Popular actress Svetlana Khodchenkova started at the cinema career very early and at the age of 18 took pride of place on star Olympus. For the first time, the audience met her in the form of a plumpy provincial girl, but to get the next role, she needed to lose weight greatly, and the desired result was achieved in a short period of time.
Svetlana Khodchenkova to slimming was a sought-after actress and, like every girl, she wanted to bring her body to the ideal. First of all, she made a strict adjustment of the diet. Very soon, the first results began to appear, and in just a couple of months more than 20 kg were lost.
Photos before and after weight loss by Svetlana Khodchenkova help to clearly understand how successful the nutrition method developed by the actress was. More surprising is the fact that you do not need to stick to a too rigid diet or torture yourself with starvation. With the growth of 179 cm Svetlana Khodchenkova weighs 52 kg, while quietly using any high-calorie foods.
This technique has a strict principle - you need to abandon the flour products, fast carbohydrates and any sweets. The actress adhered to frequent, but not abundant food, sometimes she ate 6 times a day and at the same time continued to lose weight.
Svetlana diversified her own diet with plenty of vegetables and fruits, tries to eat dairy products regularly and in small quantities eggs, almost completely abandoned all types of animal fats.
Knowing how thin Svetlana Khodchenkova lost, you need to remember that even a balanced and low-calorie diet will not give the desired result if there is no regular physical exertion. Tangible benefits are brought by simple running, it is useful to visit the sauna, go in for swimming, strength training and perform exercises aimed at stretching. It was this regime that the actress adhered to during the period when it was urgently necessary to lose weight.-
Despite the fact that Svetlana has a rather tight schedule and practically no free time, she regularly visited the gym and worked for at least 3 hours. The number of physical exercises includes Thai boxing, ballet classes, and of course, a special set of exercises that her personal instructor developed for the actress. All this, combined with a diet, as well as a complete rejection of food after 6 pm, helped quickly bring the body into good shape.
The main rules of the diet from Svetlana Khodchenkova
- Proper combination of low-calorie food with physical activity.
- You need to eat often, but only in small quantities. As a result, the stomach begins to gradually decrease in volume, and will not be disturbed by a strong feeling of hunger, as happens with strict diets, which turn into real torment.
- At least 60% of the whole menu should consist of fruits with vegetables.
- The daily volume of food of plant origin should not be less than 70%. The remaining 30% include non-fatty meats and a variety of dairy products.
- When following a diet, without fail, a lot of liquid should be consumed. Under the ban are store juices, due to the content of a large amount of sugar. You can drink clean water, but not less than 2 liters per day.
- Any sweets, including pasta and bakery products, fried potatoes are strictly prohibited.
- The daily ration may contain no more than 40% carbohydrates. It is advisable to stop the choice on foods with a minimum glycemic index.
- You should not torture yourself if your body needs sweets, you can eat some dark chocolate (no more than 50 g).
- Nuts with dried fruits will be an excellent snack, however, it is allowed to eat them only in the first half of the day, preferably at breakfast.
- No need to drink food. It is recommended to drink the liquid about 15 minutes before the beginning of the meal or 20 minutes later, after its completion.
- To lose weight quickly, for this period it is necessary to completely abandon the use of any alcoholic beverages, as they contribute to a slowdown in metabolism and cause disruptions of metabolic processes. If you do not comply with this recommendation, the process of losing weight will take much longer.
- The diet will be much more effective when accompanied by physical exertion - you need to train at least 10 hours a week. For people with a lot of weight, you should start with small walks in the fresh air and gradually increase the load.
To lose weight was successful, you need to take care of a strong motivation and be purposeful. Despite the fact that the diet should be low-calorie, it is very diverse, so the diet does not get bored quickly. If you clearly define exactly what you want, the process of losing weight will significantly accelerate with the help of Svetlana Khodchenkova’s diet and in just a couple of months you can lose more than 15 kg.