Bananas are tasty and healthy fruits that are often used to make various desserts. It is no secret that you can make facial masks from them that will help your skin look well-groomed and fresh.
Banana extracts are part of many creams, masks, serums and lotions. Theyrich in vitamins A, C, B6 and B12, PP, potassium and magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron. Thanks to fruit acids, complexion is improved, and horny skin particles are removed.
Bananas: useful properties
The pulp of the fruit contains 70% water, starch, proteins, carbohydrates, malic and tannic acids, aromatic substances. According to the content of vitamin C bananasnot inferior to citrus fruits. 100 g of pulp contains 10 mg of vitamin.
Banana face mask: oily skin
- Using a mixer, mix the following ingredients: 2 tsp. lemon juice, 2 tbsp. banana pulp, 2 yolks. Apply the mask on the face. After 20 minutes, rinse your face with warm water and wipe the skin with a tonic.
- Grate half the banana pulp grated. Add 2 tbsp. lemon juice, 2 tsp liquid honey and 3 drops of liquid vitamin A. Mix well the mass. Apply it on face. After 20 minutes, wash the mask with a paper napkin dipped in a herbal tincture of calendula or sage. Rinse your face with cool filtered water. Thanks to the acid contained in lemon juice, the pores are narrowed.
- Pound the flesh of an average banana from 2 tbsp. lemon juice. Apply the prepared mass on the skin for 20 minutes. The mask is washed off with running water. With the constant use of such a tool, the pores are significantly narrowed, the oily shine disappears, and the skin is bleached.
Banana face mask against wrinkles
- Grate half a banana grated. Add to the pulp 2 tsp. liquid honey, 3 tbsp. natural yogurt, 3 tbsp. oatmeal flour. Mix everything thoroughly. Apply the mixture on your face. After 15 minutes, rinse the mass with warm water and lubricate the skin with cream.
- Beat in a blender until a uniform consistency of ½ banana, 1 tbsp. cream, 1 tsp honey Apply banana paste to face. After 15 minutes, remove the mask with a cotton swab dipped in mineral water. The procedure is recommended to do every other day.
- Mix the following ingredients until smooth: 1 yolk, 1 tsp. banana and apple puree, wheat flour and olive oil. Apply the prepared mask on the face, neck and décolleté. After 15 minutes, rinse your face with warm water. To achieve visible results, do this procedure 4 times a month.
Banana face mask: dry skin
These masks are suitable for people with tight and dry skin.
- Mix ½ banana with 0.5 tsp. honey, 1.5 drops of citrus juice (any). Apply the mask for 15 minutes. Remove the mixture with a cold cloth.
- Take 2 tbsp. banana pulp, 2 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp nourishing cream and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well. Apply the mass on the face. After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Connect half a pulp of 1 banana with yolk and 1 tsp. rice oil (you can take peanut, almond or any other vegetable oil). Add some wheat flour to thicken. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Whisk 2 tbsp. banana puree with milk (1 tbsp.). The mask is applied to the neck and face, and after 15 minutes, washed off with a cotton swab dipped in milk.
Banana face masks: normal skin
- Mash the banana. Add to half the pulp 1 yolk and vegetable oil. All mix and apply on face and neck. After 20 minutes, rinse with cold water. Lubricate the skin with a nourishing face cream.
- Grate 1 kiwi and 1 medium banana. In fruit porridge add 2 tbsp. natural yogurt. Clean the skin thoroughly before applying the mask. After 15 minutes, rinse with cool water. Lubricate the skin with a nourishing cream.
- Mix half a banana with 1 slice of pureed orange (without stones and peel). Apply to face. After 15 minutes, remove the mass with a wet swab. Wash with warm water. This mask is not suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Mash ½ ripe banana with 1 tsp. kefir. Stir the mixture. Apply it for 15 minutes. After rinse with warm water and lubricate the face with cream.
Banana face masks are effective cosmetics that can be prepared at home. Anything you might need can be bought at a regular grocery store or pharmacy. Such procedures have virtually no contraindications, especially since there are various recipes that are designed for different skin types.