Probably every person at least once in his life saw an aloe plant. Perhaps you even grow it on the windowsill and, most likely, know about its healing properties. But, as is often the case, we forget that the most affordable, familiar foods and plants are also great cosmetics for our youth and beauty.
Let's talk about the "thorn" come from Madagascar, whose juice is better than expensive creams and masks to take care of your skin and hair, retaining their youth and beauty.
Aloe juice: benefits for the face and hair
Aloe (in Arabic "bitter"), or agave, belongs to the evergreen plants, its home is South Africa. 3,000 years ago, the beneficial properties of this plant were known. Its leaflets contain essential oils, beneficial enzymes and vitamins, more than 20 types of amino acids, beta-carotene and tar.
The most popular among people is its bactericidal property. Aloe perfectly relieves inflammation, heals wounds and kills germs. Also, the plant's juice helps with boils, dermatitis, eczema, varicose veins, acne, psoriasis and sunburn.
Very often, aloe juice is included in various cosmetics: tonics, shower and face gels, creams, masks and balms for hair, shampoos, etc., because it is aloe that helps to eliminate toxins, cares for fading and dry skin, warns the appearance of wrinkles. This makeup is suitable for all skin types, but is particularly relevant for problem. It quickly eliminates itching and inflammation, promotes cell regeneration, cleanses and smoothes the skin, eliminates acne.
- Cinnamon hair
- Hair Yeast
- Hair mustard
Aloe juice is also extremely useful for the scalp and hair, it heals the skin, promotes rapid hair growth, makes it thick, shiny and silky. Of course, you can buy ready-made cosmetics with the addition of aloe juice, but it will be much more effective and more useful to make it at home from natural ingredients.
When applied topically, aloe juice has no contraindications, as it is hypoallergenic. Inside it is not recommended to take during pregnancy, uterine bleeding and hemorrhoids.
How to make aloe juice for face and hair?
In order for this wonderful plant to give us 100% of its useful substances, its leaves must be prepared in a special way. This method of processing plants was invented by Academician V.P. Filatov and called it biogenic stimulation. It lies in the fact that the plant organism is placed in an unfavorable environment and, when the vital processes in the tissues begin to fade, the plant cells gather all their strength and begin to produce biogenic stimulants that inhibit the cell aging process, start the tissue regeneration process and accelerate cellular metabolism.
To prepare such a healthy juice, you need to endure a mature (at least 3 years) plant for 2 weeks without watering. Then cut the lower, fleshy, saturated with useful substances leaves, wash them with boiled water, then wrap in paper or napkins and place in a refrigerator with a temperature of 5-6 degrees for 1.5-2 weeks. After this time, dark places should be removed from the leaves, crushed and squeezed out the juice. Keep it in the refrigerator for no more than 2 weeks. Now you can start making various masks.
- Dill Seed Treatment
- Dandelion Root: Application
- Healing properties of cornflower
Aloe Face Masks
From aloe juice you can make a lot of great cosmetic products for the skin of the face.
- This mask is perfect for problem and oily skin, it has anti-inflammatory and healing effects. Whisk the egg white and add 2 tsp to it. aloe juice and 1 tsp. lemon juice, mix and apply on face. At this time, try to avoid facial movements. Wait until the mixture dries. Apply another layer, and after another. In 20 minutes. Rinse with water and apply moisturizer.
- For normal skin, aloe juice and sour cream are mixed in equal proportions and the egg yolk is added. Apply the same as the previous mask - in stages.
- For dry skin, mix 1 tsp. juice of aloe, glycerin, oatmeal, honey and boiled water. Apply for 20 minutes. once.
- For severe acne, it is recommended that gauze folded in several layers be impregnated with biostimulated juice and put on a cleansed face for 1 hour. Face then do not wash another couple of hours.
- You can make a wonderful tonic for oily skin. Take 60 g of water, 3 tbsp. aloe juice and 2 tbsp. tincture of calendula. Wipe them face in the morning and evening. For other types of skin, do not apply tonic to the whole face, it will be enough to dial a little on a cotton swab and wipe each pimple separately.
- Another good acne mask with healing, anti-inflammatory properties. Take 3 tbsp. white clay and dilute it with aloe juice to the consistency of thick cream. Apply on face until full of clay.
- This mask with honey has a tonic effect on the skin. Mix in aloe juice and honey in a 1: 2 ratio. Apply to face and hold for 30 minutes.
- Anti-aging mask. Grind into a pulp the fruit of avocado or apricot, take 1 tbsp. and mix with 1 tbsp. aloe juice, add 1 tsp. olive oil. Apply to face. After half an hour, rinse with warm water. Repeat 2 times a week.
- With wrinkled and flabby skin, you can make a course of tightening procedures. To do this, mix 1 tsp. fat cream, 1 tsp almond or wheat germ oil, 1 tsp biostimulated aloe juice. It is necessary to apply the composition to cleansed steamed face and neck skin with massage movements for 15-20 minutes. After washing with a cotton swab and apply a protein mask (beat egg white with a pinch of salt) for 10 minutes. Remove it with a cotton pad dipped in a tincture of sage and St. John's wort.
- To prevent wrinkles, do 2-3 times a week lotion with aloe juice or mix it with any fat cream and apply on face for 20-30 minutes.
- Mask with aloe and dandruff medomot. Mix 2 tbsp. aloe juice and lemon, 2 tsp honey and castor oil. Apply to the hair roots and rub into the scalp. Wrap and hold for at least 40 min.
- For dry, damaged and weak hair. Take equal proportions of honey, aloe juice and jojoba oil, mix, heat in a water bath and apply on the hair all night.
- With proper hair loss, try to make such a mask: beat the yolk of the egg, dilute the mustard powder to a state of liquid sour cream, squeeze a pair of garlic cloves, add 2 tbsp. aloe juice, burdock oil and honey and a few drops of ylang-ylang essential oil. Mix. Leave on hair for 1 hour.
- To stimulate hair growth, mix 1 tbsp. juice of aloe, kefir, castor oil, egg yolk and 5 drops of vitamin B1 and B6. Apply to the roots for 20 minutes. before shampooing.
- For oily hair, you can use aloe juice in its pure form, or mixed with lemon juice and egg yolk or honey. These masks will return your hair elasticity and natural shine, as well as strengthen them.
Aloe juice is a real pantry of vitamins. It contains a lot of vitamins, chemical elements and biologically active substances. With the help of biostimulated juice, you can create your own unique cosmetic recipes, use it in its pure form or add it to finished products.
Of course, one should not expect an instant effect from such masks, because these procedures, like any treatment, require regularity. But if you use aloe juice all the time, you will notice how the condition of hair and skin changes for the better.