Pumpkin is rightly called the main vegetable of autumn. With just one look at this amazing sunny fruit, the mood rises. Unfortunately, many hostesses bypass him, but in vain. Baked pumpkin in the oven with honey turns out very tasty, and most importantly, very useful.
Pumpkin - a diet product or a find for a gourmet?
You rarely meet a vegetable that enjoys the same honor and respect as a pumpkin. Pumpkin pulp miraculously combines carbohydrates, vitamins and enzymes, which is why it is so easily absorbed by the body and quickly digested. For example, it contains several times more vitamin B5 than carrots. But keratin is not only a useful antioxidant, but also a protector of the joints, cardiovascular system and eyesight.
Because of the high fluorine content, pumpkin pulp is extremely useful for strengthening teeth and preventing caries. Pumpkin with honey is used to treat the liver and biliary tract. The fair sex love and respect the pumpkin diet, which is especially useful at the end of winter, because it is at this time of year that you want to say goodbye to those extra pounds without harming the body. More recently, scientists have discovered a substance in a vegetable that helps suppress tuberculosis sticks.
Due to the fact that the pumpkin is a direct champion in its beneficial composition among many vegetables, it is extremely in demand in the diet and baby food. And even gourmets will be able to appreciate this fruit at its true worth and choose a dish to your taste. Pumpkin porridge, mousses, cake and natural smoothies have a divine soft taste.
Cook the pumpkin in the oven and in the pan, it is boiled, fried, boiled and baked. This fruit is perfectly combined with nuts, lemon juice, spices and even meat. But the most delicious is pumpkin cooked with honey. Try this dish using our recipes.
Dessert "Sun in the oven"
When accepting guests, give up on Charlotte-style dishes and cupcakes. Prepare these foods for your loved ones for lunch. And now show your culinary talents and surprise guests with something unusual, for example, oven-baked pumpkin slices with honey. As an additional flavor to such a dessert is perfectly suited notes of vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate and caramel.
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. l liquid honey;
- medium pumpkin;
- salt and pepper.
- To start the pumpkin must be cleaned. To do this, cut off the top and bottom of the fruit. Then gently thin strips remove the peel. It will be more convenient to do this with the help of a special vegetable peeler.
- When you get rid of the peel, set the pumpkin vertically and cut it into equal halves. Then remove each half with a spoonful of grain.
- Cut the clean pumpkin into small pieces, each about a centimeter thick.
- Now turn to cooking syrup. In a small bowl, mix until completely dissolved the olive oil with honey, salt and pepper.
- Ready sauce grease pumpkin from all sides and shift it on a baking sheet, cover with foil.
- We preheat the oven to 180 degrees and remove the baking sheet for 45-60 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking, remove the roaster from the oven and remove the foil. Sprinkle the pumpkin with sugar and continue cooking.
- The finished dish is served with powdered sugar, sour cream sauce or maple syrup.
Spicy pumpkin with honey and nuts
The sweet extraordinary taste of pumpkin provided its wide application in the preparation of various desserts. Pumpkin is often used as a filling for pies, jam, jams are made from it, and candied fruits are made. Have you ever eaten this amazing autumn vegetable with nuts and spicy herbs? If not, then you will need a recipe for baked in the oven pumpkin with honey.
- 1.5 kg of pumpkin;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 1 tsp. cinnamon;
- ½ tsp nutmeg;
- ½ tsp allspice;
- ¼ tsp carnations;
- ½ tbsp. walnuts;
- 4 tsp. honey
- Rinse the pumpkin well and cut it first in half and then into small square pieces. Remove seeds from the fruit beforehand.
- In a small glass bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Take a deep baking sheet and fill it with water so that it completely covers the bottom.
- Roll each pumpkin slice in spicy spices, trying to evenly cover all the pieces.
- Spread the pumpkin over the baking sheet skinned down, making small distances between each slice.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil and clean in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Time depends on the thickness of the pieces.
- Approximately 10 minutes before the end of cooking, remove the pan from the oven and remove the foil. Smear each slice of pumpkin with honey and sprinkle with a handful of finely chopped walnuts.
- If desired, the finished dish can be powdered with powdered sugar and decorated with raisins - this will make the dessert even more tempting.
Pumpkin - available to everyone and extremely useful product. Dishes from this fruit are extremely tasty, fragrant, nutritious and will suit even the most fastidious gourmets. Be sure to cook the pumpkin in the oven with nuts, raisins and honey and delight your loved ones. Good appetite!