Argan seed oil is considered the rarest oil extract on the planet. This plant grows in semi-desert, and oil is extracted by means of cold pressing from seeds. Today, argan oil has received widespread use in various culinary and cosmetic purposes, the benefits and harms of which are not known to everyone.
Properties and applications of magic oil
Argan oil is considered a rather rare, unique and expensive product. Argania grows predominantly in Morocco, and the oil extract is produced exclusively by hand. This product has found wide application in cooking and cosmetology. Argan seed oil has a high calorie content, so its dosage should be carefully observed. This oil extract has a unique savory taste, which is ideal for vegetable and meat dishes.
The beneficial properties of argan oil lie in its composition. It contains a number of fortified and chemical micro and macro elements, in particular:
- linoleic and oleic acid;
Almost 80% of Argan oil extract consists of omega-6 unsaturated acids, which have a beneficial effect on the skin and hair follicles. In addition, argan oil has become an indispensable tool for the prevention of a number of cardiovascular pathologies.
Argan oil has a number of beneficial properties, in particular:
- allows you to normalize the concentration of cholesterol;
- promotes weight loss;
- neutralizes the released radicals in the body;
- is a prophylactic agent of many pathologies of the digestive tract and liver;
- boosts immune defenses
Argan oil contains a large amount of tocopherol, which is considered an indispensable vitamin element for our skin. With the help of argan oil, you can provide a comprehensive and complete skin care. Due to its component composition, the water balance of the skin is normalized, the depth of wrinkles decreases, rapid regeneration of damaged tissues occurs. Oil penetrates the skin and slows the flow of natural aging processes.
Many representatives of the fair sex use argan seed oil to strengthen their curls, as well as nail plates. Argan oil perfectly moisturizes the nail cuticle and helps to improve the structure of the nail.
During the studies, the harmful properties of argan oil were not identified. The use or consumption of this oil extract should be abandoned to people who have a heightened sensitivity or individual intolerance to any component of argan seed.
Argan oil for hair: reviews, photo before and after
As already mentioned, argan oil has gained wide popularity as a means to care for curls. The fair sex leave only positive feedback and admiringly watching the transformation of their hair. Some girls urge to use argan seed oil correctly, otherwise the hair will not comb well and will become unaesthetic.
Argan oil for hair can be used in different ways:
- apply to the ends of the hair for easy combing;
- massage the scalp with warm oil to stimulate hair growth;
- make various nourishing and moisturizing masks;
- daily apply argan oil to the comb and comb curls to prevent hair loss.
The most effective way to accelerate the growth of curls and improve their condition is the mask, prepared on the basis of burdock and argan oil extracts. Reviews of girls testify to the undoubted benefits of such hair products.
- argan seed oil - 1 part;
- Burdock oil extract - 1 part.
Preparation and use:
- Both oil components are mixed in equal proportions and applied to the hair roots, and then distributed over the entire length of the curls.
- After 1 hour, carefully wash off the remaining oil in the usual way.
- Argan oil is suitable for all types of curls, and you can see the result in the photo.
Argane seed oil for the face: reviews of those who used
Despite the fact that argan seed oil has a relatively high cost, many representatives of the beautiful half of humanity choose this skin care product. This is due to the fact that argan oil has undeniable benefits, in particular:
- at the level of the dermis nourishes and nourishes the skin with moisture;
- prevents peeling of the skin;
- makes the skin more elastic and elastic;
- evens out the skin tone of the face;
- promotes the speedy regeneration of damaged cells;
- eliminates inflammation and irritation;
- performs a protective function against ultraviolet radiation;
- allows you to smooth fine lines.
Many girls leave reviews that use argan oil as a means to remove makeup. It not only perfectly removes decorative cosmetics, but also nourishes the skin with useful, fortified micro and macro elements.
Some of the fair sex share their opinions about the effectiveness of argan oil in the treatment of acne and acne. With the help of this oil extract, scars and fine mimic wrinkles can be reduced. In addition, argan oil is widely used to treat various skin pathologies.
As you can see, this unique and exotic oil product is considered to be a true source of useful, mineral and fortified ingredients. Enrich your cosmetic arsenal with argan oil, and you will see how your skin and hair will shine with health, beauty and strength. Be beautiful and healthy!