Knitting has always been considered one of the most intricate types of needlework. However, the one who owns this art knows how interesting it is to understand the complex elements of drawings, to calculate the loops of the pattern in order to create original pieces of clothing that never go out of fashion. A little time, perseverance - and you have, for example, an openwork blouse with knitting needles. Schemes and descriptions of new models will constantly flaunt new outfits.
Features of openwork patterns
For those who are a little familiar with the basics of knitting, it is no secret that of all types of patterns openwork patterns are considered the most capricious. After all, they require scrupulous counting of loops, constant work on the scheme. But then things with knitted air loops always have a place in fashion trends. Openwork patterns can be knitted using two technologies:
- knitting needles (convenient to use circular).
In the first case, there are no restrictions on the complexity of the pattern: the hook allows you to knit openwork in any direction - from the center, along the edges, in the middle of the canvas. In the second direction knitting can only be horizontal, but from this things are no less beautiful. Especially relevant are blouses, connected by aerial drawings.
Simple openwork diagrams
Openwork patterns seem very intricate, but in fact they are knitted much faster than many rhombuses and braids. For example, the classic "spikelets" pattern is perfect for a blouse, and for a light hat or a cape, and it takes time, as they say, one evening. The specificity of the pattern lies in the alternation of kerchief, nakidov and provyazyvaniya 2 loops of 1 in the front rows. First, the pattern expands, then narrows. The purl rows are knitted by the pattern.
The scheme of knitting openwork blouse "tulips"
Knitting blouses with knitting needles allows to embody interesting patterns. At the same time, even openwork patterns are more uniform and fluffy in comparison with crochet. One of the most simple azhurov considered "tulip". For size 36-38 we need:
- 450 g of acrylic yarn;
- straight needles number 4;
- circular needles number 4.
Calculation of yarn: an average of 10 cm is 22 loops and 30 rows.
Blouse consists of 4 parts:-
- 2 sleeves.
These parts are knitted separately and then tied or stitched. Each element of the blouse begins with an openwork strap, which is knitted on straight needles as follows.
- 2 rows knit purl loops.
- We knit a series of alternating 2 facial, knit together, and nakida.
- Next, we knit a series of purl loops.
- Again 2 rows of purl loops.
- Repeat once 1-4 steps.
The scheme of the openwork pattern of the back includes the following steps.
- We type 134 loops for starters.
- Knit 6 cm openwork strap.
- In the last purl row add 5 loops. Go to the circular needles.
- Knit 50 cm openwork - in the front rows alternate 2 together with facial loops and do nakid; purl rows are purl loops. If it turns out 2 nakida in a row, 1 we knit the purl, 1 - face.
- Close 5 loops on the shoulder bevels. Then in each second row we close 2 loops over 5 rows.
- Now close the 4 loops in two even rows.
- Close the 61 middle loops for neckline.
- We knit in 7 rows the remaining shoulder bevels. Close the loop.
For the front part the scheme remains the same, only for the neck you need to close 21 loops on the 138 row. Then 2 halves knit separately, closing in each second row first 5 loops (1 row), then 4 loops (1 row), 3 loops (1 row), 2 loops (1 row), 1 loop (6 rows).
To tie the sleeve blouse, you must comply with the following instructions.
- We collect 60 loops.
- We knit a tracery strip on the back.
- Next, add 11 loops in the purl row.
- After 21 cm add 1 loop for bevels.
- Then add 1 loop of 10 rows, then 5 loops of 10 rows and 1 loop in every sixth row.
- On the 68th row we close all the loops.
It remains to tie or stitch all the details of the blouse and steam the seams.
Openwork blouse for a girl with knitting needles
To please the little princess with a new dress is easy if you own knitting skills. There are many simple openwork patterns with knitting needles that look original, and even a beginner can tie them. So, in order to make a girl’s lacy blouse, you will need:
- 200 g of acrylic yarn;
- straight needles number 3.5;
- circular needles number 3;
- hook number 3.
The calculation of the loops is a ratio of 10 cm - 20 loops and 27 rows. For the back you need to dial 71 loops, for the front - 74, for the sleeves - 43 loops. The first 4 rows on all the details are tied in the same way.
The pattern fits as follows.
- We take straight knitting needles and knit 2 rows of facial loops.
- A number of purl and a number of facial loops.
- A number of garter stitch.
- Next, we begin to knit openwork according to the scheme with the help of circular needles. A row of front, purl, removed loop, purl, nakida, purl, removed, purl, face. Repeat the item by the number of loops.
- A purse row is knitted as loops “look”. We combine nakida with the removed loops and knit with facial ones.
- Make the pattern offset in the direction of expansion.
- With 7 rows, the pattern is again narrowed.
- On the 21st row the openwork element ends, and from the 23rd it starts again.
- After knitting all the elements, we sew them with a hook or we strike them on a sewing machine.
If it seems to you that knitting is a long process, then try to start with “lush” patterns, which can be connected with an openwork blouse with knitting needles. Schemes and descriptions of such light, air models are available even for those who are only acquainted with this type of needlework, and the result will not take long to wait. The absence of complex elements and small fragments, which are constantly repeated, make such openwork patterns even more popular.