In the assortment of modern improvised means there is no more appreciative material for handicrafts than plastic bottles. You can devote entire volumes to master needlework classes, and it is unlikely that you will be able to open all the possibilities. Therefore, it is better to take note of ideas that have already been implemented, and come up with something new, your own.
Beauty from waste
Plastic bottles are in every home. Different size, shape, color - absolutely all of them can be used in needlework. Color bottles are especially "valuable", as they give the author's products brightness. Working with this material does not require any special skills - just get the right amount of empty containers and prepare it for work.
- Wash bottle inside and out.
- Remove the label and remnants of the glue to which it was attached.
- Give dry.
6 crafts from plastic bottles for the garden
Owners of cottages and household plots seek to decorate their territories in an original way. And plastic bottles can help them with it. What can make them so unusual?
Decorative items of interior from the bottles look very unusual. But, in addition, they are very practical. For example, vases from plastic bottles are perfectly washed, water does not stagnate in them - respectively, the bouquets do not have a repulsive smell.
- transparent bottle of 2 liters;
- bean grains;
- paper knife;
- ruler, thin marker;
- glue gun;
- paint in a can.
- Cut off the neck of the bottle at the right level.
- Marker draw straight lines from the bottom to the cut.
- Fasten hot glue the beans on the drawn lines.
- We paint a vase from a barrel.
And here is a model with origami technique elements.
- 1.5 liter bottle;
- stationery scissors;
- Moment glue.
- From the bottle we cut off the neck and the whole narrow part.
- Cut strips with a length of 7 cm.
- Bend them out.
- Make a fold on the stripes counterclockwise.
- The first strip is carried out before the second, the second before the third, and so on.
- At the end of weaving, we hide the 3 strips under the finished turns and fasten with glue.
This versatile product can be used both as a room decoration (for example, a clip for curtains, a magnet on a refrigerator), and for decorating a garden plot. Such butterflies will be appropriate in the design of the veranda or window frames.
- plastic bottles of 1.5-2 liters;
- A4 sheet, pencil;
- stationery scissors;
- nail polish;
- pen with red gel;
- glue gun.
- On paper we draw a butterfly. You can ease the task and print the stencil by downloading it from the Internet.
- Cut the template.
- Put it to the bottle, circle the handle and cut it out.
- Bend the wings out.
- On the model we draw the details of the wings.
- Nail polish cause contours butterflies.
- We paint the wings, not forgetting to highlight the lines made by the pen.
- Glue cabochons to the calf. A butterfly from plastic bottles is ready.
For attachment, you can either glue the magnet, or, by making a hole, insert a cord.
Storks and herons
Birds from plastic bottles are very beautiful decorations of the infield. We offer you a master class on making feathered creatures. Depending on the size and length of the legs, it can be a heron or a stork.
- big bottle of 5 or 10 l;
- small bottles - 0.5 or 1.5 l - bottles;
- plastic bag;
- medium thickness;
- Moment glue;
- metal rods;
- a piece of plywood;
- 2 wine corks.
- We cut off the bottoms of small bottles and align their edges - this is the plumage.
- Make an awl with two holes at the cut in opposite sides.
- Stringing blanks on the line.
- In the cork we pass the rod - this is the neck of the bird.
- We wrap the torso and neck with a package, thus strengthening the frame.
- A garland of bottoms tightly girds the bird's billet, strengthening the joints with glue.
- We make eyes out of traffic jams, and we make eyes out of plywood.
- Insert two rods for the legs. The handicraft is ready.
Imagine how your site will look in a new way if magic characters appear on the ground or stones - for example, a fairy-tale frog made of plastic bottles.
- 2 bottles of 2 liters;
- 1 bottle of 0.5 liters;
- acrylic paints;
- gypsy needle or awl;
- We cut the bottoms of 2-liter bottles, insert the blanks into each other.
- We make paws from the rest of the bottles.
- We pierce the blanks of the body and paws, we connect them with wire.
- From the top of a small bottle make a crown.
- Fasten its neck in the head of our frog.
- Coloring crafts, draws a muzzle. Done!
Flowers from plastic bottles - the most popular type of jewelry for the garden plot. Usually they decorate a fence or a recreation area for children.
- 3 white bottles (from dairy products);
- bright cover;
- Cut the top of the bottle before the expansion.
- Cut the thread on two blanks, leave one.
- We mark out 7-8 petals and cut them out, not bringing the movement with scissors to the end.
- Bend the petals in the opposite direction.
- We put the workpiece on the neck, we twist the lid.
- Fasten the wire from the inside of the core. Chamomile from plastic bottles ready.
Another option to create a wild flower requires the use of the entire container. True, the daisy turns out gigantic. To make it from a bottle, we cut out 1-2 petals, and then glue it all with a special glue that seizes plastic. As a bright core, you can use colored disposable plates.
Our master-class on needlework from plastic bottles is only an acquaintance with the possibilities of creative processing of empty containers. Original gizmos can serve as a decoration of the garden, vegetable garden or home. However, a little practice, you can tinker with the details of the design, even at home or apartment. And most importantly - they are happy to work on such funny crafts together with adults and children.