Not only teenagers are faced with such an unpleasant phenomenon as acne. Under the influence of various factors, they can appear on the body and face in middle age. It is not aesthetically pleasing to look acne on women’s necks. The cause of acne lies inside the body. It is necessary to approach the treatment of acne in a complex and only together with a dermatologist.
Acne on the neck in women: causes
As you know, the appearance of acne is caused by glowing subcutaneous fat and the occurrence of infection. Optional acne can be purulent, in many cases red dots appear on the neck, indicating the development of an allergic reaction. If you have acne on the neck, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist in order to find out the nature of their origin and to choose the right treatment. Many dermatologists are of the opinion that the formation of acne on the neck is due to the improper functioning of the internal organs. There are two large groups of causes of acne, in particular:
- excessive production of subcutaneous fat;
- dysfunction of the digestive tract or hormonal failure.
Depending on the reason that caused the appearance of annoying red or purulent acne, the doctor will be able to accurately establish the diagnosis and prescribe a comprehensive and effective treatment. Most often, the appearance of pimples on the neck is associated with an excessively active production of subcutaneous fat. The skin on the neck is much denser than on the face. Products of the sebaceous glands can accumulate in the thickness of the skin, and when interacting with microbes or due to endocrine disorders, inflammation occurs and a pimple is formed.
In addition, the appearance of acne on a beautiful, delicate female neck can be due to a number of other reasons, in particular:
- Violation of the vitamin balance in the body, especially when there is a shortage of retinol and tocopherol.
- Constant wearing of clothes made of synthetic materials. In this case, the air is poorly converted, increasing the separation of sweat, as a result of which the sebaceous glands begin to function actively.
- Smoking. As you know, nicotine "steals" the body's oxygen, as a result of which the vascular walls narrow, the skin is depleted. In addition, with a lack of oxygen, a decrease in immunity is observed, which is favorable for the development of inflammatory processes.
- Violation of personal hygiene. Most often, many diseases spread as a result of the contact of dirty hands with the skin. Wean yourself to constantly touch your neck with unwashed hands, because hundreds of thousands of pathogenic microorganisms try to live on them every day, so you should not forget about the basic rules of hygiene.
- Sunburn With excessive love for the sun or tanning beds, the skin begins to intensively produce blubber, with the result that annoying acne appears.
- Toning cosmetics. In no case can not hide pimples under tons of powder or foundation. So you only exacerbate the situation, as decorative cosmetics will clog pores, thereby contributing to the further course of the inflammatory process.
- Inadequate nutrition. Carefully review your diet, try to eat only the right and healthy foods. Eliminate flour products, smoked, fatty and fried, then your skin will certainly shine clean and healthy.
Pimples under the jaw
The appearance of acne on the neck is a collective concept. Most often, the rash is localized in a specific area. Recently, the fair sex are turning to dermatologists with complaints about the appearance of acne on the chin line, directly under the lower jaw.
The formation of acne in this particular part may indicate the development of diseases of internal organs, in particular:
- organs of the reproductive system: most often the formation of pimples in this area indicates a violation of the functioning of the ovaries;
- violation of the concentration of hormones, in particular, testosterone;
- about the improper functioning of the digestive tract: the accumulation of toxins and harmful compounds disrupts the natural excretion of products from the body, resulting in acne;
- about the disruption of the endocrine system.
When localizing pimples under the lower jaw, you need to contact a dermatologist and undergo a full-scale examination. Based on the information received, the doctor will be able to prescribe a comprehensive treatment. Do not forget about eating habits, it is best to eat only healthy carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Be sure to replenish your vitamin supply, as retinol and tocopherol play an important role in the regeneration of the skin.
Comedones on the chin
Many representatives of the beautiful half of humanity are faced with the appearance of red pimples, comedones, whiteheads and pustules on the chin. What can it signal? If such rashes appear periodically, in particular, on the eve of menstrual bleeding, then there is no cause for concern. They will pass, when the hormonal background is normalized.
Pustules may appear as a result of the ingress of pathogens. In this case, you should more often treat the skin with antiseptics and choose the right cosmetics. If pimples appear under the skin constantly, while there are no rashes on other parts of the face, this indicates a violation of the functioning of the digestive tract.
In any case, it is better to consult with a cosmetologist or a dermatologist. The key to successful treatment lies in the correct diagnosis and elimination of the causes of acne.
What organs are responsible for such rashes for women?
As you know, the skin is a map of our internal organs. The appearance of acne is often marked by a disruption in the functioning of any internal organ. According to the site of localization of the rash, it is possible to determine conditionally which body gave its work. Thus, the appearance of pimples in the neck indicates the development of one of the following pathologies:
- about the disruption of the endocrine system;
- about the disease of the female reproductive system;
- about failure in the functioning of the digestive tract.
In this case, it is imperative to visit the attending specialist, as well as adjust your diet. To adjust the work of the endocrine and digestive systems, you should follow a special diet.
How to cure pimples on the neck?
First of all, you need to understand that the treatment of acne on the skin should be comprehensive and balanced. Thus, the treatment course necessarily includes taking medication and compliance with all rules of personal hygiene.
Treatment specialists in the fight against pimples on the neck are advised to follow a number of rules:
- wash skin thoroughly;
- affected areas should be treated with antiseptics and special cosmetics;
- on inflamed skin can not apply toning cosmetics;
- be sure to clean and thoroughly moisturize the skin;
- Eat only the right foods that contain fortified and mineral micro- and macronutrients;
- wear clothes made from natural fabrics;
- less nervous and stress your body;
- give up bad habits, in particular, from smoking.
Depending on the degree of development of such a pathology, a dermatologist may prescribe antibiotic pharmacological agents.
The causes of pimples on the neck may be different. As practice shows, the formation of acne, comedones or acne on the skin signals a violation of the functioning of internal organs. Do not try to self-medicate. To get rid of annoying rashes, you need to eliminate the cause of their appearance, and not the effect. Be beautiful and healthy!