In fashion recipes from noble fish varieties - salmon, trout, ordinary sea fish unfairly forgotten by modern chefs. But everyone remembers from childhood delicious crispy roasted pollock with mashed potatoes or pollack under marinade. Fish dishes are traditional for the Russian table and are shown for diet food. If you want to cook tasty and healthy food quickly, get a slow cooker, and cooked food recipes in a slow cooker will help you to realize the most courageous culinary fantasies. So, there are more than a dozen ideas on how to cook pollock in a slow cooker.
Pollock in a slow cooker with cream sauce
Usually, according to this recipe, fish is cooked with mayonnaise, but if you do not know how to cook homemade mayonnaise, it is better to use it in a cream or yoghurt recipe. For health, this dish will be more beneficial.
- Pollock fillet - 800 gr .;
- Vegetable oil - 30 g .;
- Low-fat cream or homemade yogurt - 500 ml .;
- Salt, pepper, seasoning hops-suneli;
- Parsley greens - 20 gr.
- Pour the sunflower oil into the multicooker bowl.
- Thaw the pollock fillet, cut it into small slices.
- Put the fish in a slow cooker, cover with cream, salt, pepper, add seasoning.
- Preparing pollock in a slow cooker 40 minutes in the mode of "Quenching"
- When the pollock is ready, before serving, sprinkle with a dish of chopped parsley.
How to cook pollock in a multi-cooker with vegetables?
Fish goes well with vegetables, if you follow the principles of healthy eating, this combination will be the most optimal.
- Pollock - 600 gr .;
- Carrots - 300 gr .;
- Onion - 2 pcs;
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
- Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp. L .;
- Potatoes - 7 pcs .;
- Parsley greens - 1 bunch;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
- Vegetable oil - 30 ml .;
- Salt, pepper to taste.
- Pollock defrost, peel, cut.
- Wash vegetables, peel. Grate the carrots, finely chop the onions and Bulgarian pepper, crumble the tomatoes into cubes. Peel the potatoes.
- Pour vegetable oil into the multicooker bowl, put fish and vegetables, except potatoes. Salt the dish, add spices. If your model of multicooker allows you to cook more than one dish, then you can cook potatoes in parallel with the preparation of pollock.
- Preparing pollock with vegetables in the "Quenching" mode 40 - 50 minutes.
- 5 - 10 minutes before the end of cooking, put the tomato paste in the dish, and add garlic and fresh greens to the dish to make the pollack with vegetables pretentiousness.
Pollock in the microwave with vegetables get dietary and very tasty.
Pollock fillet in a slow cooker
If you want to cook roasted pollock in a slow cooker, then use the "Baking" mode.
- Pollock fillet - 500 gr .;
- Vegetable oil - 100 gr .;
- Wheat flour - 200 gr .;
- Salt to taste;
- Onion - 2 heads.
- Pour sunflower oil into the slow cooker.
- Mix the flour and salt and roll the fillet pieces in the flour.
- Put on the bottom of the multicooker one layer slices of pollock fillet.
- Set the "Baking" mode to 30 - 40 minutes, depending on the size of the fish.
- After the fish is ready, on the remaining oil in a slow cooker, you need to fry onions.
- It is best to serve fish with mashed potatoes, on top you need to put fried onions.
Pollock fillet in a slow cooker can be cooked in batter, but the dough increases the calorie content of the dish. If you are dieting, then the pollock in the slow cooker is best steamed.