You should start skin care as early as possible in order to prolong its attractiveness and elasticity for many years. Today there is a great variety of cosmetic procedures, and the cosmetic market is very rich in fading skin care products. And yet, if you become regularly do homemade anti-aging facials, then significantly prolong the youth and blooming appearance of their skin.
Home Rejuvenating Facial Masks
- Applying masks alone is not enough, because the skin needs constant care, including its cleansing, moisturizing and, of course, nutrition. Masks give only extra care to our skin.
- Beauticians advise to include anti-aging masks in the daily care of the skin from 25 years of age., since it is at this age we begin to slowly notice the aging process and the appearance of the first wrinkles.
- The advantage of anti-aging masks cooked in the home, - This is a completely natural composition of their ingredients. Two more advantages of home face masks are their low cost and high efficiency.
- Home masks are especially important for owners of sensitive skin in order to avoid irritations and allergic reactions, which are often due to various chemical additives in the composition of the finished cosmetics.
- Homemade anti-aging face masks must necessarily fit your skin type, so as not to cause dryness or, conversely, increased sebaceous glands.
- Whenever you apply a mask on your face, clean the skin of impurities, dead cells and makeup residues. A steam bath for the skin that opens the pores and increases the effectiveness of your further care will not be superfluous. When applying the mask to the skin, avoid the area around the eyes, except when the mask itself is intended for this area.
- Do homemade anti-aging face masks, regardless of your skin type, 2-3 times a week, Be sure to supplement the care with other skin care products. After applying the masks, lubricate the skin with a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
Recipe for facial rejuvenating potato masks
The potato has good smoothing properties., therefore, masks based on it help prevent the early appearance of wrinkles and eliminate the fine mesh.
Puree 2 medium-sized potatoes, add milk, butter and chicken eggs. Apply the mixture in a warm form on your face; after 20 minutes, rinse with cool water.
Recipe for Apple Anti-Aging Mask
Grate a medium sized apple on a fine grater, mix gruel with a small amount of grated carrot. Apply the mask to the skin. After 20 minutes, rinse the mask with warm water.
Anti-aging face mask ands cucumber
Mix the rubbed mass of 1 cucumber (st. L.) With the same amount of sour cream and rub the mass with 1 tbsp. l grated black currant berries.
Apply the resulting mass on your face, and after 15 minutes, rinse with a cotton pad.
Watermelon Anti-Aging Mask Recipe
50 g of the pulp of this large berry and mix with 1 tsp. honey and 1 yolk. All components are well rubbed and add oatmeal to thicken the mass.
Before you apply a mask of watermelon, clean the skin and lubricate moisturizer. After 20 minutes, rinse with cool water.
Recipe for rejuvenating face mask from rolled oats
Take 2 tsp. oat flakes, add 1 tsp. liquid honey and 1 whipped protein. Apply the resulting composition to the skin for 20 minutes, then remove your mask with a cotton pad moistened in cold water.-
Yeast Rejuvenating Mask
In 1 tbsp. l Baking yeast, add warm milk to obtain a thick creamy mass, add 1 tsp. flaxseed oil, honey, 1/2 tbsp. l sour cream and 1 tsp. a spoonful of lemon juice. Apply the mask to the skin with a thick layer and wash off after 15 minutes with warm water.
Curd face mask rejuvenating
2 tbsp. l grind cottage cheese with egg yolk, add olive oil until thick gruel is formed. Apply it on the skin and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash off the mask with warm and boiled water.
Mask rejuvenating based on butter
Spread 1 tbsp. l butter with egg yolk, add 1 tsp. liquid honey and 1 tbsp. l plum pulp. Apply the mask on the face and neck, and after 20 minutes, remove the cosmetic disc, well soaked in warm water.
Recipe for Rejuvenating Green Tea Masks
Try for 10 minutes to insist 1 tbsp. l quality green tea in 50 ml of boiling water. Then add 1 tsp. any natural juice (from cranberries, raspberries, cherries, apricots, etc.). To thicken the mask, add starch.
Apply the resulting mass on the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
Parsley Rejuvenating Facial Mask
Chop a bunch of parsley and mix with 1 tbsp. l cream of high fat content or 1 tbsp. l sour cream. Apply the resulting mass to your face for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water and apply your nourishing cream.
You can prepare homemade anti-aging masks from products that are easy to find in the kitchen or at any nearby store.. After these homemade masks, your face will shine in a new way, and you will look young again.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- CNezhana