Cellulite has become a problem of our time, because a slim, naked body has come into fashion. A woman wants to look attractive, so she does not want to give in to the beauty of the models from the covers of glossy magazines. In the fight against cellulite rush money, time and energy, in the hope that it will disappear. But to fight with the "orange peel" is not so easy.
Excess weight and cellulite have a direct relationship and although, thin people also suffer from cellulite, the causes of their problems have a different root. You should consider the processes occurring in adipose tissue and explain the nature of cellulite.
Cellulite is stagnant fatty deposits on the abdomen, thighs, upper arms and legs. When cellulitis occurs, the thickening of the connecting walls in the fatty tissues, which leads to visual deformation of the skin. Every woman has subcutaneous fat, it makes up at least 15% of body weight and is an accumulator of nutrients, only it is necessary to distinguish cellulite as a secondary sexual sign and pathological forms of the disease.
Causes of Cellulite
- Binge eating;
- Still life;
- Improper nutrition;
- Bad habits;
- Hormonal disorders, an excess of female sex hormones;
- Tight clothing;
- Bad heredity;
- Bad posture;
- Circulatory disorders;
- Adipocyte hypertrophy;
- Violation of the metabolism of adipose tissue.
There is another explanation for the appearance of cellulite. Acids that accumulate in adipose tissue affect the quality of fat. When the acid-base balance is disturbed, a large amount of acid enters the blood from the blood. The body does not need them, they are toxic, they poison the fatty tissue, make it flabby. The only salvation is the normal functioning of the lymphatic vessels, but obesity provokes disorders in this system of the body.
The rate of blood flow affects metabolic processes in adipose tissues; if a person leads an inactive lifestyle, then adipocyte hypertrophy develops even with normal weight. Cellulite is stagnant fat, deeply hidden, and if a woman wants to lose weight, then the available fat will go away first: from the chest, face, and the “orange peel” does not give up so easily. Fat slices are surrounded by a dense shell, often blood to get to them is problematic.
Methods of dealing with cellulite
If you are wondering how to quickly get rid of cellulite, you should understand that once the stagnant processes have been formed more than one day, then you need to deal with them for a long time and hard.-
- Physical activity improves blood supply to adipose tissue. It is also necessary to do sports because even if the blood circulation in the adipose tissue is not disturbed, the fat must be found out, the supply of nutrients must be spent. If you eat well, then the calories in the body enters more than wasted, hence not only the accumulated fat is not consumed, but also a new one accumulates, the level of fatty acids in the blood increases. Therefore, an objective way to get rid of fat is muscle work.
- Balanced diet. Body shaping measures cannot be started if a person is not set up to fight obesity. Cellulite provokes not so much the amount of food eaten as its quality, especially the use of fast food is harmful. Fast food contains few useful substances that are so necessary to nourish the cells, but plenty of sugars, fats, salt and various chemicals. Frequent consumption of such food can lead to metabolic disorders, tissue damage, stagnation of body fluids, weight gain and impaired blood flow and lymph flow. Also, the appearance of cellulite provokes fatty and salty foods. The basis of a healthy diet consists of vegetables, fruits, cereals, legumes, but they are not so tasty, so people put aside the use of these products to the background, which aggravates health problems.
- Compliance with the diet. Irregular nutrition and systematic diets also provoke the appearance of cellulite and its accumulation in the thighs. Do not bite pirozhenki on the run, do not rush, chew food thoroughly, this will help avoid problems with digestion. Also, do not use laxatives. Anything that can disturb the metabolism, will necessarily affect the shape and appearance.
- Should lead an active lifestyle. If you have a sedentary job, then after work practice intensive walking. After all, prolonged sitting leads to impaired blood flow, damage to the capillaries and lymphatic vessels. However, not every activity solves problems with cellulite, some sports only aggravate the problems. You should not go in for sports, which exerts overstrain on your feet, prefer walking, swimming, cycling.
- As little as possible worry, because nervous stress disrupts the functioning of all systems of our body, affects the deposition of fat in the abdominal area, in the neck appears a widow's hump. Stress disrupts the body and creates a fertile ground for the formation of cellulite.
- Get rid of bad habits. Nicotine, alcohol, caffeine clog the body, disrupt the cell structure and have a huge impact on the formation of cellulite.
Apparatus and cosmetology methods for the treatment of cellulite
Treatment of cellulite in the salons contributes to the restoration of blood microcirculation, the normalization of metabolic processes in fatty tissues, as a consequence of the restoration of skin tone and turgor.
- Cellulite treatment with shock. Such procedures include: electrophoresis, lymphatic drainage, myostimulation, electrolipolysis, microcurrent therapy.
- Removal of cellulite by mechanical methods with the help of vacuum and temperature: ultrasound therapy, vibrotherapy, vacuum action, pressure therapy, thermotherapy.
- Endemology combines several methods of treating cellulite: massage, vibration and vacuum.
- Mud therapy
- Mesotherapy is the introduction of drugs under the skin.
- Anti-cellulite cosmetics. It should be understood that one should not rely only on cosmetics in the fight against cellulite, but if its use is combined with massage and hardware cosmetology, then it can be useful.
- Anti-cellulite underwear also improves blood and lymph circulation. However, its main advantage is aesthetic. The use of such underwear makes cellulite less noticeable under clothing. However, anti-cellulite underwear is contraindicated if you have dermatitis, skin inflammation, gynecological diseases and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Anti-cellulite massage can be performed in the beauty salon. However, self-massage will help get rid of cellulite at home, it is only necessary to study the manual on massage. Massage from cellulite is contraindicated for varicose veins, skin and heart diseases. Anti-cellulite massage can be performed by hand or with the help of Kuznetsov applicator and other massagers. Massage must be preceded by peeling. When anti-cellulite massage need to apply anti-cellulite cream, essential oils.
The fight against cellulite is a long-term business, but do not lose hope, make efforts and the impregnable fortress will fall.