Girls and women who follow their beauty know that various oils are very widely used for hair. Almond oil is one of the most common and effective hair care products. It gives hair strength and shine, strengthens them, makes it more beautiful and healthy.
The composition of almond oil
Almond oil is produced by pressing almonds (in different ways: cold or hot). The oil has a transparent color, slightly yellow. Smell and taste almost does not have.
The composition of almond oil is very rich and diverse. The composition also contains the benefits of almond oil, which people have learned to use for various purposes (not only for the beauty of the hair). Almond oil contains vitamin E, which you want to highlight. It is this vitamin that improves and heals the hair structure, gives the skin youth, etc. The composition of almond oil contains organic acids, minerals and other vitamins.
Due to its composition, almond oil is extremely beneficial for hair. It has anti-inflammatory processes, relieves irritation of the scalp, accelerates hair growth, heals them, makes them stronger, more resilient and shiny.
Almond Hair Oil
- It is useful to use almond oil in its pure form for combing. To do this, comb with rare teeth moistened in almond oil and comb their hair several times a day (2-3 times).
- You can add other oils to the almond to enhance the effect. For example, 10 ml. Almond oil for combing, add 5 drops of any essential oil that suits you. It is important to ensure that the oils are combined with each other.
- Use almond oil to strengthen the hair roots and scalp.
- It is useful to rub almond oil in the hair roots. For this almond oil, it is advisable to take warm. Warm it up a little in a water bath. Rubbing oil into the roots of the hair, well soak them scalp. So you will achieve the effect of enhancing hair growth. For oily hair, rub almond oil before each shampooing, for dry hair - after shampooing while the hair is still wet.
- You can use one almond oil, and you can add to it any essential oil. To 1 tbsp. l almond oil is added 2 drops of essential oil of your choice. It is important to know that such essential oils as lemon, bergamot, cypress and cedar will suit oily hair. Dry "thank you" for adding orange, tangerine, sandalwood and ylang-ylang oils. Oily hair after washing the head is useful to rinse with acidified water. So the oil will not be much noticeable on your hair after washing your head.
- For fat roots, almond oil is also necessary to use, it will help from excessive fat, regulate the work of the sebaceous glands of the scalp.
Almond oil hair masks
The effect of almond oil can be enhanced by adding other hair-friendly ingredients: essential oils, egg yolk, etc. Therefore, hair masks with almond oil are very effective.
Kefir mask with almond oil
Half a cup of yogurt and 1 tbsp. l Mix almond oil and apply to hair and scalp an hour before washing hair.
Egg mask with almond oil
Two raw eggs break and mix with a tablespoon of almond oil. Rub into the oxen roots and scalp half an hour or an hour before washing the head.
Almond Oil Regenerating Mask
2 tbsp. l almond oil, 1 tbsp. l milk, 1 tbsp. l Mix the crushed oat flakes and apply on hair for 40 minutes.
Egg brandy mask with almond oil
This mask is good for oily hair. 1 tsp. almond oil, 1 tsp. any suitable essential oil, 1 egg (better only the yolk) and 1 tbsp. l Brandy mix and apply on hair. Evenly distribute the mask. After 40 minutes, rinse and rinse with acidified water.
Almond oil as part of hair care products
You can buy special hair care products with almond oil. It is now added to shampoos, hair conditioners, and balms. The fact that almond oil is part of the product is very good. However, it is better to buy a shampoo that suits you, and add almond oil there by yourself. So it will be useful for hair, especially dry. If your hair is oily, do not forget to rinse it after washing with such shampoo with acidified water! For 100 ml of shampoo enough 3 ml of almond oil. For dry hair, you can add almond oil more than two times.
Almond oil can be added to other hair care products: hair balm, hair spray, etc. Spray requires constant shaking with almond oil before applying to hair.
Read also: Almond oil for a beautiful face
Almond oil is an excellent natural remedy for healthy hair. It will strengthen hair, accelerate their growth, relieve inflammation of the scalp, make hair more elastic, shiny and strong. Use almond oil and as a separate tool, and as part of masks or in combination with other essential oils, add it to shampoos and other hair care products!
About the benefits of other oils for hair, read the articleOil masks for hair. Let your hair be healthy and beautiful!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Margot Shevchenko