, fatty oil or cream, a thin synthetic brush with a smooth cut (as for Chinese painting), a piece of foam rubber sponge, a toothpick, nail polish remover.
- First, the procedure of classical nail trimming is carried out, if necessary, removing pterigia with an orange stick, degreasing the nail with nail polish remover, dehydrating the nail plate.
- Then the skin around the nail must be treated with an oil or fat cream. However, it is important not to get on the nail bed itself: otherwise you will have to degrease it again: the lacquer with such a film loses its grip.
- Lacquer drops are applied on a piece of sponge, located very close to each other. The tip of the toothpicks draws them into each other, resulting in a neat, soft gradient.
- Sponge you need to touch the nail plate, leaving an imprint. Its density depends on the size of the drops that were applied to the sponge and the consistence of the lacquer itself. The coating is given time to harden.
- As soon as the varnish grabs, the flaws from the skin are removed with a thin flat brush dipped in a nail polish remover. The line at the hole is corrected, a protective agent and drying are applied.
- What is important to know, working in the technique of "ombre": varnishes recommended to choose constions of "cream". These are dense coatings, often opaque already at the 1st layer, and completely covering the nail with 2 layers. Jelly varnishes are selected for this technique, if the gradient is created on the free edge when drawing color French manicure. About him will be discussed below. And to make the transitions the softest, it is worth choosing shades of a related scale.
Variant of manicure on short nails
French manicure is a classic, proven over the years. But, like any other tendency, he has time to get bored, as a result of which one wants novelty without a strong departure from the canon. Therefore, the number of varied French manicure today is already more than 10, and if earlier they were performed only in the procedure for modeling artificial nails, they are now available on natural ones.-
The simplest variation: adding a bright accent. This is usually designed with a ring finger: for example, neat curls with black acrylic paint. They are created with a brush with a natural elastic long pile, necessarily thin. Before this, it is worth practicing on paper, outlining a rough design. It is desirable to work with acrylic paint, since almost every varnish has the ability to level itself, i.e. crawls easily on the nail. Because of this, a neat and thin line with varnish after a few seconds becomes flat and swollen.
You can put a nail on the ring finger with mica or small hexagons. In the latter, the smallest size is selected as far as possible: then the design will look neat and interesting, and a three-dimensional image will be created. Elements of a decor are put on a transparent varnish with a thin brush or a toothpick tip.
You can diversify French manicure by painting the free edge of the nail not with white lacquer, but with color. It is also permissible here to apply the gradient technique. Moreover, professionals advise not to use stripes when drawing smiles, but to work with a flat short brush. The free edge is painted with the desired color, and the dried varnish is adjusted with a wet synthetic nap. Such a smile line will turn out to be more correct with respect to the source data.
Any design option must be fixed with a finishing transparent coating. It helps to prevent chipping, rubbing, gives gloss, volume and completeness to manicure.
What is a manicure done on the nails of medium length?
For nails of medium length - having a slight free edge of 1-2 mm - it is worth trying the increasingly popular "moon manicure". He came from the fashion show of the House of Chanel, and rather quickly, this trend began to be mastered by foreign and domestic beauties.
Of course, only Mar can manage to make it by hand. And for beginners, there is a kind of trick: in the stores with products for nail service sold round paper stickers, crescents. Their bend is deeper than that of those strips designed for French manicure.
This paper is glued to the prepared nail at the hole, after which the plate is painted in the main color. Remove the sticker only after the varnish is dry. Otherwise, it will reach for the auxiliary part, and the clarity of the line is broken. Possible flaws are easily corrected by the same flat synthetic brush.
The unpainted area at the hole can be decorated in several ways. The simplest is to block the nail bed with a fully transparent high-density varnish. If your hand is full, a thin brush with a short nap will easily fill this area with varnish that is different from the basic shade. And some girls brighten the existing smile at the hole, decorating it with mica or small polyhedra, laying them out one by one.
In the final of any manicure, be sure to moisten the cuticle, rubbing oil or cream into it. Dry skin around the nail will ruin even the most relevant and unusual design, while a healthy state and accuracy of the skin of the hands will give the woman a well-groomed look.
The conclusion that such a beautiful manicure, suggests itself. These are, above all, well-groomed hands, the perfect shape of the nail plate and an elegant, relevant design. Any woman can cope with this, especially if an independent manicure becomes part of her usual self-care ritual.