Contrary to the fact that the stores are often and everywhere littered with many new expensive drugs to combat problem skin, homemade talkers do not lose their popularity. And although home tonic is easy enough to prepare, and all the ingredients can be bought at affordable prices, it effectively fights skin inflammation and kills germs. In our article, you can choose the most suitable recipe for a talker for acne.
How does the chatter from acne?
The facial skin has a weakly acidic environment, which acts as a kind of protective barrier against bacteria and harmful microorganisms. After washing, the integrity of the alkaline environment is broken due to the use of various detergents. This happens due to the fact that most commercial products include chemical elements - parabens, dyes, and harsh exfoliating acids. Under the action of these elements, the pH of the skin becomes unbalanced, and the alkaline environment is more susceptible to bacteria.
By applying a homemade talker for acne, you can not only fight off the existing inflammations, but also completely prevent their further occurrence. In addition, you can add various essential oils to the tonic and get a pleasant aroma. In order to better understand how exactly the home talker works, we suggest reviewing several recipes for its preparation with a detailed description.
There is an opinion that dermatologists prescribe only tonics of fairly well-known and expensive brands. However, experienced specialists in their practice are widely used and self-made talkers. For the prescription, which will be discussed, will have to stock up the necessary medicines in the pharmacy.
- 50 ml of boric acid;
- 50 ml of medical alcohol;
- 7 g of purified sulfur;
- 7 g of medical streptocide.
- In equal proportions, you need to mix medical alcohol and boric acid.
- Now you need to add to the liquid purified sulfur and streptotsid.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly with a wooden stick. To achieve the best effect, you can shake the vessel for 3-5 minutes.
Getting rid of acne at home
Green tea has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that promote healing of the skin and reduce redness. It can also be noted that green tea fights excellently with the aging process. Apple cider vinegar, in turn, helps to restore the skin’s normal water balance.
- ¾ Art. strong green tea;
- ¼ Art. apple cider vinegar;
- 10 drops of essential oil of lavender and orange.
- Making homemade talker for acne is very easy. Just pour in green tea and apple cider vinegar in a glass jar or a special container.
- Add some essential oil to the liquid and shake well.
- Keep the tonic in a dark cool place, for example, in the refrigerator.
Recipe for chloramphenicol and salicylic acid
The recipe for this talker is known to everyone with problem skin. The simple medical drugs which are its part effectively dry an inflammation, remove reddening of a skin and clear pores. Before using this product, it is recommended to shake the bottle, as the heavier ingredients eventually sink to the bottom.
- 50 ml of 90% alcohol;
- 50 ml of boric acid;
- 5 g of chloramphenicol;
- 5 ml of 2% salicylic acid.
- To make a talker, take a clean jar and mix in it alcohol and boric acid.
- Using a mortar and pestle, chop the chloramphenicol tablet thoroughly and mix it with salicylic acid.
- Combine the mixture and alcohol, and then shake the vessel well for 5 minutes.
Composition with honey and cinnamon
Probably everyone knows about the miraculous antibacterial properties of honey. And in combination with cinnamon, this food is able to inhibit breakthroughs, remove the remnants of subcutaneous fat and at the same time keep the skin moisturized.
- 2 tbsp. l honey;
- 1 tbsp. l ground cinnamon;
- a pinch of ground nutmeg.
- First you need to mix honey with cinnamon so that pasta is formed.
- Then add a little nutmeg to the mixture and place it in a clean jar.
- Store the product in a warm place and apply directly to the affected area.
Talker with Clindamycin
Clindamycin is a drug that has excellent antibacterial properties. It is used to treat various bacterial diseases, including the elimination of inflammation on the skin. This means that it effectively fights against oily skin and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands.
- 4 tablets of Clindamycin;
- 250 ml of 90% ethanol.
- Clindamycin tablets should be thoroughly crushed with a mortar.
- Then you should pour the resulting powder in ethyl alcohol and shake well.
- Before each use the talker should be shaken vigorously.
Homebone for acne is not only cheaper, but much more useful than many popular face tonics. Use homemade products every day, preferably before bedtime. This is extremely important, since many of the components of the talker do not interact well with ultraviolet sunlight.